"Freeze your enemies in place and erupt in devastating shards of ice.". The base damage has been reduced from 600/750/900/1050/1200 to 500/650/800/950/1100. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There is an announcer pack themed after Ymir that you can listen to here: This was one of the few skins who were lowered from a Tier 3 to a Tier2 skin along with. You're a tank, your whole job is to force people to target you instead of your squishy teammates. The magical power contribution has been decreased from 200% to 150%. Lasts for 6s. I feel though I am not as efficient for my laning partner. This skin could be a reference to the in-house studio that produces SMITE. This ability now goes on cooldown only after the wall dies. This should also fix an issue where the FX were playing to completion even if this ability was interrupted early. Though, these claims could merely be the boasting of proud Odin and his brothers, who take credit for slaying the first jotunn and fashioning the earth from his body parts. Increased Base Movement Speed from 365 to 370. This is what works for me, not saying it's the best build but it definately works. I feel though I am not as efficient for my laning partner. Executioner -> Warrior Tabi -> Qins -> Voidblade.. and the last items come down to personal preference, I like to pick up frostbound/deathbringer but it all comes down to personal preference I guess, as for abilities I like creeping curse and agility. For people that play Ymir as damage, what do you prefer? Also make sure to land an ability before you start mashing people.. so you can get the passive effect. Finish the breastplate/boots as you feel you can/need. I'd say it's viable but Ymir will always be better as a tank. Yet Ymir, like all giants, was an evil creature and led his Giant brethren against the Gods. I generally build him pretty tank for team fights but, those don't start to till 8+ and if I am paired with a lot of new players then it is incredibly tough to carry with Ymir. I really like Gauntlet of Thebes as a 4th, but I don't think it's worth it if you'd get it 5th or 6th. Which is what makes him so good as a mild attack speed AD bruiser. Stun at all ranks has been increased by .5s. Changed this ability to have a ground target before firing. then i will get a defense in that tree and still be tanky enough to initiate. But everyone I see is building AP-tank hybrid with void stone and what not, despite AD Ymir and Bacchus doing consistently higher damage. It goes like this : Sovereignty -> Warlock's Sash -> Ethereal Staff -> Stone of Gaia -> Bulwark of Hope -> Mail of Renewal.This item set will give you about 4800 HP, some ability power and good defenses (188 physical , 180 magical and 51 HP5). All of Ymir's abilities that affect enemies apply a Debuff to the enemy called Frostbite. This page was last edited on 17 July 2020, at 08:53. Only two of his abilities do damage. his base stats are pretty tanky so i usually go all magic power unless i notice the other team stacking one type of damage heavily. The main reason to have ymir on your team is his CCs, not damage, thats why you should be building him very tanky so you can annoy the crap out of enemy team while being unkillable. This skin still uses pre-remodel Ymir card art. Pick up abilities like Purification Beads. It really depends on the matchup*, IMO. I favor this because you've already got a ton of Armor/Magical protection, adding a lot of health just makes you neigh unkillable. My personal thoughts on Ymir is he is a great initiator and counter ganks. It goes right up there with AD ra, and tank Ra. Ymir can now re-fire this ability to destroy the wall early, he can re-fire this while under the effects of CC or while dead. Ymir was one of the 17 playable gods in SMITE closed Beta. That will give you pretty even Magic/Physical Resistance at the beginning of the game. Mark is weird on him but that little bit of extra damage earlier on is sweet since you are in their face if your ult isn't up. So you're basically stacking MP for your lane of frost which can be dodged quite easily. So good stats all around. With the attack speed and mild physical damage late in the game you can be quite the bruiser. Ymir is my best character. Ymir begins to freeze the air around him, causing shards of ice to grow on his back and Slowing enemies. Thats the only issue I have right now. I want to try a damage build, but don't know how to build him. I really enjoy Ymir but, I am having an issue with this build. This build puts a large emphasis on milking your passive for all its worth. On top of that it gives a debuff to enemies within range of your ult that reduces their Magical resist. Fixed ranks 2 and 3 being 1s shorter than stated. Fixed an issue where Ymir would gain CC immunity from his ultimate but not be able to escape Persephone Ultimate. If Ymir dies while channeling this he will still deal damage for his current amount charged. But this works for me. You need to build for survival first and foremost, so make sure that you're stacking the right resist. Press J to jump to the feed. Smite's Xing Tian season 6 builds page. After checking his build I believe frost bound hammer is the item that annoyed me the most cos I was sooo slow when he would attack me. http://youtu.be/vqDHsWisUyM heres how i play and what i build as ymir. Void Stone will give you Magical resist and a little bit more magical power. If we are trying to gank I will freeze/slow/wall on escape but, after that I am useless. From here you can build one more magical damage item if you need the damage. Added timer on the ground targeter indicating when the ability will expire. (You can also pick up rank 1 sorc boots and rank 1 warlocks