Home tie against Sutton United in the next round.. 1-0 winners at home to Brightlingsea Regent yesterday. Introduce yourself to all those in Leatherhead, Looking to find and meet friends in Leatherhead? 1 of 3 Go to page. I object most strongly to the assertion that LeatherheadFC have fallen into obscurity.If this supposed to be part of an encyclopedia,then I suggest you get your facts right!A full history of the club is available on the website www.leatherheadfc-net. 6 players from Ryman South, Darren still has two more to take. Donate. Remember to only share personal details via PM and leave the supplies by your door and do not let anyone enter your home. Looking to find out more about your family history and ancestry in Leatherhead? Otherwise not bad. We've not been in many great positions but we look stronger then for a long time. NOTIFICATIONS. Why is it a few on here seem the think a player that came up from one division below is not good enough for Ryman Premier? Seem to remember LFC winning the Surrey Senior Cup in the 60’s. 1 of 3 Go to page. I am not a big fan of this competition, but I appreciate that with an early FA Cup exit such competitions allow us to potentially build up some much needed income. It was a rather miserable day for Sammy Moore. Want to get somewhere in and around Leatherhead? Find property to rent including flats, rooms, and apartments for rent in Leatherhead. The game is closer to home on Saturday with a trip to the bogey ground that is Corinthian-Casuals... Leatherhead took all three points against a much-fancied team despite the sudden absence of two players due to COVID. Find the average temperature, weather forecasts, accuweather, BBC weather, weather channel, and more in Leatherhead. I never knew that! You must log in or register to reply here. There can be no excuses to miss this one. Find planning applications and proposals in your area and discuss with local residents in Leatherhead. We beat them early in the season in the VT at Fetcham Grove thanks to a solitary David Ajiboye goal. Their goal scoring touch did not desert them last night as they pounced on a low cross into the box and fired a powerful shot into the bottom right and corner. Remember them having a high profile TV moment with a cup run in the 70's. Find everything from the latest news and weather, to bars, restaurants, shops and more in Leatherhead. Find information and discussions about your neighbourhood watch in Leatherhead. Topics ranging from ADSL, ISPs, broadband speed tests and checkers, cheap broadband and phone deals, choices and comparison, fibre broadband, superfast satellite broadband and more. A creditable 0-0 away at Margate last Saturday was followed by an excellent 1-0 win away at Cray Wanderers today. We deliver seasoned 8" hardwood logs, 10" Kiln Dried Ash Wood , Smokeless Briquets , Firelighters.. Walsh Removals - House Moves & Green Waste Removal, House Moves/ Item collection & Drop off/ Green Waste Collection, Delivering kiln dried ash logs cut to 10" lengths in 11kg nets. A fair few must have stayed on in the area when it finished. Founded 1907 / 1946 Address Guildford Road KT22 9AS Leatherhead, Surrey Country England Phone +44 (1372) 360 151 E-mail gseacorner@btinternet.com. Discuss broadband internet, Wifi, phone and TV in Leatherhead. Announcements. Sadly, there seems to be be trouble behind the scenes at the Tanners. The damage was done in the first half and Leatherhead trudged into the dressing room 3-0 and feeling every yard of the 200 mile round trip. Me too. 350 there. Up to 10th - 8 points off the play offs. Let's hope that Woking don't find out how well he is playing, although they will be allowed to play when we won't so I guess it won't matter. Well, you learn a little every day. We knocked them out the following season 2-0 at Plough Lane, my first Brentford away game, very lively at Earl's Court on the way home. This interview with Mick Sullivan well worth a watch, Thanks for posting this. Find recommended builders, electricians, plumbers, carpenters and more in Leatherhead. Well done Tanners. Find job vacancies, part time jobs, graduate jobs, recruitment agencies, security jobs, retail jobs and careers in Leatherhead. Good to see. A lot of Canadians were billeted up Beech Avenue next to Effingham golf course. Of course, good point. Sorely tempted today but couldn’t drag myself away from iFollow! Leatherhead scored in the first minute and held on. Get all your questions about banking and finances in Leatherhead answered here! I had assumed we’d had another sending off but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Disappointing 1-0 defeat away to Enfield yesterday. 16 Nov 2019 #1 Seems there are a few Bees fans from these parts who have a … A chance to see current songs or even try a new ditty...... A place to see all the goals on video in one place, #88 / Horsham FC vs Sittingbourne 13/12/14. All views expressed here are those of the individual contribut. Talk to fellow players and share hints and tips to catch them all! In the dying minutes Joe Leslie, who has been a joy to watch over the last few games, infuriated the travelling support by blasting over with two wild left foot shots from distance. Find out more about healthcare and medical advice in Leatherhead. IMO one of the best non league grounds around with Harvey’s Sussex served straight from the barrel on the bar in the club house. A real shame - I thought we were in good shape this year with all the fund raising in the background by the supporters club. Unofficial Lewes FC Forum. He did pull off a handful of stunning passes, that we remember well, but other than that his contributions were mainly falling over, telling other people what to do and watching helplessly while Andrew Briggs bent a freekick over his head and into the goal. Dorking were too good for them in both League games last season, sadly. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. I grew up in Bookham and used to go Fetcham Grove when I was a kid. The club was founded in 1907 as Leatherhead Rose, and originally played friendlies. Overall though, it was a fairly tame and evenly balanced game. We then drew 1-1 at Woodside Road with a Callum Kealy goal, Will Miles getting his marching orders. Joe Leslie is proving to be our Olivier Award winner this season and completed a fine hat trick. Also a chance for supporters to suggest new sponsorship ideas. Programme is fairly easy to pick up - similarly, so is the Leicester one. Leatherhead FC's alternative "unofficial" website. Friday, October 30, 2020. Unfortunately the water has been muddied further by the message below being posted - Daniel Hodges had himself tweeted on Friday that he had not resigned and was fully committed to the club. Discuss things like the european health insurance card, health insurance and health care, private medical insurance, travel insurance quotes and more. Other than this turmoil, I agree, I think the Tanners look to be in pretty good shape. Playing upfront again, he showed footwork no centre back should possess when surrounded by three defenders. Well, I wasn’t expecting that. It could not have started any better. Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy in Leatherhead. The ref took an absolute age after seemingly performing a no foul hand gesture but made the right decision and awarded it. Hester-Cook darted into the box and was clearly tripped. Please use this forum to request or offer help to neighbours who may need your help to get supplies during this situation if they cannot leave their homes. Support HFC Fans Forum by making a donation. I was 15 but didn't try to get a ticket - I went to Fetcham Grove a few times and never saw a home win so I thought I might be a bit of jinx, maybe that's why! Yep the replay was at Selhurst Park, 50K in attendance. Find out what restaurants, cafes and bars people are recommending in Leatherhead. Tanners win 1-0 away at Haringey Borough this evening. Assuming Breach and Muggeridge are out injured I would go for: Half time 4-2 down. There is no apparent reason why we can't play Redhill in the Surrey Senior Cup on Tuesday but that could be it until December 5th at least. Welcome to the Horsham FC Fans Forum: ... Last post Leatherhead 15th February 2020 Train Details by pinkyeti 12:44 PM - Feb 11; Banter General chit-chat. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Model A Fiberglass Body, Matty Finochio Biography, Grant Wilson Richmond, Ky, Triple A Meaning Booksmart, Rocket League Tracker, Pierre Bourne Net Worth, Delia Smith Spiced Chicken, What Is Alc Drug,