If you love teaching or being in childcare The Gardner School is the place to be. We are glad that you are having an enjoyable experience. I loved working at The Gardner School. It will change you, and sadly it is not always for the better. Thank you for your feedback. The teachers work together hand in hand to provide a positive, safe, and fun environment. Thank you for posting a review. The “early hour” shifts are all given to those that management favor. Long work days, not a lot of work life balance. Just run far away. However, most of the teachers are friendly. The work can be hard at times, however the Directors are always available to give support. We thank you for all your hard work and hope that you are with us for many more years! We receive support from the Director, Assistant Director, Trainer and Curriculum Coordinator when needed. diploma, even after working there for many years. How would you describe the pace of work at The Gardner School? The children and families are amazing, and unbeatable compared to other centers. We are happy that you are part of our team! The teachers care about the children, and always make sure they are put first. Her door is always open! I do not believe this company as a whole is a good company. The only thing that kept me at this job was the kids and my coworkers. Administrative Officer at Gardner Academy Private School. I would definitely recommend this workplace for those that want to pursue their career in early childhood. The building includes a fully equipped commercial kitchen and spacious cafeteria.Close cooperation and communication among the owner, architect, engineers, contractor, and subcontractors afforded quick resolution of issues as they arose throughout the complex renovation, and resulted in a successful conclusion to the project.Award of Excellence, Associated Builders and Contractors MN/ND ChapterTop Project, Finance and CommerceSTARR Award, Minnesota Shopping Center AssociationMinnesota Real Estate Award, Minnesota Real Estate Journal. Again feel free to contact me with we want to hear about all feedback. Learned very early on there is so much favoritisms. Was always asked to either come in early, or stay later, or both. Management allows some teachers to do whatever they want which is not okay. How do you feel about going to work each day at The Gardner School? Originally built in 1969, the property’s history included use as a sound/recording studio. We love to hear how the company has created a team based company from the teachers up to the corporate office. Sign up to receive our Shingobee newsletter! Administration is very supportive, there are plenty of materials to work with students. The teachers are extremely unhappy at the Louisville location. The project was completed phase by phase, in a fully occupied building, with new space occupancy and relocations over a 20 month time frame. Too many changes in management over the course of my time there. I will leave out the lack of bathroom breaks. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at The Gardner School? Benefits were not that great. Overall, I have loved working at TGS and I would highly recommend working there! Management is very nice and easy to work with. Sometimes when too many staff call out sick there are times when the staff are given 30 min breaks verses 60 min breaks, yes that is true. They go the extra mile to make sure their children feel special everyday. 615.613.0376 Ex 112. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with, again thank you for your feedback!! This was the worst place I have ever worked. The students and families are really nice. The kids are truly the best part of the job and the primary reason people will stick it out for as long as they can. It seems as if there's a revolving door for staff. Lots of opportunities for employee engagement. Cleaning crew only comes twice a week that’s why these kids are always sick. We love to hear about our former employees having a positive experience! They want parents money. We do this for the safety of the children while still giving the staff time to take a break. Bathroom breaks were never given because it was such a hassle to get management to leave their offices for five seconds. And she’s scary and insane. What can I say about working at The Gardner School! I have worked at The Gardner School for going on 4 years this fall and have loved working here! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. From the start you really get to form an everlasting bond with both children and parents. Children and families make an enjoyable environment. The Gardner School. Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gardner School. I also have the opportunity to work with some incredible teachers who truly care about the children in their classroom. Thank you for taking the time to give us feed back. The parents and children make my day, every day! We are so delighted that you are having a great experience with TGS. The Gardner School of Dublin has given me the opportunity to get back into educating children. Yes I would agree the work is hard and that is why we appreciate our teachers so very much!!! I love working for this company! Management never encouraged or rewarded staff on anything, all they do is complain about the teachers. If you were sick you had to pull through it and come to work, and that is why all the teachers got sick. I have worked at the Gardner School for over 4 years now and I can honestly say I have no desire to leave. Otherwise it was a wonderful place and I am SO glad I had the opportunity to work there! There is not enough support for their teachers, floaters and other staff. The regional managers daughter works there and can’t get promoted officially bc of that but she is in control and makes more then the directors. I loved just about everyone I worked with. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your career with TGS. We want nothing but the best experiences for our staff. I have worked at The Gardner School for over a year, and have loved my experience working here! Also, I learned that no matter what type of job you get your going to have hard times. They make sure that you have exactly what you need for your classroom. Limited choices of art supplies for kids, felt like you had them paint everyday, Compensation, expensive healthcare, no work life balance. Do they offer childcare discount for employees? The Gardner School is a great company to work for, the benefits are amazing as well as the work/life balance. My first teaching position has been here at TGS Bucktown and I couldn’t of picked a better place! I loved working with the children and families at the Minnetonka site yet unfortunately, they were one of the only good aspects of the job. The situation was not handled well, and one of the workers involved in the incident was promoted to enrichment coordinator. Our community is ready to answer. Thank you for your feedback. The job drained me physically and emotionally. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Administrative Assistant Office Professionals (All Levels) View Indileni’s full profile. We love hearing about the great experiences our former employees had while working for TGS. But it is reliable work/pay. You’re constantly working from home and never getting recognition. Management and staff work together to create a space that is nurturing for the children while also supportive and encouraging for staff. Offered long and short term disability that you paid for. The overall company is ok. My center was managed poorly. Always fun and anew, upbeat around the young children. We are happy to hear you and your daughter are loving the experience. There was an incident that involved a negative conversation involving race between some employees, which later resulted in diversity training and the regional manager coming. Management provides the right balance of support and independence for its lead teachers. It's never easy leaving your baby with strangers to return to work after maternity leave but I knew after the first day that she was in good hands. Thanks again for the post. The building interior was completely demolished and rebuilt, and its main entrance was relocated from the north side, facing busy 77th Street, to the west side, facing the parking lot. In the mean time here is my number if you want to reach out to me. We appreciate you giving us feedback. Our door is always open here at corporate if you need anything. They work with you in making sure you have your trainings and materials to make sure you are successful. Management had horrible communication with staff. The worst part is how poorly they treat the kids and you. Instead, they care more about the company and the parents rather than the well being of the teachers and floaters. The only thing that kept me at this job was the kids and my coworkers. It is wonderful to hear about your great experience at the Blue Ash location. We wish you the best on your new adventure. A lot of what made this job unenjoyable came from management. We are happy that you feel supported by TGS team. The situation was not handled well, and one of the workers involved in the incident was promoted to enrichment coordinator. pricey benefits, lack of planning time for teachers. See more The Gardner School reviews by job title, See more The Gardner School reviews by location. HR who doesn't respond to you, no matter how many times you emailed them. All new plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems were installed. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. 615.613.0376 Ex 112. Irresponsible coworkers cause short lunches. They tell you one thing , they do the opposite. Never fully staffed. We are always looking for ways to improve as a company. We are always looking for ways to improve as a company. If you enjoy being over worked poor management and seeing children treated poorly then this job is for you . In Gardner, the corporate office that has been in the former Simplex Time Recorder building on School Street for 15 years is expected to close within a few months. Turnover is crazy here. Offers okay benefits, cute children, reliable work. The experience was great. Thank you for your feedback. It was an amazing experience! What is the interview process like at The Gardner School? Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company. Your personal experience will vary widely by your location. Working with the infants is a hard job and we thank you for all the care you give those little babies!! We are glad you are part of TGS team! $14.00/hr with a bachelor's degree and significantly less with a h.s. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I really enjoyed working at the Gardner School. We get along great which helps with the stressful days! They don’t prioritize their employees. Plus you won’t get classroom support such as plan time. Director not able to get her staff under control. But again, the kids were adorable to work with and the pay wasn’t so bad, even if it wasn’t the promised amount. We appreciate you being a part of TGS team. Edina, MinnesotaShingobee provided a complete remodel of an aging industrial building for The Gardner School in Edina, MN, in 2017. Officials have announced that RCAP Solutions, a Gardner and Worcester-based nonprofit dedicated to finding affordable housing for local families, will be moving its headquarters to Worcester and closing its corporate office on School Street in Gardner within the next few months. You are not alone when you work for this company. I loved all of the school wide activities like the pumpkin decorating contest, water days every Wednesday over the summer, pajama days, movie days, etc. I believe whole-heartedly in education and providing children with proper attention, love and care.

Guilford College Fall 2021 Calendar, Hks Universal Muffler, I Forgot My Pin Number To My Debit Card, Dillard University Careers, How To Draw A John Deere Tractor, Synovus Business E Banking, Sliding Door Plan Cad Block, Dillard University Careers,