[8], This movement has brought The Cat Fanciers' Association more in line with the other worldwide registries. Siberian Cats of Utah Nadeijda Cattery. Our kittens come pre-spoiled, before they go to your home, they sleep with us, watch TV (they really enjoy changing the channels!) Balinese kittens are born with pale coats, developing their darker points as they age. The Balinese breed subsequently originated from deliberate breeding efforts based around this naturally expressed genetic trait. It’s a good idea to keep a Balinese as an indoor-only cat to protect him from diseases spread by other cats, attacks by dogs or coyotes, and the other dangers that face cats who go outdoors, such as being hit by a car. She will put herself right smack between my face and the computer screen to get my attention. At Siam Moon, we take pride in understanding how important your kitten or cat is to you. Breeding parents are tested againist FeLV and FIV before joining the breeding program. deposit details and price of kittens.. We are a small hobby cattery centrally located between, and Tucson Arizona. [2] The traditional Siamese (also called old-style or "apple-head", now being separately developed as the Thai), was the type in vogue when the Balinese was established, and hence used in its development; these old-style Balinese still closely resemble those from the early breeding programs. [19], They sometimes developed a rare inheritance that makes their blue almond shaped eyes look cross eyed. The Balinese is also known as the purebred long-haired Siamese, since it originated as a natural mutation of that breed and hence is essentially the same cat with a medium-length silky coat and a distinctively plumed tail.[1]. They are considered a healthy breed with only few health problems. Please feel free to phone me with any questions you may have regarding the kitten adoption process including. with us, and do their best to help out with any activities around the house. The Cat Fanciers' Federation and most other associations worldwide accept the Balinese breed in seal, blue, chocolate, lilac, red and cream point, besides tortoiseshell and lynx points in all of these colors. Sasha, my beautiful ‘Torbie with High White’, will come to be with me at night and jump up on my bed while I am typing or writing on my computer. We are located in Casa Grande Arizona and offer shipping to San Francisco, California, Nevada, Oregan, Utah, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Denver Colorado State of Washington . [3], "CATS 101 - Balinese [ENG] - Video Dailymotion", "Top Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds for People with Allergies", "Progressive retinal atrophy | International Cat Care", "Balinese Cat Breed Information, Pictures, Characteristics & Facts", "Balinese cat breed-History, Personality, Health, Care and Facts", Old-Style Balinese Cat History & Information, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Balinese_cat&oldid=985649535, Cat breeds originating in the United States, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 27 October 2020, at 03:39. Hi! Eye color ranges from pale blue through sapphire/violet; intensity of color can change slightly with age and diet. Occasionally we offer breeding quality cats to reputable breeders, and altered retired adults for pet homes. However, our kittens have been happily driven home with their new families to California, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and even Texas. I decided that I needed to take a ‘leap’ and visit a Siberian Cattery to see for myself. The Siamese cat is said to travel well and arrive home pretty much raring to go. In the American standard, color variants derived from the Colorpoint Shorthair are further considered a separate breed, known as the Javanese. HOME. Please call or text: 801-376-8550 for just this male.

Lowe's Ge Silicone Ii, Most Popular Tamko Shingle Color, Uncg Spring 2021 Registration, Small Kitchen Remodel Ideas, Uncg Spring 2021 Registration, World Of Warships Redeem Code 2020, Ss Jain College Jaipur Admission,