sash at level 1 + 2 health pots so that is a bonus). Though after 3 items HP stacking is definitely a good idea but if you definitely want to keep your Thebes then I would get it before laning ends so you can stack it but I've tended to walk away from those stacking items on tanks in return for something that gives me results right away without having to build up all those stacks after purchase. SMITE - Ymir HP build? Most people totally ignore his passive frostbite. It gives be enough health to go against bakas dmg and get caught saving a teammate. Dunno why you got downvoted. From his body dripped other beings that would become the ancestors of Gods, Men, Dwarves, and of course, Giants. How do you build Ymir? Ankh of the Golem -> Reinforced Boots -> Witch Stone -> Qins Blades -> Stone of Gaia -> Breastplate of Valor. SMITE Version 6.12.5745.1 (November 12, 2019), SMITE Version 6.9.5607.4 (August 20, 2019), SMITE Version 5.22.5162 (December 3, 2018), SMITE Version 5.1.4571.1 (January 30, 2018), SMITE Version 4.22.4444 (November 20, 2017), SMITE Version 4.18.4334 (September 28, 2017), SMITE Version 3.1.3217 (February 2, 2016), SMITE Version 2.21.3182.1 (January 12, 2016), SMITE Version 2.18.3094 (November 17, 2015), SMITE Version 2.13.2948.1 (September 1, 2015), SMITE Version 2.4.2684.1 (April 15, 2015), SMITE Version 2.1.2598.1 (February 25, 2015), SMITE Version 1.0.2531 (January 19, 2015), SMITE Version 1.0.2529.2 (January 14, 2015), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.2044.1 (March 19, 2014), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1968 (February 6, 2014), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1948 (January 29, 2014), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1868.3 (December 5, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1850 (November 20, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1831.1 (November 7, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1805 (October 23, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1774 (October 9, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1764.2 (October 2, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1738 (September 18, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1705 (August 27, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1682 (August 14, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1666 (August 7, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1640 (July 23, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1517 (May 15, 2013), SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1349 (February 13, 2013), SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1267.2 (December 27, 2012), SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1215 (December 3, 2012), SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1080 (September 26, 2012), SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1018.0 (August 17, 2012), SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.934 (June 21, 2012), https://smite.gamepedia.com/Ymir?oldid=497457. Rush Warlock's sash. Then whatever usually defense items Doesn't make you ultimate hit as hard but it does nice base anyways plus it's easy to escape. What I do is go ad or tank. Ymir is a really fun god. I have recently started my new Ymir build which focuses on HP and I've been doing well with it. and/or Sovereignty. The slow applied during his ultimate has been increased from 30% to 40%. I think I have found the perfect harmony of physical damage and sustain with this build I have been using for a couple games. His ult does a ton of damage as well as his ice spikes. I get ref boots and mana pots. That's from his passive, after his abilities are used against you you're temporarily slowed. From there you pretty much want to build tanky: Breastplate of Valor gives physical protection, mana and most importantly Cooldown reduction. His base mana has been increased from 185 to 200. Fixed an issue where he would T-Pose on death. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. One of my favorite abnormal builds. Then soul eater. The camera is now rotatable during this ability. Ymir was one of the 9 playable gods in the Alpha build of SMITE's first presentation to the public at PAX Prime 2011. His mana per level has been increased from 30 to 32. Press J to jump to the feed. Haven't tried him as magical yet but I've seen a few people build him as a Magic Nuker. If baka see's you building only hp then a Qin's will hurt until you get magic prot. Fixed some lighting issues with Obsidian Shard skin. Ymir has been a free starter character for every player account created since the start of the game's closed beta. The slow effect on Shards of Ice works every time. It gives be enough health to go against bakas dmg and get caught saving a teammate. Steam rose and froze again, and from that primordial mixture, Ymir, King of the Frost Giants took shape. Focus contribution now increases the stun duration up to 3s instead of 2.75s. Mine is very similar. His ult already has huge base damage and very easy to get out of. Please provide feedback. Hide of the Leviathan is what you get against a balanced team. I have been messing around with Ymir a lot lately trying to find the perfect physical build for him. Frostbite Passive is now immediately applied to enemies in the area, and refreshed by the detonate. Ymir has been a free starter character for every player account created since the start of the game's closed beta.

How To Make A Super Black Pastel Ball Python, Jeep Wide Body Kit, David Faber Net Worth, Sam Francis Beattie Edmondson, Jonathan Christopher Roberts Death, Mickey Mantle Height, Strum Pattern For In Spite Of Ourselves, Bonham Wait For You Video Model,