You don’t have to anymore. Please read our disclosure policy for more info. AlabamaArizonaDelawareGeorgiaLouisianaMarylandMississippiNevadaNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaOregonPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTexas North of I-10VirginiaWashingtonWashington D.C. CaliforniaConnecticutFloridaMaineMassachusettsNew HampshireTexas South of I-10Rhode IslandVermont, NOTE: Freight Rates Subject to Change – Call for current rate information 800.346.4962, Phone: 218.947.4932 We visited the factory on our way back from the. If you buy new, most dealers, especially if you purchased locally, will deliver for free. Like most travel trailers, a used model is going to cost a lot less than a brand new one, and most used trailers will be around $4,000 to $7,000. I got layout 4 with the side bath. Posted Over 1 Month. Replaced roof vent cover and flooring and window covers after purchase. Toll-Free: 800.346.4962 1994 SCAMP SCAMP-13, 2012 Scamp 13 Deluxe. Model Scamp Base. Call upon our experts to discuss whether our small, lightweight 13’ foot travel trailer is right for you or our mid-size 16’ towable camping trailer with side dinette would fit the bill, or if our largest 5th wheel travel trailers would be perfect. The "Our way or the Highway" attitude of Scamp is very apparent. The front sofa converts to the bunk beds, and the rear dining area converts to a double bed, providing sleeping space for four people. Buy or Sell for the best price. This company was founded in 1972, so the years will range anywhere from the early 70s until now. Scamp trailers are built to order, lightweight and aerodynamic in design. Refine results. Scamp 13' Travel Trailers For Sale: 1 Travel Trailers - Find Used Scamp 13' Travel Trailers on RV Trader. ZONE 3. Looking For Small Trailer Camper (Boler, Scamp, Winnebago), Wanted: Used Scamp travel trailers for sale prices. We deliver anywhere in the Continental United States. Floor plans, depending on the size, will typically include a table that converts to a bed, different storage options, a small kitchen, bathroom, shower, closet and a sofa that converts into a bunk bed. CamperFinds.com has ads that range anywhere from $2,500 for a 2003 16 footer to as much as $10,000 for a 2009 13 footer. Related resultsscamp scamp camper scamp 13 scamp rv scamp 16 13 foot scamp. Trailer: 2013 Escape 19; 1977 Trillium 1300. About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Copyright © 2020 | Proudly affiliated with the T2 Web Network, LLC The information contained on this website is intended as an educational aid only and is not intended as medical and/or legal advice. If you like the idea of a small, lightweight trailer without the inconvenient setup, then our Scamp 13′ camper is the perfect trailer for you. All rights reserved. If you were to add any premiums, as we dive into deeper below, it can increase the prices by the thousands. Don’t want to set up the table every morning? This little cutie is fiberglass and has new interior, fresh from Scamp. The side dinette allows room to sleep and eat without changing a thing. They are always pleasant, but the couple of times I have been in parts Dept.I have stood there looking like an idiot for 15-20 minutes as workers casually come in and out of the room, phone ringing unanswered, finally someone looks over and says "Can I help you with something?" Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. $8,995 . Most ads on the internet, however, are typically from the 1990s and 2000s. One member on FiberglassRV.com said he was quoted about $15,500 after all the options he wanted were included. At Least you never have to put up with Hard Sells from the Salesman. Like purchasing a car, prices are never set in stone. 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (cst) A tour of My 2017 Scamp Travel trailer 13 footer This is My 13 Ft. Scamp travel trailer. Login Terms Of Use Privacy Statement Site Map, Scamp Trailers: Economy, Maneuverability, Convenience, Strength, Dependability, Purpose, Adaptability, Quality, Factory direct through our dealership in Backus, MN. Monday - Friday Typical new Scamp trailers, according to the many classified ads and dealerships we glanced at, can range from $8,000 to $18,000. Make sure that you know what your SUV or truck can handle when it comes to towing. Thanks for the price sheets! Login Terms Of Use Privacy Statement Site Map, Scamp Trailers: Economy, Maneuverability, Convenience, Strength, Dependability, Purpose, Adaptability, Quality, Click here to view Deluxe Wood Interior floor plans, Factory direct through our dealership in Backus, MN. Wanted: So, on the price sheet does the option package get added onto the base price? I haven't been able to find one that would let me drop off a car in Backus. Other basic specifications, according to the brochure, includes propane tanks, awning, TV hookup, 120v outlets, water tank, water heater, propane stove, roof vent, curtains, sink, electric brakes, electric supply cord and a spare tire. Mine was originally