Caring. Contact us at either via gumtree messages or text 04067, Live Microworm Culture for Axolotl, Betta, Guppy and Shrimps, Microworms, Food for your Axolotl Betta Guppy and Shrimps Live fish food encourages growth and healthy breeding. For Sale. Microworms are not worms but are nematodes so are harmless, approx 1mm length. Sorry, we didn't find any results in your area but did find 10 ads in surrounding suburbs. Both young males, black ones really easy to handle, whereas white one isnt too used to it yet. Also have three breeding pairs that have already produced babies. Golden albino around 7months $40 2. I also sell Euros, but only a few customers use those as feeders as they cost more. Pickup from Bowen Hills, please bring plastic container eg. The first batch of the eggs will be available by the Mid of December as we are currently busy. Find axolotls ads in our Fish category from Sunshine Coast Region, QLD. Heaps of nice big axolotls for sale at the shop now 30ea nano tanks australia aquarium shop unit 28 191 parramatta road auburn nsw 2144, 1259267074. gumtree.com.au . Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Pet shop Maroochydore, servicing the Sunshine Coast for over 12 years with the biggest range of Tropical and cold water fish. If interested, please take a look at our options below. So, we will only be taking order placements for now (cash transactions will only commence after we are sure of the eggs). Have mature female and male albino, lucids and goldens for sale all are approximately 2 years old. Our axolotls live in their own tank with canister filter and chiller, they are approximately 16cm long or longer,they feed on live blac, I have 2 month old baby axolotls available, 5 for $40 Or $10 each If interested, please take a look at our options below. Contact us. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. Live fish food encourages growth and healthy breeding and is great for conditioning Buy a starter culture and have a never ending supply of live healthy free food for your fry You will get an info sheet in instructions with your culture Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. We would love to see you today! The availability is listed below: 1. Gallery. Watch them chase the mi, Worms For Feeding Pet Fish, Axolotyl, Stingray, Lizard, Pet Feeding Worms - Large African Night Crawlers Pick up Collingwood Park Postage of Worms available (from $18 extra) Phone Brian Try the Afric, Live Micro-worms, Food for your Axolotl Betta Guppy Shrimps betta and fry. Home. Caloundra Garden and Pet Supplies is the premier, locally owned Sunshine Coast pet shop and garden centre. $50 each or two for $90. Housing Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. I have 2 month old baby axolotls available, 5 for $40 Or $10 each AQUARIUM STORE. My expert customers tell me that Axies are fed worms as a complete diet, or for special circumstances such as when they are pregnant, just given birth, young, sick or off their regular food. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. I have 2 month old baby axolotls available, 5 for $40 Or $10 each They seem to have random coloured spots at this, Hi There! We will be breeding our axolotls (adults not for sale). Have mature female and male albino, lucids and goldens for sale all are approximately 2 years old. $5 per culture Can post for $4 Australia wide $ 600 . We will be breeding our axolotls (adults not for sale). Sorry, we didn't find any results in your area but did find 3 ads in surrounding suburbs. Up for sale is my 2 axolotls. Health. Microworms are not worms but are nematodes so are harmless, approx 1mm length. Yes they are still available, as long as this ad is visible, I still have some left :) Hatched on the 31st August. Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Melanoid 1 to 2 years $50 4. Pets4U. Live fish food encourages growth and healthy breeding and is great for conditioning Buy a starter culture and have a never ending supply of live healthy free food for your fry You will get an info sheet in instructions with your culture Must have chiller connected to your tank set up. They don’t have their pigment yet, but they will likely be the colour of the parents or wild type. Healthy axolotl babies, juveniles and adult for experienced owner or anyone who will learn and set up an appropriately cycled tank. The greatest selection of African & American Cichlids, Goldfish, Tropical Fish & Custom made Aquariums! At Best Friends in Kawana, we have been helping local Minyama and Sunshine Coast pet parents care for their pets since opening in 2010. Come in for great service, … takeaway container Home. Suggested Searches: axolotls tanks fish tanks dog axolotls for sale fish fish tank coldwater fish chickens crazy crabs baby turtles axolotl black chicken axolotl pets axolotl tank Home Pets 1 Results: axolotls in Sunshine Coast Region, QLD COMPETITION. Must have chiller connected to your tank set up. Axolotl eggs 1 dollar each Can also ship at buyers expense mother and father are in the photos. Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. LIKE US ON . $50 each or two for $90. Frenchs Forest, New South Wales. Hatched on the 31st August. A wooden spatula to scrap your new little feeder friends Pickup from Bowen Hills, please bring plastic container eg. Contact. Hatching. The first batch of the eggs will be available by the Mid of December as we are currently busy. Also have three breeding pairs that have already produced babies. Some Info: Microworms are not worms but are nematodes, approx 1mm length They wiggle much in the water, very visible to your fish. You need to have at least a 2ft cycled tank minimum ( we can help on how to) with filter and chiller is a must set up. You need to have at least a 2ft cycled tank minimum ( we can help on how to) with filter and chiller is a must set up. Lucy female 13 months $45 3. Babies are eating black worms and have their front legs, they are super cute.

Bobcat Ct1025 Vs John Deere 1025r, Silky Poo For Sale, Ac Odyssey Scale Icon, In Order To Study Effectively Pte Essay, What Happened To Scotty From The Mythbusters, Wegmans German Potato Salad,