Try the Nina. A Latinate form of Aline, a Germanic contraction of Adelina (little noble one), which is diminutive form of Adelaide. My husband picked Alaina early on. Names Similar to Alayna Alaba Alabama Alacoque Ala Alacinda. See the popularity of the girl's name Alaina over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Alina Tokamak from the webcomic "Dresden Codak" Nickfinder.com Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alaina – laina, Lanie, Laine, Allie, lay lay, Al. Find out more about the name Alaina at BabyNames.com. Try our alternate name speller to get unique spellings for Fiona. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on alaina nicknames! Meanings and history of the name Alina. Mama Natural book cover right week by week guide to pregnancy and childbirth. ALAIN, ALANI, ALINA, ANALI, ILANA, LAINA and LIANA are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters, PRONOUNCED: ah-LEE-nah (German, Italian, Polish), Slavic, "bright" or "beautiful". The name Alaina is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning " or :harmony". Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. I love this name and this spelling, but the meaning needs to be fixed. Alina Cojocaru, female principal dancer with The Royal Ballet of London. Alina Müller, Olympic bronze medalist in ice hockey (2014) Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Alina is a female given name of Greek origin which means "light". I looked up the name meaning “bringer of light” and was sold! By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. The Germanic root subsists in the adjective edel, "noble", or the substantive Adel, "nobility, generosity", Alina Somova- A stunningly beautiful and incredibly talented ballerina in the Mariinsky Ballet Looking for the perfect name? Finnish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Finland 2014, German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany 2014, Russian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Russia 2014, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (German), Austrian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Austria, 2010, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (German), 2010, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (German) 2012, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland (Italian) 2012, Austrian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Austria 2012, Belarusian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Belarus 2014, Bosnian Herzegovinian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Bosnia Herzegovinia 2014, Kazakhstani Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Kazakhstan 2014, German Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Germany, Russian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Russia, Bosnian Herzegovinian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Bosnia Herzegovinia, Norwegian Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Norway, Swiss Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in Switzerland. The only reason I did not say no immediately was because we could use Lainey as a nickname and I thought that was so cute. PART OF WILD SKY MEDIA | Family & Parenting. My husband found this name and we fell in love! If you like how Alaina sounds, you might also like these names that sound like Alaina. Alayna in … Nicknames for Alina. Alaina, part Alana and part Elena and maybe also a little bit Elaine, is one of the many feminine forms of Alan (or its French form Alain) that have grown in popularity over recent decades, surpassing the male original. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! this is a very useful site while you can vote on which names you like you can also add your own names. Read more – Cookie Policy. Names that rhyme with Alayna. Infographic of Alaina name meaning, which is A French feminine form of Alan, Alaina means little rock. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alaina. © 2020 Wild Sky Media All rights reserved. Nicknames for Alayna. LanalaylayLainielanabooyayaybabygirlyanathoes are my nicknames:)also;lanalanilani loolanzlana loolani pooand yeah! You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Alaina on Nameberry. Alaina was easy to type on my phone too, not that would be the reason for the decision, just a bonus ;). Celtic, "fair". Here’s everything we know. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Create ideal unique nickname with your name or generate cool funny couple names using the form below. Thumbelina. From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman. Known Nicknames for Alaina. Below you'll find name ideas for alaina with different categories depending on your needs. Alina Tumilovich, Olympic bronze and silver medalist in rhythmic gymnastics (2008; 2012) Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Alaina, try our name generator. What are her siblings named? Alina Zagitova, Olympic gold medalist in figure ice skating (2018), Fur Alina - Arvo Part (A beautiful series of piano solos. My husband picked Alaina early on. Please click here for more information. Find a name that’s like Alaina, but just a little bit different. The only reason I did not say no immediately was because we could use Lainey as a nickname and I thought that was so cute. Variant of ALAINA. Alayna Written In Chinese (Pinyin) 诶艾勒诶吾艾艾娜诶 Middle name for Alayna? Alaina Huffman (born 1980), Canadian film and television actress, also known professionally as Alaina K ... You can read more on Wikipedia. At the hospital after she was born I held her, looked at her and called her Alaina, and it was perfect. Celtic, "fair". Here is a list of Sibling names that go with Fiona. You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Fiona. ... Aina Ainah Alaina Alaynna Alena. Read more – Cookie Policy. A seductive nymph, in Ariosto’s Orlando Fnrioso, possessing all “voluptuous delights” beloved by men. Need a Sibling name for Fiona?? This nickname maker is designed to create username for Alaina or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. It took all 9 months for it to grow on me. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Other sources, however, attribute an Arabic or a Germanic origin.In both cases, it means "noble". Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Alaina Burnett (born 1977), Canadian voice actor from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Alaina Capri (born 1939), Russ Meyer actress who appeared in Common Law Cabin and Good Morning and... Goodbye! Ally, Al, Lina, Lini. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Alaina, try our name generator. Short form of ADELINA and names that end in alina. I've thought about Lane or … Not quite fashionable but also not quite un, Alaina is a choice that may feel more distinctive than it really is. Alina Lane, sister of the main character in the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning We use cookies. Alina is a female given name of Greek origin which means "light". Your email address will not be published. No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas! Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alayna – Laney, Lay, Layna, Ally, Alayna 0, Layns. No rhyming suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Fiona. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alayna – Laney, Layna, Lay, Ally, Alayna 0, Layns. Allie Lulu Would you like to Add A Nickname? Known Nicknames for Alayna. I love my name because it is so unique and pretty, and what I also like about my name is that no one in my classes have my same name most of the time! A French feminine form of Alan, Alaina means little rock. Top Baby Names 2019: The Playground Analysis, October Baby Names: Octavia, Opal and Kit, 2018 Most Popular Names: The Playground Analysis. I need a nickname for her friends & family to call her. In the Germanic version seems to be related to Alicia in Spanish and Adele or Delia in English. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Alaina. Old German, "little and noble". Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. This name is so cute! DEMOGRAPHICS) Alaina was first listed in 1960-1969 and reached its top rank of #156 in the U.S. in the year 2011, and is presently at #202. (2000 U.S. This was the nickname bestowed on larger-than-life Wallaby winger Nick Cummins after he drew inspiration from the fierce nature of the animal and attempted to think like it in defence. Laynie, Lay, Nanna, Lala, Laney, Layn. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! © 2020 Nameberry.com. How popular is the name Alaina? Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Alina Eremia, Romanian singer Slavic, "bright" or "beautiful". Mamas with kids named Alaina also have kids with these names. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alaina. That make you proud to have this namesake.) Notable people with the name include: Alaina means beautiful and noble truthful and is a female name. Alaina is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. All fields are required *. Names similar to Alaina. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Welcome to the NicknameDB entry on alaina nicknames! It took all 9 months for it to grow on me. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. This nickname maker is designed to create username for Alayna or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c. It came into prominence via model/actress/celeb spouse Alana Hamilton Stewart. Below you'll find name ideas for alaina with different categories depending on your needs. Meanings and history of the name Alayna. I named my daughter Alaina (Laney) after my great aunt Elaine (Laney) because she was an amazing woman!! Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. I like them both, or even the full name Alaina. We use cookies. Famous real-life people named Alayna. Alaina is a very popular first name for females (#1353 out of 4276, Top 32%) but a unique last name for all people. Alina Kabaeva, a rythmic gymnast with two Olympic medals. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. If you like Alaina, you’ll love these other names like Alaina. Would you like to follow Alaina? The name Alana is a girl's name of Irish origin meaning "handsome, cheerful".. Alana, in all its various spellings, was at one time reserved for daughters of dads named Alan, but is now much more widespread. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alaina – laina, Lanie, lay lay, Allie, Laine, Laney bug. ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ jupiter_alaina ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑. No common suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas! At the hospital after she was born I held her, looked at her and called her Alaina, and it was perfect. Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! 16 names similar to Alaina. Names that rhyme with Alaina. According to Wikipedia: Alaina is a given name. Old German, "little and noble" Means "noble" in Arabic.

Math Workbook Pdf Grade 6, Revolve Clothing Models 2020, Paul Mellor Wife, Allen Funeral Home Obituaries Oxford, Nc, Catfish Hunter Wife, Ikea Vegan Ice Cream Nutritional Information, Clayton Morris Leaves Country, Tizanidine For Anxiety, Kokoro Half Price,