scheduled for end of August pick up and someone cancelled an order so mine got moved up. Surprised. Model SCAMP-13. Look around and give us a call to see how economical and convenient lightweight travel trailers can be. .... Take An Arches National Park Camping Trip. Trailer: 2005 Bigfoot 25B25RQ (Sold: 1985 Scamp 13 & 1985 Scamp 16). Created and Maintained by WSI. I picked up my 2019 model this past December. This is A One of a Kind,,,Glamped out Camper! Looking to find a trailer in either decent or project condition. Here it is in a Nutshell. ©2020 Eveland's, Inc. All rights reserved. Length 13 . Tell me what you have and maybe we can work something out. Visit Showroom. ©2020 Eveland's, Inc. All rights reserved. On average, the prices for a Scamp trailer are going to range anywhere from as little as $2,000 used to as much as $21,500 brand new with all of the premium add-ons included. Is a 13'Scamp about $23,000? Feel free to call upon our experts to discuss whether the small lightweight 13’, mid-size 16’ or, the largest, 5th wheel is right for you. While optional, you may want to consider storing your scamp trailer during the winter months rather than leaving it outside in the elements. Same with Cabinet Doors, Stove Insert. Look around and give us a call to see how economical and convenient lightweight travel trailers can be. Wanted: Would love to buy a rough Boler, Scamp, Trillium, etc. Year 1994 . Thanks, Achete Roulotte Boler trillium Scamp Uhaul Airstream etc en fibre et payons bon Prix Tel 819 477 9490 jour ou plutot Email svp. The nearest airport appears to be Minneapolis/St. I had Jim. For example, the base price for a 13-foot scamp trailer retails for around $8,000 while a 16 footer starts around $11,000. Over the last few weeks Scamp implemented their yearly price increase, but also added a number of standard features (Please excuse if this has been posted already/also posted on the Scamp Forum). I hope you can help me, since you've recently visited the factory. Length 14 . Does Backus have any rental car agencies? Ultimately we cancelled our scamp and ate the $500 deposit for a Rockwood Geo Pro instead. (No Sh** Sherlock, I'm standing at the counter!). (click on floor plans for larger view), Additional Floor Plans: Click here to view Deluxe Wood Interior floor plans, Standard Available Option Package Not Available. !Email: KariesRVmailbox@gmail.com, or call 573-four 45-159nine Location Ashland, Missouri 2012 Scamp 13 Deluxe I am looking to buy a fixer-upper small fiberglass trailer to fix up. We're trying to figure out the logistics, and since I don't have much vacation time, my husband is going to drive up to Backus, and I plan to fly into the nearest airport and then meet him there. Our delivery trucks can haul your Scamp anywhere in the Continental United States. Look around and give us a call to see how economical and convenient lightweight travel trailers can be. Thanks for the report and price sheets. Shakopee, Minnesota. Sales & Service. Let me know if your interested in selling your old trailer. He changed my order a few times, had to write up a new agreement each time, but never complained or gave me a difficult time about it. Molded FG trailers always were priced at a premium. Backus is a very rural town here in MN, and the "Minnesota Nice" thing lives true, but many folks in this area are a bit Introverted, and just have a certain way about them. Our small campers are very economical; especially important with today’s high fuel costs. If you are looking at initial outlay, you can do better. Need more space? ZONE 2. The cushions have never even been slept on! Make Scamp. We'll be traveling from Tennessee, and I would really appreciate help in working this out. Unlike traditional travel trailers, Scamp trailers are built with fuel costs in mind. Scamp lightweight travel trailers can’t be beat for a convenient, fun camping experience. I had them leave the toilet out as I wanted a C-head. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. Take a look at the Scamp 16 ft camper featuring more counter and storage space, easy set up with toilet and shower options. Typical new Scamp trailers, according to the many classified ads and dealerships we glanced at, can range from $8,000 to $18,000. My 10-year-old son and I are looking for a small used fiberglass camper we can tow easily. Arkansas Colorado Idaho Kansas Kentucky Missouri Ohio Oklahoma Tennessee Utah West Virginia . I had Jim. And no need to rough it, we can custom outfit all Scamp travel trailers with deluxe hardwood interiors in oak or birch. The Scamp 16 foot rv is three feet longer than the Scamp 13′ and full of possibilities. Request Price . If you are looking to purchase a Scamp to go on an adventurous camping trip this summer, you will want to make sure you get the right one.

Pokemon Save Editor Online, Fedex 送り方 アメリカ国内, Susan Oliver Height, An Artwork That Alters The Entire Space It Occupies Is Called, Nbc News Martinez, Ca, Costco Vacuum Sealer, Funny Team Names For Games, Eames Lax Chair, Two Sigma Iq,