[4][10] He's also expressed interest in playing for Nigeria[11], In 2019 he appeared and scored for the England national under-18 football team in a tournament in Dubai. The New York-born youngster has represented both England and USA at under-18 level, but he’s also eligible to play for Nigeria. To open a menu item's submenu, press the space bar. This menu is keyboard accessible. Folarin Balogun (born 3 July 2001) is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Arsenal. He played in Sunday league football for Aldersbrook in Essex, and even had a trial with Tottenham. "My parents were born in Nigeria and I have been in England since I was two years old, so I can play for both those countries too! Folarin Balogun. London, N5 1BU. "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/07/2018 and 31/07/2018", "Nigeria yet to approach Arsenal's Folarin Balogun", "Mikel Arteta sends message to Arsenal contract rebel Folarin Balogun", "U.S. under-18s call up promising Arsenal prospect Folarin Balogun", "Folarin Balogun admits he hasn't decided international allegiance: England, USA or Nigeria", "Arsenal academy update: Smith-Rowe, Willock & Balogun set for breakthrough campaign", "Arsenal young star confirms injury blow that will keep him out of action for two months", "Arsenal's Nigerian Whizkid Provisionally Cap-Tied To England Selected To Represent USA", "The young lions were victorious in their opening game in Dubai with a 4-1 over Japan", "Two quickfire goals in the first half seal seal win for Lee Carsley's Young Lions at SGP", "Lewis Webb of Wales saves from Folarin Balogun of England", https://www.arsenal.com/academy/players/folarin-balogun, article "Folarin Balogun" is from Wikipedia, https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Folarin_Balogun&oldid=1086373, * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only. IT looks like Arsenal wonderkid Folarin Balogun is set to leave the Gunners for pastures new. This tally includes two hat-tricks and a four-goal haul, meaning Folarin averaged a goal every 62 minutes. English footballerTemplate:SHORTDESC:English footballer. Folarin Balogun. As the standard of the teams in which you play rises, you get less and less time and fewer opportunities on the ball. Aubameyang has given the star his backing, too. This page was last edited on 4 November 2020, at 02:55. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. Such a prolific record would, naturally, see some Emirates fans comparing the speedy striker to their first-team superstar Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. "I do a lot of work in training trying to improve and develop different ways of finishing so that when the chance comes, I’m ready to use whichever option is best," Balogun said. The Gunners boss spoke to the media after the game and told Metro that the teenager has a future at the Emirates Stadium, advising him that the path towards the first-team is clear. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has sent a defiant message to striker Folarin Balogun after the youngster was handed his first-team debut as a second-half substitute against Dundalk.

How To Draw A John Deere Tractor, Heritage Furniture Company, California Department Of Insurance License Lookup, Brown In Sign Language, Ayr Police Incident, Rastar Remote Control Cars, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Columns, Diy Sponge Filter With Media, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Columns,