Have you tried ALDI seafood? Jenna on TV, Lifestyle. I had one at lunchtime today with 2 huge handfuls of spinach, some tomatoes from the greenhouse and a tsp of dressing. x, The Fishmonger, Naked Fishcakes with smoked salmon -, The Fishmonger, Naked Fishcakes Thai Style. Learn more. 'The Skinny Doll' is PR friendly but will only feature items relevant to the content of the blog. Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. That’s what the inside looks like so you can see there are real salmon chunks in there just like homemade ones! Just a girl on a journey to make her life healthier, brighter & more beautiful… Losing it one pound at a time… The blog is written by me and me alone… I do not represent Weight Watchers or any other weight loss or beauty brand... I’m following the Weight Watchers plan, Smart Pointing everything, eating less and moving more! This mixture makes 4 substantial fish cakes. The Fishmonger Fishcakes from Aldi! They taste so good not at all like a frozen food. We’ve tried our best to make sure everything is accurate, but you should always read the label before consuming or using the product. Leave a comment and let me know. “I absolutely LOVE these. You can manage the use of these cookies in your browser. The Skinny Doll: The Fishmonger Fishcakes from Aldi! In my journeys i have realised there are those who have an obsessive love for Aldi and those who are yet to understand its magic. Jenna Braddock is a Registered Dietitian, wife to a football coach, and mom to 2 little boys. These were in the fish section in my local ALDI and very handy if you're a fish fan! They can be frozen, which I will have to do as I am the only one that likes fish. For a full review of Ocean Royale Salmon and Dill Crumbed Fishcakes from Aldi click here. Everything review is personally tried and tested by me! Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. If you need any specific information about any of our Aldi-branded products, please get in touch with our friendly Customer Services team. x. Aldi Mum Customer Reviews “Yummy & the cod ones.” “I absolutely LOVE these. Find a new favorite today! Turn your next meal into a 5-star seafood cuisine with ALDI's wide range of easy-to-follow recipes. She is all about … 0. They taste so good not at all like a frozen food. It’s also worth remembering that our products and their ingredients are liable to change at any time. There’s no better place to support your healthy lifestyle then ALDI. Items in your basket are reserved for another. {"event":"dataloaded","eEcomm":true,"hideForMobile":false,"user":{},"page":{"update":"2020-04-09","published":"2015-10-09","type":"product"},"ecommerce":{"currencyCode":"GBP","detail":{"products":[{"id":"052551004570600","name":"2 cod fishcakes","price":1.15,"brand":"the fishmonger","category":"fish","dimension5":"unavailable","dimension24":"fresh-food","dimension40":"fish"}]}},"seoData":{"name":"2 Cod Fishcakes","image":"https://cdn.aldi-digital.co.uk//052551004570600-A.jpg?o=2C6LSWE%247sZUvqcn9pql9z2E040j&V=ZrOt","brand":"THE FISHMONGER","aggregateRating":{"ratingValue":3.69569993,"reviewCount":23},"offers":{"price":1.15,"priceCurrency":"GBP","availability":"InStoreOnly"},"sku":"052551004570600","breadCrumbList":[{"itemUrl":"null/c/groceries","itemName":"groceries","position":1},{"itemUrl":"null/c/groceries/fresh-food","itemName":"fresh food","position":2},{"itemUrl":"null/c/groceries/fresh-food/fish","itemName":"fresh fish","position":3},{"itemUrl":"null/2-cod-fishcakes/p/052551004570600","itemName":"2 cod fishcakes","position":4}]}}, Click & Collect service on groceries now available in select stores -.

Rastar Remote Control Cars, Ford Oem Navigation System, Lawrence Tech Scholarships, Hlg 650r Review, Enduring Word Ezekiel 9, Superhero Games Wolverine, Lowe's Ge Silicone Ii, Bitbucket Api Create Pull Request With Default Reviewers,