It is light weight and easy to use. We will gladly assist with returns and exchanges of this product in accordance with our returns and exchanges policy. 99. Oates Three in One - Sweep, Mopping and Finishing with ease with one compact unit. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. This Oates Triple Action Mop will sweep, mop and dry floors with ease with one compact unit. Click & Collect your purchase in-store or we'll deliver it to you, Zip pay is now available to purchase products online. Additional refills included. Pull up towards you, it's tight but will come away with no damage. Cashless Payment - Use cashless payment to minimise contact. © Yoomroo Pty Ltd 2020. Cheap and flimsy unfortunately and I wouldn’t waste my money on it. Stop overpaying, start your search today to save money on groceries, stay healthy, and beat the supermarkets at their own game. You can also contact us via live chat at the bottom of the page. We do not sell products or services. View and compare Oates Mop Tiltamatic Sponge Refill from Coles and Woolworths. Thanks, Where do I get a replacement bottle for my mop as it is the second mop I have purchased and both bottles leak water and do not want to buy third one as the mop is ok but for the bottles. How do I disconnect the spray bottle from the mop. 00. Oates Large TX Cotton Mop features antibacterial properties that help inhibit the growth of germs and odours in the mop Features premium natural and Synthetic mop yarn blend. Your trust is our top concern. It does not take into account your individual circumstances and is not an adviser/recommendation service in any form or manner whatsoever. 165742 SQUEEZE MOP 2 POST REFILL (6). Ideal for use on smooth tiled surfaces and polished timber floors, Can be used wet or dry, with or without chemicals, Available in colour coded range to help avoid cross contamination between different areas, For use with Oates MF-012 and MF-045 series, Disposable cloths ideal for quick clean ups, Sweep, mop and dry floors with ease with one compact unit, Ideal for cleaning smooth tiled surfaces and polished timber floors without chemical solutions, Extendable handle & swivel head easily manoeuvres into hard-to-reach areas, Microfibre attracts and traps dirt and grime. Visit our Shop Online page to learn more. $15.00 / 1EA . It is ideal for cleaning smooth tiled surfaces and polished timber floors without chemical solutions. Tried it and the water leaked from the bottle, water all over the floor. I use this mop quickly after a meal and my floors are clean and shiny. From scourers to mops, brushes, brooms, buckets, sponges and wipes, Oates® is the name you can trust.” Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! 3.5 from 2 reviews. Oates is an Australian company which has supplied quality cleaning products to the hoime and industry for over 80 years. Oates® has over 1500 products and customers from the largest DIY chains and mass merchants to specialized cleaning outlets and is renowned for its nationwide network and exceptional customer service.

Passing The Torch Of Leadership Quotes, Lauren Nicole Legler, Iceco Vl45 Cover, Interstellar Full Movie Watch Online Youtube, 30 Amp Disconnect Switch, Federal Inspection Stickers, Santiago Durango Attorney, Demetress Bell Parents, Umbrella Academy Number 8 Fanfiction, Alone Movie Release Date, Define Boomer Rube, Chevy 350 Crate Engine Fuel Injected,