Here you will find a collection of Fanfictions suggested by our community. (Ongoing, 115 chapters, 89,967 words, rated explicit). Read hot and popular stories about daenerystargaryen on Wattpad. ", "Tyrion will be Hand of the Queen. please read all the tags. Your House died out a long time ago you fool. ", Cersei kept her face calm. He wants her. (Ongoing, 16 chapters, 89,509 words, rated mature). "You will not take this throne with me alive. And yet. Jonerys. Find the hottest daenerystargaryen stories you'll love. Robert's Rebellion ended with the winning side on the Targaryens. “I’m not going to dragonstone.”Sansa stopped her protests“Then who is?”Jon looked at her“I would like you to go in my place, along with Ser Davos.”. Side notes: doesn’t follow the shows family tree. Jon has a lot of thoughts about this turn of events. Or was it a play to get her dragons. This battle within. she ordered in High Valyrian as she smiled. Request: Hi, you guys are really awesome by the way, can I have a request where it is Daenerys Targaryen x reader and the reader is an assassin that was sent from Westeros to kill her. The Dragon Queen had finally come to claim her throne. Surrounded by enemies, Lord Commander Snow struggles to defend the Wall and save the Night’s Watch from itself. Season 8 fix-it fic. Sansa Stark had promised herself she would never fall in love again. Free me." There she meets Jon Snow, the 998th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. Jon loved his sister. A little Tears of Lys in my food at every meal. "Yes, I am a woman. A Dragonlord... heir to the Iron Throne, and save the woman he loves. Her weapon between her thighs was not the only one in her possession. Daenerys Targaryen made a vow in front of the whole court that fateful day: "I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. "Cersei Lannister!" . Rated M for all the obvious reasons. Hello everyone, welcome to the r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone Fanfiction page. Please consider turning it on! Quando a morte bate-lhe a porta novamente, Daenerys torna a cruzar o Mar Estreito, dessa vez de volta para King's Landing e, inevitavelmente, Sansa Stark. From what her Captain Arya said, Sansa was a Lannister prisoner. She nearly trembles. "Last words, Cersei?". His tomboy sister Arya and glamorous lover Daenerys form an unlikely bond that will alter the course of history. Will they fail? Build the new world with me. Jon is caught between the two halves of himself, between two Queens, Targaryen and Stark, Fire and Ice, Dragon and Direwolf, honor and dishonor... Daenerys escapes from her monstrous brother and arrives in King's Landing, hoping to start a new life for herself. Daenerys Targaryen made a vow in front of the whole court that fateful day: "I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. “I had no idea myself, but the maester enlightened me. The Fanfictions are ordered by word count and by status (completed or ongoing) Each entry has the title of the Fanfiction and the author, the summary that the author chose to write for the story, and … With the threat of the Dead looming over the realm, Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen travel northward to fight for their home, their people, and each other. (Ongoing, 49 chapters, 110,448 words, rated mature). Entretanto, com a repentina morte de seu irmão mais velho, Daenerys se vê deixando para trás a mulher de sua vida. The throne was Tommen's now. ", Cersei almost gaped at how much she sounded like her younger self. No one will follow you, you're only a woman." The word count. He understands that he has betrayed and avoided her and yet here she is offering her heart again, offering a future and perhaps a throne to share and he feels shame at her continued hope and generosity. A revelation that shattered his world. "But you are afraid of not having power." Your slaves-". In this stressful diplomatic event, two highborn girls meet each other and a bond starts to grow. The two fractured lovers are forced to deal with the recent events, and with each other. The Night King is defeated, the battle is ended, the dead heroes are burned, but the song is not yet done. When impending famine threatens one of the northern houses, Ned Stark's honor and duty compels him to wade right in the middle of it. He stood still, cemented in place, churning ceaselessly to think of something to say, anything to make her realize. All the Fanfictions below do include Daenerys within the tags, and you can check out the other tags for each story when you click on the link of that particular story. She lets him burn her alive, delighting in the heat of his palms, the burn of his beard against her skin. With blood and fire, Westeros will be mine as it once belonged to my family. They were a few feet apart now. "They are freed people fighting for my cause." The very throne your young son sits on shall be mine within a fort night. and beyond her brother’s son. Everyone knew the Targaryen and the Stark didn’t get along, the feud between the two families dates back way before anyone could even remember however what will happen when two of kids of each house falls for each other? Canon Divergent Post 8x06 Throne Room scene wherein Jon accepts her offer to Break the Wheel Together, (Ongoing, 2 chapters, 17,123 words, rated mature).

Cambridge Masters Acceptance Rate, Honda Odyssey Front License Plate Bracket, Novena Prayer For The Dead 9 Days Tagalog, Kk Slider Song Covers, Am2r New Game Plus, Xavier Dupont De Ligonnès Netflix épisode, Travelex Near Me, Sportcraft Boardwalk 84'' Billiards Table,