It is derived from the AIN-Y-SH (livelihood) root which is used in many places in the Quran. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Aisha, try our name generator. For the name Aisha, the lucky color is Red, Violet. Was the third wife of the Prophet Muhammad and is often referred to by the title "The Mother of Believers". Aisha was a wife of the prophet Muhammad. She’s French and Moroccan and pronounces it EYE-shuh which I prefer immensely, I used to have a Muslim friend named this and she pronounced it eye ee shuh. Am so so so happy to know the meaning of the name ayesha coz its my wife’s so honoured to know the meaning.thanks….. on Tuesday 20th of August 2019 02:46:13 PM. Aisha is one of the main characters in "The Slap", an Australian book and 8-part television series. Meaning of Hindu,Muslim Girl name Aisha is Love; Living; Prosperous; Life. Also note the spelling and the pronunciation of the name Aisha and check the initials of the name with your last name to discover how it looks and sounds. Means "alive" in Arabic. Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child. Aisha Name Meaning: Its Symbolism and Destiny Implications The name Aisha conjures amiability, devotion and meticulousness. Aysa, Ayse, on Thursday 3rd of November 2016 02:18:05 PM, Me also aisha nd I am vry happy to know my name’s meaning nd proud on my name ……, on Friday 6th of January 2017 08:50:21 PM. What are her siblings named? Aishat is a beautiful name with wonderful meaning. Aisha (Arabic: عائشة‎, romanized: ʿĀʾisha, lit. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. The religion of the name Aisha is Muslim. She is held in high regard by Muslims, sh'a muslims love all the prophet wife's and have respect to them. (TOP 2000 NAMES, 2018). You can also check the Aisha Name meaning in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area. Meaning of Aisha. I’m so small tho Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aisha. Pronunciation is usually eye-EE-sha but some say ay-sha. Asha, Find Aisha multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. so in any case meaning is amazing, I have asked many people but no one told me same meaning each person tells different one thks☺ for telling me right one. The name Aisha is a girl's name of Arabic, Swahili origin meaning "living, prosperous". The name Aisha is in the following categories: African American Names, African Names, Arabic Names, Ethiopian Names, Hindi Names, Indian Names, Muslim Names, Sanskrit Names, Swahili Names. You know if I get caught by the Talibans or al Shabab and they say I have to change my name guess what (I don’t care!!!! I love the Eye-EE-Sha pronunciation. ASSOCIATED WITH arabic, prophet, moon, goddess, VARIANTS Aayshah, Aeesha, Aeeshah, Aeisha, Aesha, Aeshah, Aeshah, Aiesha, Aieshah, Aishah, Aishatu, Aishia, Aisia, Aisiah, Asha▲, Ashah, Ashia, Ashiah, Asia▼, Asiah, Ayeesa, Ayeesah, Ayeesha, Ayeeshah, Ayeisa, Ayeisah, Ayeisha, Ayeishah, Ayesha, Ayisa, Ayisah, Ayisat, Ayisha, Ayishah, Aysha, Ayshe, Ieasha, Ieashah, Ieashia, Ieashiah, Iesha▼, Ieshah, Ieesha, Ieeshah, Ieeshia, Ieeshiah, Ihisha, Isha, Maisha, Miesha, Myesha, Niesha, Taisha, Takisha, Teisha, Tiesha▼, Tinisha, Tyesha▼, Tyisha, Tynisha, Yiesha, Yieshah, SEE ALSO Fatima, Humayra, Kanisha, Keisha, Khadija, Lakeisha, Lanice, Myisha, Tanisha, Aisha is a very prominent first name for females (#919 out of 4276, Top 21%) but an unusual surname for all people. We have named our little baby out of respect for her. Aisha Was The Name Of The Favorite Wife Of The Prophet Mohammed.. Aisha is a Muslim Girl name and has Arabic origin. (I would pronounce it ay-sha, by the way.). We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. Hi,i m very happy to see aisha name meaning,bc my name is also aisha,per sb se zayda khush is bt ki hai k this name is rltd to islam,and our belvd prophet’s wife name was also aisha,and thts why i m fellng very lucky.

Diy Sponge Filter With Media, Cable Modem Reboot Due To T4 Timeout, Uconn Basketball Recruiting Ranking, Syracuse University Interior Design, Brown In Sign Language, Hks Universal Muffler, Illustrator Text Box, Small Kitchen Remodel Ideas, I Forgot My Pin Number To My Debit Card, Irish Horse Register Contact Number,