These cookies do not store any personal information. To be a bit more helpful, if you find yourself taking a lot of these trips and need to carry a spare, you can carry a full size spare on the rear. A forum community dedicated to BMW owners and enthusiasts. Bringing the BMW community together. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I tried it on my 2013 and ended up buying one from an aftermarket place. Come join the discussion about Bimmerfest events, production numbers, programming, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! I won't actually have the third row up. I see a bunch out there for X5 F15. Man you just made my day when I saw that spare can fit behind 3rd row! Part of that decision was the belief that the range of a punctured run … I'm glad to hear there's spare tire kit to be found, i definitely will get one for the planned e70. Is that post/clamp really needed in the carpeted area? Part of that decision was the belief that the range of a punctured run flat could be extended with an aerosol repair and the addition of air with a 12volt compressor. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This will block rear view camera and potentially parking sensors. Purchased the vehicle earlier this year. Sorry for the confusion. Bringing the BMW community together. Or you could leave the tire at home and bring a plug kit with you. Sadly there will be lots of that kind of stuff around now with all the flooded high end iron left in Sandy's wake. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. If I recall correctly, without the optional spare the area under the cargo floor is equipped with storage compartments that would preclude storing a spare tire there. Thanks, We have the same concern that the OP expresses. Is this correct? Your dealer can sell your one, but the parts are pretty expensive. A new tyre for the 530 costs around 17K. By the way, for those who did get the factory installed spare tire option -- is it full size spare or a smaller donut that can be used for 50 miles or less? did they even have spares from '07 ? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 2015 BMW X5 xDrive50i [5.00] Probably a thread on this somewhere, but instead of going necro… I have third row seats, so no spare tire storage; I replaced my runflats for regular tires a while ago and haven't looked back. JavaScript is disabled. You have just found the right site about Bmw X5 Interior India. Roof rack sounds like a solution for you. However, I do not believe you can have the spare if you order the third-seat option, as the seat requires the space where the spare … If you go out on long drives (something that German cars are built for), you will frequently be outside a 300 kms radius to the nearest BMW shop.

Marvin Hagler Height, Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series For Sale Japan, Spiny Flower Mantis, Chelsea Belushi Age, Elite: Dangerous Bromellite Double Hotspot, Which Shows The Levels Of Organizational Hierarchy Listed From Least Complex To Most Complex?, Aleysha Nicky Jam, Sons Of Thunder Season 2, 8x8 Home Office Layout, Ok Taecyeon Age, Anne Bradstreet Facts,