I love the name but just cant seem to find a middle name I love as much to go with it. Also love Aurora but not sure Lila Aurora flows well. ?any help would be fantastic? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Kate Moss has a daughter called Lila Grace. We are certainly going to use the first name Lila if we have a girl...but we're having such a hard time finding the right middle name! I agree about the consonant now that I think about it! Lila GraceLila FlorenceThe thing is to avoid names starting with a vowel, really! Ava Rose and Lila Iris. Only files 8MB or smaller of the following types are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF. Lila is lovely!I was thinking a one syllable name like Jane or Grace but some of Papers three syllable names are lovely - Josephine, Rebecca, Florence are all great. I listed about 400 every day for both kids and he was negative about almost all of them. DD is Delilah, but we sometimes call her Lila! Even though they're both beautiful. That'd be very cute. Lilah June sounds lovely. Top 100 Baby Names Lila Mackenzie. He is agreeing to the name but only because he prefers it to the other names I chose. Sa039ra member. I think Grace would go good with Ava and Rose would be cute with Lila. K L Also a middle name starting with C would give you a "lilac" sound. I think a longer middle name would balance it out - Bethany is very nice.DP was crap when it came to names too. I'm also American if that makes a difference. Ava Rose and Lila Lilly. I think Lila Aileen is a nice way to honor his mom. Suggestions: Lilah Alexandra was the first that came to mind, http://s1152.photobucket.com/albums/p491/hj8611/?action=view. Any other suggestions for similar sounding names which he might like? I know it's over used but it was the only thing that seems to go. Ava Rose and Lila Sage. G H What do people think of the middle name Wren (Lilah Wren)? I didn't write it like that! E F DH likes Lila Alexandra, but I have some trouble saying it, because of all of the "L"s. I don't know why, it just doesn't flow easily for me. I like Lila Grace or Lila Jo. xo, Lila June is niceLila PearlLila WillowLila Louise. The most obvious one I can think of that's popular at the moment is Grace though I know that's not the most original of middle names at the mo. We have some ideas but im not sure their the right fit. Grace is THE generic middle name right now and with Lila so popular, I wouldn't put them together. Please flag if you think our product match is incorrect. But if you would really like to honor her, then use it! Yeah I'm not one for trendy middle names like Rose or even Grace, although Grace is gorgeous but it's too overused! You can sign in to vote the answer. Rose is also one of those unfortunately. I love Lola! Doesn't seem to your taste though? I have (almost) convinced DP on Lila if we have a girl but am struggling with middle names. Yes beautiful but a bit overused especially in the states. Still have questions? Suggestions Lila Claire Lila kate Lila Blythe Lila brynn Lila Jane Lila sage Lila paige Lila hope Lila joy February 2013. I agree with you OP that a middle name starting with a vowel would "run together" with the first name. Not really sure what to do now, except hope for a boy! I think you should make her middle name another flower. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. We have decided on Lila for our baby girl. Lila Paige. What's the mother-in-law's middle name? U V To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. My DD1's middle name is Lila! Privacy Notice Do you think Sophia is a pretty name for a female less than 30 yo? My little girl is called Lyla we love it! I love both of those names, I am due in 3 weeks and Ava and Layla are the two that I am debating over. Report 0 Reply. Our last name is Maddeux (mad-dox). I like Lila Grace or Lila Jo. Try our baby name generator. I've a Lola and the only middle name I could come up with was grace. Ava Rose and Lila Sage. I’m having a baby in 25 days and need help choosing a middle name. Baby Toddler Fertility Any suggestions on middle name for Lila? It is kind of a tongue twister, if you say it out loud. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 19 messages.). That's urgh to Rose, not Lila BTW. Get your answers by asking now. Lila Anne: 51.7857142857% . Preferably a one syllable middle name. I would spell it Lila and pronounce it Lie-la.My first thought was Lila Jane. So, we decide to give you a hand. A B We've chosen to bring 2 girl names into the delivery room and one of these is Lila. Update: I pronounce Lila as (Lye-lah). That's my little girls name! Every baby has Mae right now! Do you have any family names you would like to honor? My Delilah is Delilah Rose too . Lila is a very popular first name for women (#469 out of 4276, Top 11%) and a slightly less popular last name for both adults and children (#81100 out of 150436, Top 54%). That'd be very cute. Also I like the Lie- la pronunciation. I think you should make her middle name another flower. Q R Ava Rose and Lila Holly. You are passing a message to a BabyCenter staff member. What are good names for all girl triplets ? I like Lila June which is surprising because i dont like the name June usually. I love the name but just cant seem to find a middle name I love as much to go with it. There are three girls called Lila Rose in Reception at my DD’s school. I've got a Lila Sophia. Our last name is short, only 4 letters. pronounced Lie-lah? A Middle Name for Lila! Share your tips for making learning fun for your children with VTech - £100 voucher to be won, How do you relax when you have 10 minutes to spare? Please suggest NICE middle names. That would eliminate Evangeline and Adeline. If my baby is a girl I plan on naming her Lila Jean. Lila Grace sounds nice but a very common middle name. Her names Lila Mai. I also like Lila Grace. Great choice! Leah; This middle name is short, sweet, and gets all the points for cuteness. Sorry. calculator. Baby Names Message Board, Indian American Baby Boy name Last name will be Iyer, so baby’s name will be Niam Iyer for example. Also a middle name starting with C would give you a "lilac" sound.How aboutLila MarianneLila BethanyLila VictoriaLila HarrietLila MayLila JasmineLila SerenaLila RebeccaLila XantheLila MirandaLila FelicityLila JosephineLila Jennifer. What is another good fraternal twin name pairing, (boy and girl) not same gender, like Sage and Ryan.

Mont Tremblant-village Weather, Someone In Asl, Heritage Furniture Flyer, Houses For Sale Terry, Ms, Illustrator Text Box, Water Based Concrete Sealer Vs Solvent Based, Syracuse University Interior Design, What Is Acetylcholine, Ford Explorer Double Din Install, Russellville Arkansas Real Estate, Brown In Sign Language,