However, she actually harbors a deadly secret, and must ultimately decide between revenge and life as she knows it. He respects his teacher Chu Wanning deeply and dearly loves his parents Xue Zhengyong and Madam Wang. Immortality Episode 3. [6], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Immortality_(TV_series)&oldid=982639026, Television series by Tencent Penguin Pictures, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 9 October 2020, at 11:48. This page was last edited on 7 October 2020, at 07:24. i like this style. Don't quote images. He also possesses the wisdom to create mechanical devices like the Holy Night Guardian. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. One of the male characters has been changed to female. [4] The series is produced jointly by Tencent Penguin Pictures and Otters Studio. Master of the Summit of Life and Death Yeah, in the drama---It's more on friendship/bromance, I like all main characters and that's why I'm still watching The Sleuth of MD. At the onset of a catastrophe, Chu Wan Ning, Mo Ran, and other cultivators join hands to find the real mastermind. © That’s why, I’m here at Psychomilk. It is a massive disappointment to the fans of the novel as such, but here’s hoping she does justice to the role. I love The Untamed, although i havent read the novel as well, WYB n XZ chemistry is very good for bromance, but somehow after i watched The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty, which also adaptation from a BL novel, i switched to prefer that one, but i think The Sleuth is more on friendship brotherhood instead of bromance right? Details: Chinese title: 皓衣行 / Hàoyī XíngEnglish title: Immortality Genre: XanXia Episodes: Director: Broadcast Period: 2021 Cast: Chen FeiYu / 陈飞宇 as MoRan / 墨燃 (Courtesy Name: Mo Weiyu (Chinese: 墨微雨)) Chu Wannings third and final disciple. [2] The series is directed by He Shupei,[4] and the main producers are credited to be Qi Shuai, Ye Fangcang and Wang Yirong. Costumes are being designed by Huang Wei, who is famous for shows Tribes and Empire and Evernight. Arthur Chen (Chen Feiyu, Chinese: 陈飞宇, born April 9th, 2000), who became famous for his role in the 2018 fantasy epic Ever Night, will be portraying the dual-roles of Mo Ran and Emperor Taxian Jun. Mo Ran is Chu Wanning's third disciple, a confident, mischievous, and cheeky cultivator who isn't the brightest student in the sect. 8.1. Chu Wanning also learns the truth behind Mo Ran's betrayal yet a mistake that has been made cannot be reversed. The world's number one grand master Chu Wanning did not forget his original intention of joining the world to help the Dao cultivation, sets out on a mission to protect the beings of the world. gangurhar A kind and good-natured cultivator, he founds the Summit of Life and Death to protect the lower cultivation world from the ghost realm. [Opinion], Scumbag System 穿书自救指南 – 2020 Episode 7 [Review], Until We Meet Again: Until You – Fan Meeting, Quaranthings the Series Episodes 5 – 6 [Review], Chance To Love (LBC2) – Episode 7 [Review], News: Heaven Official’s Blessing | 天官赐福, Tiān Guān Cì Fú (2020), The Shipper, 3rd Party & the Pretty Eye Candy, Pearl Next Door (2020) – Episode 1 [Review], My Extraordinary (2020) Episodes 2 – 3 [Review]. Title: Immortality Chinese Title: 皓衣行 / Hao Yi Xing Broadcast Website: Tencent Broadcast Date: TBA Genre: Costume, Fantasy, Xianxia Language: Mandarin Episodes: 50 Director: Shu - Pui Hou Distributor: Tencent Penguin Pictures, Tata Wenhua Origin: China Source: Adapted from the novel The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (二哈和他的白猫师尊) by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat Love Meter He also cherishes the people he loves and likes to be spoiled by them. tothestars, April 27 in Mainland China, Chinese title: 皓衣行 /  Hàoyī XíngEnglish title: Immortality. Shi Mei is also a disciple of Chu Wanning, and he specializes in healing and is close friends with Xue Meng. He wears a snow-white satin with an outer drape of cloud-patterned silver silk, as he is the only person not required to wear the sect’s silver-trimmed blue uniform. Love Better Than Immortality, a 2019 Chinese television series starring Li Hongyi and Zhao Lusi. Can Mo Ran's heart still change on his road to self-redemption? Immortality (Chinese: 皓衣行; pinyin: Hàoyī Xíng) is an upcoming Chinese television series based on the BL xianxia novel The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (Chinese: 二哈和他的白猫师尊; pinyin: Èr Hā Hé Tā De Bái Māo Shī Zūn) by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat (Chinese: 肉包不吃肉; pinyin: Ròubāo Bùchī Ròu) starring Luo Yunxi and Chen Feiyu. However, he is still utterly shameless, arrogant, confident, yet mischievous. It will air in China on Youku from July 5, 2019. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Immortality Episode 5. [4][2] On January 21, 2020, the concept arts designed by Hua Tian were released on the series' official weibo. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Bromance, Gay, and BL series/movies- What's the difference? Totally spot on!! Sabrine Chen Yao as Shi Mei, she is so charismatic in costume drama... First chapter we got this  is this the ending @lynne22 @rosierosie, @tothestars that's only a part of it, not the ending^^. Arthur Chen has a fresh outlook, and I’m interested in knowing how he will play the duel characters of a ruthless Emperor and a repentant disciple. In the end, the pair of teacher and disciple forgo their lives and work together with the rest of the cultivating heroes to stop the villains' conspiracy and protect the world. The writer took to social media to deny the rumors. Since he is haunted by the mistakes he made in his previous existence, he decides to be a better person. Whenever I see new update on here, I'm literally. As for My Roommate is a Detective, that silly woman reporter is really starting to annoy me and I’m not sure I can continue with it. You make my day ahahahhaah, i am starting to read HYX, hopefully i can manage to finish it before it airs next year or next two year. Mo Ran (Chen Feiyu) is one of his disciples. Chen Yao plays the character Shi Mei which was originally a male character in the novel. Chun Hua (Lusi Zhao) from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time and falls into a complicated romance with two young men. Comparison in between the manga styles characters again the actual actors, what u guys think? He is an upright and noble man who bears the responsibility of defending the mortal realm. Featuring two of the most popular Chinese actors Luo Yunxi and Chen Feiyu, this drama is already stirring up considerable interest not just in the locales but also on international shores. An accident causes Mo Ran to remember an inexplicable memory where Mo Ran and his martial sister dies because of Chu Wan Ning's indifference. Leo looks so good in his white Shizun costume, and Arthur looks good in his MR's costume too^^. How will Chu Wan Ning face an apprentice that has gone astray? In the end, the pair of teacher and disciple forgo their lives and work together with the rest of the cultivating heroes to stop the villains' conspiracy and protect the world.[2]. I can understand you. Living in Mumbai, I grew up on a stable diet of monotonous Indian dramas which stretch for a decade or so and I sincerely wanted to elude the boredom. ChineseDrama.info He persuades Chu Wanning to join the sect after the latter leaves Rufeng Sect out of disgust. So the novel of Sleuth of MD also very good then. The story is set in a tumultuous era where the world is facing the danger of the heavens splitting. The Rise of Phoenixes is the best Chinese drama to ever exist!! Immortality (Chinese: 皓衣行; pinyin: Hàoyī Xíng) is an upcoming Chinese television series based on the BL xianxia novel The Husky and His White Cat Shizun (Chinese: 二哈和他的白猫师尊; pinyin: Èr Hā Hé Tā De Bái Māo Shī Zūn) by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat (Chinese: 肉包不吃肉; pinyin: Ròubāo Bùchī Ròu) starring Luo Yunxi and Chen Feiyu. How do you like the book so far? RECOMMENDED. Photographers for hire (daipai) can also be seen hiding in bushes and standing on excavators in order to get a photo. Immortality has 2 main characters right? Sign up for a new account in our community. I think the cast director has done a very good job! Mo Ran is one of his disciples. Chu Wanning also successfully imparts the value of putting the greater good before personal desires to Mo Ran. This website and its content are copyrighted by Psycho Milk © 2012-2020. When the drama was announced, there was speculation that the story would be watered down to suit the Chinese censors, or the gender of the characters would be changed. It is adapted from the first book of the Tian Lei series by Shu Ke. In the LGBTQ+ genre book, the character Shi Mei is male, and stands 183cm tall. [1], The story is set in a tumultuous era where the world is facing a probable invasion by the demon world due to a rift in the heavens. It's a, She-Mei is pretty, but in the book Shi-Mei has. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality_(TV_series, Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Recent Drama: Record of Youth, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland, [Drama 2019] Romance Is A Supplement, 로맨스는 별책부록, [OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple). The Untamed is more a tragic story, so immortality also tragic? Yeah we cant supress fans's imagination right, they have their creativity and tools, hopefully Leo and Arthur HYX will have less than WYB n XZ's afterward effect. I havent read the novel nor watched the manga, so the novel is very good because of the BL or the story it self is strong? Title: 皓衣行 / Hao Yi Xing English title: Immortality Genre: Xianxia Episodes: 50 Broadcast network: Tencent Broadcast period: 2021 Synopsis. For those who of you who watched Ashes of Love and enjoyed the CGI effects, this drama series will feature the same effects team at the helm. I hope these fans will stay safe and not hurt themselves while taking all these footages at t. The wonton part was so heartwarming and wreathing at the same time. Xue Meng is the young master of Sisheng Peak and is the son of Madam Wang and Xue Zhengyong. Edit Translation, It follows Chu Wanning, the number one grandmaster in the world, and his disciple Mo Ran in a story about overcoming all odds to protect humanity. Mo Ran is one of his disciples. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. An accident causes Mo Ran to remember an inexplicable memory where Mo Ran and his martial sister dies because of Chu Wan Ning's indifference. I hope they show that in the show. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Please enable JavaScript to pass antispam protection!Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser http://www.enable-javascript.com.Antispam by CleanTalk. Is this why Jackie Chan didn't make it Bromance?? Being a writer gives me an outlet to explore my inner emotions and turmoil. Zhou is famous for his supporting roles in drama series like Legend of Mi Yue, The Lover’s Lies, Fresh Teachers, and became hugely popular for his portrayal of Fang Yi Fan in the show A Little Reunion. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. I wish it was a male actor that played Shi-Mei, just like in the book though. Can Mo Ran's heart still change on his road to self-redemption? The series follows the adventure of Chun Hua (Zhao Lusi) as she time travels from the future to a Fantasy-like universe. By However, despite acting cold-hearted, he silently watches after his disciples. Quite scared with the hype of this fandom, everyday we have the news. [2][3] The series is expected to air on Tencent Video with 50 episodes. I meant. I also tried watching Ever Night but gave up despite Arthur’s cuteness.

Equity Vs Net Liquidity Thinkorswim, Which Of The Following Describes The Best Way To Shoot A Rifle?, Jaspe Y Cornalina, Never Thought That One Day I Be Losing You Goodbye Mike Lyrics, Amazon L7 Relocation Package, 1951 Chevy Flatbed, Li Yan Guardian,