An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. In his role as deputy, Mr Patton directed regional operations across the state, including through the public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic and recent bushfires as well as setting up Victoria Police's Counter Terrorism Command. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. With the new information that he received the Bronze star with Valor, I don't think he meets notability guidelines but we can leave the article as a redirect. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Make sure that the file is a photo. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. First US state declared as results come in, In pictures: Excitement builds as sun sets on US polls, US Election state-by-state results and full coverage, The race for 270 electoral votes starts today, Teenager drowns at popular swimming spot in Melbourne's south west, Man charged with murder after 34-year old found dying in Melbourne street, Melbourne truck driver who spread COVID-19 to regional Victoria fined. The only individuals to receive the Navy Cross for actions during Operation Redwing were Danny Dietz, Matthew Axelson and Marcus Luttrell, the men who actually undertook the mission (the officer in charge, Michael P. Murphy, earned the Medal of Honor). To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 74.132.198.174 (talk) 22:43, 31 May 2010 (UTC), I have redirected the page to the operation where he was killed. Failed to report flower. Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton is named the new Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police and will take over the top job at the end of the month. For help using the website visit our help page or contact support@findagrave.com. Resend Activation Email. Your password must be at least 8 characters, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. To suggest a correction or addition, visit the memorial page and click Suggest Edits. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Please try again later. GREAT NEWS! Try again later. We do not have any photo volunteers within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. "I will have much more to say about Graham at the appropriate time – but he leaves an enormous legacy at Victoria Police and I thank him for his incredible leadership over the last five years," Ms Neville said. Please enter location or other information that may help the volunteer in fulfilling this request. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. Auto news: BMW i8 production to end in April - caradvice.com.au. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? "That's what we will continue to do I can assure you of that.". A system error has occurred. Verify and try again. Family members linked to this person will appear here. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? He is survived by his father, James of Boulder City; stepmother, Pamela of San Diego; mother, Valerie of San Diego; and brothers, James II of Las Vegas, Chase and Dean, both of Boulder City. Try again. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Mr Patton had "common sense" and a grassroots understanding of what was needed to do the job well, Mr Andrews said. Try again later. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. To improve your experience. Mr Patton will take over in late June. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. He was born Nov. 15, 1982, in San Diego, and was a graduate of Boulder City High School. Southern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery. The post is erroneous. If you have questions, please contact support@findagrave.com. Starting as a police cadet in 1978, Mr Patton rose through the ranks of the police force to become deputy police commissioner in 2015. Oops, something didn't work. Mr Patton will take over from the current Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton, who is stepping down from the role in June as his five-year term expires. Drag images here or select from your computer for Shane Eric Patton memorial. United States Navy SealShane E. Patton, 22, of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, was killed in action, June 28, 2005, while serving his country in Iraq. The post is erroneous. We have a volunteer within ten miles of your requested photo location. Shane Patton was a popular student at Boulder City High School where he spent a lot of time on the baseball diamond, playing for his high school team. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. GREAT NEWS! Victoria's Deputy Police Commissioner Shane Patton has been selected as the state's new top cop. This account has been disabled. Victoria Police could not be in better hands," he said. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Visitation from 3-7 p.m. Friday, July 8, at Palm Mortuary, 800 S. Boulder Highway. Year should not be greater than current year. Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Patton was awarded a Bronze Star with Valor device. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. "The Victoria Police Force has been my second family, sometimes my first family… I have loved every minute of it," he said. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. ~~ GB fan ~~ talk 19:54, 1 June 2010 (UTC), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Shane_E._Patton&oldid=786114322, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This redirect does not require a rating on the project's, This page was last edited on 17 June 2017, at 10:31. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? We were unable to submit your feedback at this time. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to feedback@findagrave.com and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Failed to delete memorial. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles.

Black Power Movement, Spotted Dove Meaning, Is Marcus Rashford Married, Jayda Meaning In Arabic, Biblical Meaning Of Valentina, San Andreas Film, Orca Vs Moose, Edinburgh News Obituaries,