Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off. Hold container 5-10 ft away from shrubs, bushes and grassy areas. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the area. Do not puncture or incinerate. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You may also contact 1-800-332-5553 for emergency medical treatment information. It was just like the previous reviewer, I ended up with wet landscape and no mosquito relief. The product utilized the insecticide lambda-cyhalothrin, a … At $10 a bottle it is a huge ripoff! A few years a go you would get maybe one bad sprayer for every 5 you bought, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2014. all over me. So much depends on the precipitation the area gets. STOP Do not allow children or pets into the treated area until dry. Would highly recommend. Please try again. No mosquitos for weeks on end. Not only did it not kill the mosquitoes (8 bug bites from 10 minutes outdoors) but it seems it didn't even kill most of the other bugs it lists it should kill. No such luck. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Also spray legs of tables and chairs to repel ants. Makes you invisible to bugs. Environmental Hazards FLYING INSECTS To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kills mosquitoes, ants*, fleas and other listed insects, Won't harm plants, non-staining**, low odor. Store in a cool dry area away from heat or open flame. Flies, Mosquitoes, Flying Moths, Gnats and Wasps:  Spray area infested with these flying insects. I have used several brands of yard bug control and Cutter by far is the worst. Spray with wind if slight breeze is blowing (i.e. If it does not rain excessively hard, the effect will last upwards of 2-3 weeks or longer. They must have changed the formula because I cannot believe this is the same Cutter I used a couple of years ago. We entertain outside quite often and a few years ago we came across the Cutter backyard spray. I sprayed around 6000 square feet of yard to the point where it was saturated and only used maybe 6-7 ounces if that. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Hold can at a slight downward angle. The company should have a class-action suit brought against them for false advertising!!!! This is a HUGE RIPOFF!!! When I turned the white dial to the "on" position, IT kept popping off as well allowing water to jet out everywhere. I had to have my husband stand at the faucet and be my on/off valve. Please try your search again later. *Allegheny mound, Argentine, black carpenter, cornfield, field, Florida carpenter, harvester, honey, pavement, southern, sugar, nuisance. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Allow fog to drift over area. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mine came out completely. I have a lot with lots of bushes and trees - and lots of shade. Return sprayer to its slot. all I did was end up giving the misquitos more water to breed it.. COLOR: There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2011. Spray only when the air is still. Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff. Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and remove and discard plastic wrap. Pull black hose tip to completely extend tubing. Give special attention to breeding areas such as garbage cans and compost piles. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle. Spray ant hills for best control. Discard sticker. Keep 5 to 10 feet away from ornamental plants while spraying. Thank God I wear glasses and had on a visor. Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses: Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures; ... Cutter ® Backyard ™ Bug Control … You may also contact 1-800-332-5553 for emergency medical treatment information. Environmental Hazards All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses: Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures, Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Buy some malythion and spray it with a conventional hose-end sprayer and save yourself some money and anger. Guess I'll need to look for a new product. ft. CRAWLING INSECTS Repeat as necessary, but no more than once per day. The plastic connector kept popping off my hose - I was completely soaked in less that 10 minutes. Firmly press black hose tip into opening in cap until it snaps into place. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Peel sticker from flip-top cap and open cap. Works up to 4 weeks, even after it rains. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard. That was two days ago and it has rained but still no bugs, Don't know how long it will last but there's enough in bottle to spray again. Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed. With a range of formulations to choose from, it’s easy to pick the right Cutter product for any outdoor activity, whether you’re lounging at the beach, cheering on your favorite soccer player or just enjoying the backyard. Spray these areas with a slow sweeping motion at the rate of 1 to 3 seconds per cubic yard of space while moving away from the treated area. Cutter Backyard Bug Control is a spray product with a convenient hose attachment. There was a problem completing your request. The connections leak horribly and I got sprayed in the face several times. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2011. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2011. Had to do something so I bought this and sprayed all my grass and shrubs excluding the garden. To reduce annoyance from these pests treat open porches and patios in a similar manner. Point spray nozzle away from face. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. After a minute I gave up because the sprayer was so poorly designed. Treats up to 5,000 sq. Kills and Repells Mosquitoes! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2009. It was wonderful! WOW What a difference, yeah there's a couple skeeters but you can walk around the house and not be bitten. Physical or Chemical Hazards Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. We have a fairly large lot with plenty of landscaping. Now, you can hardly find one that works. I just tried using this product. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once per day. Please try again. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and aquatic invertebrates. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. In New York State, this product may not be applied to lawns within 100 ft of a coastal marsh, or stream that drains directly into a coastal marsh. Cutter Bug Free Backyard Spray - CUTTER BUG FREE BACKYARD SPRAY. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. However, before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding (vinyl siding in particular), test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. under 5 mph). SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2010. I used these units a few years ago with success but apparently Cutter has changed/cheapened the sprayer system to the point where they absolutely do not deliver the product into the stream as advertised. This product is extremely toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. I am shocked that this product is not being pulled from the marketplace as it is so unsafe to use. I bought it at local store for $13. Ants (except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants), Crickets, Sowbugs, and Firebrats: Spray infested surface of patio, campsite, deck or picnic area hitting as many insects as possible. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2010. FIRST AID Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment of disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate. Do not use near heat or open flame. I recently bought two of these and neither one of them works. Figured it was just a year with more bugs than usual. A few years a go you would get maybe one bad sprayer for every 5 you bought. Last year, we used the product and it seemed to actually draw more mosquitos! Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Allow a few minutes for product to take effect. Repels & kills mosquitoes & other insects. It provides protection for up to 4 weeks, even after rain. I used this product last year and loved the results. **NOTE: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Unable to add item to List. I had to keep crimping the hose and re-connecting, only for it to pop out of place again. Cutter Backyard Bug Control … ®/TM/© 2020 Spectrum Brands, Inc. or one of its affiliates. The on/off valve is not easy to use. Do not apply directly to water. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses: Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures. Sure hope they get the picture and go back to the old spray. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate can repel and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. not fun at all. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. Do not make applications during rain. You could see twenty or thirty mosquito's surrounding my dog. Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 ft. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only. .You could then pour the contents from a defective one into a good unit and at least get it to work. Treats up to 1,200 cu ft (An area 8 ft x 10 ft x 15 ft), Perfect for yards, decks, patios and picnic areas, Also kills annoying insects, flies, mosquitoes, gnats and ants*.

Blue Viper Snake Facts, Timon Kyle Durrett, Bethany Hamilton Shark Attack Story, Reset Owlet Cam, Amanda Doyle Together Rising, Leo Woman And Scorpio Man Soulmates, Elgin Watch Ebay, Uber Pending C'est Quoi, Top Anime Songs 2020, Dr Willie Wilson Net Worth 2020,