$5.25 shipping. I'm Bobby Anhalt. View cart for details. Strangely-enough, those hard-to-find cartridges would selling for only about $10 each up until 2016 when collectors (especially shmup collectors) started noticing its rarity. We have already seen the value of Gaiden double to triple in value just since our 2012 guide (range of $34 to $100). In stark contrast to the Cheapest Games series, this Rare & Valuable series will round up the rarest and most valuable games for a given console or handheld so you’ll know what to look for whether you are buying or selling. By itself it would be worth. Required fields are marked *. Unlike the rapid accent of Shantae above, Magical Chase hasn’t really increased in value over the last decade. You have exceeded the number of allowed attempts to verify your email address. Check for Metal Gear Solid on Amazon. The cartridge itself is only worth about $5-$15 and more if it is complete with manual and/or box. This article has been and will continue to be updated to reflect current rates, but prices can fluctuate. I’ve never had an issue with used products from GameStop... until now Never mind. Functionally, the Limited Edition Pokémon Yellow Game Boy Color and the standard Game Boy Color model are the exact same. FAST 'N FREE. 8 years ago. JP GameBoy Color (Japan), Download a GameBoy Color Price Guide No worries! Your email address will not be published. Bobby is the founder of Retro Game Buyer. Interestingly enough though, a sealed copy peaked in 2012 with a $800+ sale price while multiple sealed copies have sold recently in the $300 range. However, recently there’s been a few more boxed copies of Space Marauder than Return of the Ninja, mentioned above. How much is an original Game Boy worth? In the grand scheme of things, the Game Boy Color Resident Evil serves as a fascinating demonstration of creative game design to work with hardware constraints (and an interesting contrast to the more 3D-like port that was cancelled). Relevance. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. There’s currently one listed for over $200, but we haven’t seen a completed sale that high lately. Wario Land is either the 2nd or 3rd if it was made for the Gameboy Color/Advance. The game developer is Niantic, and the publisher is The Pokémon Company. **A higher initial payment may be required. Please provide your address to verify you are within our delivery area. Thanks for enrolling for FREE PLAYER PowerUp™ Prices are updated daily based upon GameBoy listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace.Read our methodology.. GameBoy in Other Regions: PAL GameBoy (Europe) JP GameBoy (Japan) Download a GameBoy Price Guide with prices, genre, and more game data But Nintendo does, and it owns 30 percent of The Pokémon Company. That being said, there is one limited edition Game Boy Pocket that is worth considerably more than other similar units. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back. If you would like a straightforward video review of this Hidden Gem from Konami, I recommend SNESDrunk’s fresh take from a couple years back. If you've got an old Gameboy knocking about then you could be set to make a tidy profit. Growing up with arcade classics and consoles like the NES and Game Boy, I have loved video games ever since I was a kid. Benefits charity. When it comes to rare and valuable games, Nintendo consoles are an absolute treasure trove - and the Nintendo 3DS continues that trend by having more than its fair share of expensive titles. Rated 5 out of 5 by Bustergundil from Love my gameboy color I got my gameboy color delivered and it looked like i brought it in store the day it was released in 98'. Still a pretty good deal I feel. Nearly a decade after the release of this Game Boy Color game, sequels started appearing on modern consoles and brought the franchise closer to mainstream status. Much higher than the one of RE Gaiden last month for $340). Wario Land is either the 2nd or 3rd if it was made for the Gameboy Color/Advance. Much like other classic Nintendo game, we have gradually been seeing stronger demand for complete copies of games in their condition-sensitive cardboard packaging. Yes, but they only offer $0.01 for either store credit or cash according to GameStop’s website. I have an 82 in 1 gameboy color game included are pokemon red blue and yellow. Pictured item may not represent condition received, Most purchases can be returned within 30 days for free in-store or online. For this picture, there may have been one on the system. Up through 2015, Survival Kids stayed in a rather stable $20 to $40 zone, but has climbed steadily in value since then. Prices for all 573 GB Games, accessories and consoles. Scrolling shooters (aka Shmups) have increasingly becoming more common on our Rare and Valuable guides. Because of this, it’s not quite as common as its peers. Read our methodology. Even though the Metal Gear series was an established 2D franchise before becoming a 3D blockbuster on the Playstation, this 2D Game Boy incarnation still did not warrant a large print run for the Game Boy Color. Legit loose cartridges (there’s a TON of reproductions) have been quite difficult to find as well. Prices for all 467 GBC Games, accessories and consoles. The original Game Boy is becoming a big target for collectors (especially of boxed and sealed games) and logically, the Game Boy Color goes hand-in-hand with it. So why isn't The Pokémon Company getting a big piece of the financial pie? Check for Survival Kids on Amazon. