09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Third Season to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. 09/22 - Man with a Plan - Season Three I loved him in Magnum, P.I. Jeffrey married first name Mackay (born Nam). Help us build our profile of Jeff Petry and Julie MacKay! //-->. Later, he earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Stanford University. 09/29 - The Bob Newhart Show - The Complete Series (2020 Release) Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 2, 2020) 07/21 - The Thundermans - Season 1 / Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 OMG, I didn't know this. As an active player, he was an infielder for the Minnesota Twins, Toronto Blue Jays (where he was a player for the maiden edition of the Blue Jays as an expansion team) and the Oakland Athletics. 09/01 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 14 vBulletin.register_control("vB_Lightbox_Container", "posts", 1); Jeff Macke Wiki Biography. Born on 9th December, 1987 in Ann Arbor, Michigan,USA, he is famous for NHL Hockey Player. 07/28 - The Thundermans - Season 1-4 Bundle Finally, in the personal life of the businessman and financial expert, Macke is somewhat of a really closed personality, and although he reveal few details about his private life, rumours are that long-time girlfriend Seema Mody is ready for marriage. Jeff MacKay was born on October 20 1948, in Dallas. Then in 2004 he founded the Macke Asset Management Company, in which he serves as the President of the company. SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox to Remake British Comedy; Judy Justice Headed to IMDb TV 07/21 - The Unicorn - Season One More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest, 07/07 - Will & Grace - The Revival - Season Three - The Farewell Season Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE. 07/21 - The Unicorn - Season One Tales of the Gold Monkey was one of my favorite shows as a kid. 09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Third Season Born in Dallas, he studied at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York. 09/15 - South Side - Season 1 10/27 - The Flintstones - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) I loved his performance as Corky on the short-lived series, what part did he play in magnum pi anyone got pic of him. 08/11 - Final Space - The First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray) COZI TV Halloween Marathons of The Munsters & Roseanne; Apple TV+ Orders Another Comedy, This Time with Rose Byrne and Seth Rogen 09/01 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 14 Showing all 1 items Jump to: Quotes (1) Quotes [Magnum, Buck Greene and McReynolds drive to Little Saigon] ... She's married to a high-ranking NVA officer. 07/28 - The Thundermans - Season 1-4 Bundle He has been active in the business industry since 1997. He died on August 22, 2008 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. New on DVD/Blu-ray (July/August/September/October) 08/04 - The Neighborhood - Season One It wasn't any precondition to helping her. Jeff MacKay 1948 2008 Jeff MacKay in Biographical Summaries of Notable People. 09/15 - Mom - The Complete Seventh Season Of course I asked her to be a contact! ... Jeffrey Charles Mackay married Megan (big brain) Mackay (born Fedders). Jeff MacKay was born on October 20, 1948 in Dallas, Texas, USA as Jeffery Neill MacKay. After matriculation, Jeff enrolled at Dartmouth College, from which he graduated in 1991 earning a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy. About. Macke has been active in the field of investments as well as running a hedge fund. More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest,