She was heartbroken when she heard Paul Stevens died. Born January 17, 1921. He was an actor, known for Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973), Patton (1970) and The Mask (1961). Stevens was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award as Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role on Another World. The economic boom and the Jazz Age were over, and America began the period called the Great Depression. Paul Stevens, a stage and television actor for almost 40 years, died of pnuemonia Wednesday at Bellevue Hospital. Most Popular #90568. Los Angeles , CA. Paul Stevens est un acteur américain né le 17 janvier 1921 à Los Angeles, Californie (États-Unis), décédé le 4 juin 1986 à New York . We Love Soaps Paul Stevens was born on January 17, 1921 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Required fields are marked *. _taboola.push({ Paul Stevens (January 17, 1921 – June 4, 1986) was an American film and television actor. Paul Stevens est un acteur américain né le 17 janvier 1921 à Los Angeles, Californie (États-Unis), décédé le 4 juin 1986 à New York (New York). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails', ... Paul Keenan was born in Dorchester, Massachusetts on December 10, 1955. Rest in Peace mate @HungerfordTown pic.twitter.com/rmBSxCkpWl, — Dave Allen (@oldcasual1871) September 24, 2020. A heart warming tribute was made on the 24th of September 2020 by Dave Allen (@oldcasual1871) in honor of the late Paul Stevens. Your email address will not be published. He was an actor, known for, Sun, Nov 08 | After a battle with cancer ,Paul Stevens has sadly passed away. Paul Stevens is part of G.I. Always made me feel welcome when I started going to games and proud to have known him and call him a friend. Paul Stevens (January 17, 1921 – June 4, 1986) was an American film and television actor. He was an actor, known ... January 17, A heart warming tribute was made on the 24th of September 2020 by Dave Allen (@oldcasual1871) in honor of the late Paul Stevens. Stevens was a guest star on many television series from 1954 until 1977, including The Man from U.N.C.L.E., The Wild Wild West ("The Night of the Samurai"), The Rockford Files, The Streets of San Francisco, Baretta, Ironside, Police Story, Gunsmoke, Mannix, Mission: Impossible, Hawaii Five-0, McMillan and Wife and Playhouse 90. [1] He appeared on the serial The Young and the Restless from 1975 to 1976 (as Bruce Henderson) and on the soap opera Another World from 1977 to 1985 (as Brian Bancroft). Stevens played Colonel Charles R. He also appeared in Exodus, as a key congressional witness in Advise and Consent and in Marlowe. Paul graduated from Xaverian Catholic High School, and attended the University of Massachusetts for 4 years before moving to California to pursue a career in show business. Paul Stevens (January 17, 1921 – June 4, 1986) was an American film and television actor. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens died July 16. DEATH DATE. Birthday. Paul graduated from Xaverian Catholic High School, and attended the University of Massachusetts for 4 years before moving to California to pursue a career in show business. You may also use the share button to share this news to others who may not have been aware of this death. Today in Soap Opera History (July 11), 15 May 2019 And I'm guessing Datalounge was right about Paul Stevens? View Source: Share. FXM (074), Frank Wayne / Alexi Kerkoska / Anton Nagorski / Cayman Hoyes / Stanislaus Cardinal Souchek, Today in Soap Opera History (November 24), Actors/Actresses Who Both Appears in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. January 17, 1921 Birthplace. She says he was given enough rope that he hung himself. 45318306, ; Maintained by Big Ern (contributor 46620889) Unknown. target_type: 'mix' Back in the 60s and 70s one could tell if an actor was gay if they were quiet about their private lives. Stevens played Colonel Charles R. Codman in the 1970 film Patton. Paul Stevens was born on January 17, 1921 in Los Angeles, California, USA. New York City, New York, USA, 16 July 2019 The 1920s represented an era of change and growth. Paul Stevens was born on January 17, 1921 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He also appeared in Exodus, as a key congressional witness in Advise and Consent and in Marlowe. The decade was one of learning and exploration. Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. selon les conventions filmographiques. He also appeared in Exodus, as a key congressional witness in Advise and Consent and in Marlowe. Always made me feel welcome when I started going to games and proud to have known him and call him a friend. With James Arness, Milburn Stone, Amanda Blake, Ken Curtis. Accident, Caleb Slay Death – Obituary | Caleb Slay Shot Dead, Jody Stubblebine Death – Killed In Route 422 Westbound Accident, Actor Eddie Hassell Death – Obituary | Eddie Hassell Shot Dead. on FXM (074), Mon, Nov 09 He died on June 4, 1986 in New York City, New York, USA. Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre. Paul Stevens. }); Your email address will not be published. It says; “Today saw some really sad news. Paul Stevens was born on January 17, 1921 in Los Angeles, California, USA. For tributes and prayers, kindly scroll down and use the comment section in the widget to express your feelings. Stevens portrayed Paul on the serial The Nurses. & The Wild Wild West TV Series, The Best Actresses and Actors - Born in the 1920s, Poll Board Recommendations: Greatest Movie Scenes, A Game of Death... An Act of Love: Part 2, A Game of Death... An Act of Love: Part 1, Ray Fulton of the Sharon Herald of Pennsylvania, Military Academy with That Tenth Avenue Gang, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Los Angeles, California, USA, June 4, Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. He also appeared in Exodus , as a key congressional witness in Advise and Consent and in Marlowe . Stevens played Colonel Charles R. Codman in the 1970 film Patton.

Lee Mack Children, Shane Gillis Elon Football, Danskin Exercise Ball Inflation Instructions, Co2 And Fiber Laser Combo, Blue Boy Popper, Marines 0311 Life, Norah O'donnell Ratings May 2020,