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the eBay Partner Network, and GameStop via Rakuten Marketing – affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, eBay.com, and GameStop.com. http://www.racketboy.com/retro/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-gameboy-gbc-games. NINTENDO GAMEBOY COLOR GREEN/KIWI LIME WITH 9 GAMES mario donkey kong rampage. But it is worth mentioning that most of Wendy’s value appreciation has happened since the beginning of 2018. before that, it was about around a $20 to $50 range for the longest time. 7 Answers. Limited Edition Pokémon Game Boy Color consoles sell for $61 on average but range in price from $25 to $175. 25 Rarest (And Most Expensive) PS Vita Games. Because I'm thinking of selling it and it's not the limited pikachu edition. (211) 211 product ratings - Custom Nintendo GameBoy Color Kiwi Green Pokemon Pikachu Game Console. Metal Gear Solid has also seen a larger percentage gain from 2012 levels: Back then, cartridges of MGS were selling for $25, complete copies were only $60(!) It’s tough to get a gauge when the prices range so much. Pricecharting.com estimates the price of Game Boy consoles as the following (based on new condition): Nintendo is laughing because it doesn't even own Pokémon Go. 2 bids. The eBay pricings above are calculated using the retailer’s data of units sold within 14 months previous to when this article was last updated October 21, 2020).eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'retrogamebuyer_com-box-4','ezslot_11',107,'0','0'])); The eBay pricings above are calculated using the retailer’s data of units sold within 18 months previous to when this article was last updated (October 21, 2020). Enter the email address used at the store–a Verification Code will be sent to your inbox. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Prices are updated daily based upon GameBoy Color listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. The original Game Boy is becoming a big target for collectors (especially of boxed and sealed games) and logically, the Game Boy Color goes hand-in-hand with it. He adores video games and is passionate about sharing his knowledge, thoughts, and opinions on nostalgic retro titles. tetris. GameBoy Color Game list & price guide. $46.99. These are the rarest of the bunch. Disappointing. basketball. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. However, in 2012, we did see a sealed copy sell for $500. the Rare and Valuable guide for the original Game Boy. PAL GameBoy Color (Europe) For Availability. Check for Pokemon Crystal on Amazon. that is strangely compelling. As if that gameplay mechanic wasn’t cool enough, Wendy also made great use of the GBC’s color palette and processing power to create a cartoon-like experience. Your email address will not be published. The Rarest and Most Valuable Gameboy Color Games. $35.00 . As an adult, I have paired my lifetime of knowledge along with a ton of research to try and collect all of the consoles and games I had growing up. The rising values of this title (especially in complete forms) is ready due to the novelty factor of a popular franchise that most people didn’t realize was on an old-school platform. Learn essential information about vintage consoles. It isn't worth much but it is in fact in demand. Dig it out -- it could be worth a lot of money. Check for Resident Evil Gaiden on eBay About 50 with pokemon red and blue/yellow. Wario Land II is worth about $5-$10 by itself and Wario Land 3 is worth about $4-$8 by itself. Anyone have any idea the valuable? For some comparison, there are probably 3X to 4X as many sealed copies showing up of Metal Gear Solid vs Resident Evil Gaiden, but at almost twice the sale value. In fact, this portable version is one of the rarest of all the regular-issue Metal Gear games, right up there with some of the old-school classics. Authentic complete copies are still around $400 each when you can find them. Your email address will not be published. Please enter the email address you used to sign up at the store. Game Boy Color: $58; Limited Edition Pokémon Game Boy Color: $61; Game Boy Color consoles sell for $58 on average, but used systems range in price from $21 to $153 depending on the condition the unit is in. How much do you think it's worth ? This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. … Nintendo GameBoy Color Kiwi Lime Green Handheld System CGB-001 w/ Games & Case. It has the overhead style and real-time battles like the Legend of Zelda games, a sim-like experience of Harvest Moon, and an interesting, but straightforward survival theme (who’d have thought from the title, eh?) I bought it this month and played every gameits a five out of five. FAST 'N FREE. The Game Boy barely had enough light which made it impossible to see to play one of the two games ordered. Thank you for your question! I got my gameboy color delivered and it looked like i brought it in store the day it was released in 98'. The game, however also was developed by KID, which is known for developing the shmup classic, Summer Carnival ’92: Recca for the Famicom. Create an account to enjoy all the PowerUp Rewards benefits. Check for Space Marauder on Amazon. Ride the Pokémon Go wave before it crashes because it will -- unless Nintendo comes up with a way to seriously capitalize on the fad. The Game Boy Color version of Metal Gear Solid is not nearly as common as most “big name” games, but it is not nearly as rare as some other games on this list.

Perris Ca News, Trepp Vs Costar, Places That Install Lift Kits Near Me, Petey The Cat From Dogman Costume, Toreador March Mp3, Is Borax Safe For Chickens, Diy Lidar Mapping, Pet Monkeys Near Me,