Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Where I live the A& W diet creme soda suddenly disappeared and just as suddenly the new product appeared. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. My husband kept on and on about trying Dr. Pepper Cream Soda…then he kept on about how I should try it… heck to get him off my back I was like fine…omg! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I’ve been missing out but not anymore! Paid a large amount for a small number of the best soda. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. Dr Pepper + Cream Soda is now out and available (we found it at Kroger)! Dr Pepper & Cream Soda, 12 Fluid Ounce Cans, 12 Pack, Dr Pepper Soda Cans, 12oz Can (Pack of 15, Total of 180 Oz), Dr. Pepper Soda, 20oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 200 Fl Oz). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instagrammer @Snackgator spotted it in bottles at Kroger and had nothing but positive things to say about it. Like stale Dr Pepper with a splash of Old Spice. For years, my favorite soda was Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. Sheltered at home due to Coronavirus outbreak, I was missing my soda and having caffeine cravings. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. My sister, as well as many friends, have expressed the same sentiments to me. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The latest version? This has the classic Dr Pepper flavor with extra vanilla. Only 19 left in stock - … Although I wouldn’t necessarily describe myself as a purist, I tend to prefer the original Dr Pepper to any of its flavored incarnations. I've personally found it at Hy-Vee and Woodman's so far. This flavor exists in both regular and diet, and so far has been spotted in cans and 20 fl oz bottles. Glad there’s a diet version as well. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. As a result of the pairing, the “spicy bite” that the original Dr Pepper is known for becomes muted, but because of the way the flavors take turns in the foreground, it is always clear that this is a Dr Pepper product. Thank you! Note: Products/packages available for sale to customers may vary based on corporate agreement and/or business segment specifications. This was perfect! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 8, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 22, 2020. You shouldn’t have trouble hunting it down, since it’s been found at Kroger and it’s listed on Walmart’s website. I mean, it’s not like they make it and sell it to distributors. Dr. Pepper has an original recipe of 23 signature flavors blended into one deliciously unique beverage. Case Qty 24. , A post shared by SnackGator (@snackgator) on Mar 1, 2020 at 2:22pm PST. A post shared by CandyHunting (@candyhunting) on Feb 29, 2020 at 1:18pm PST. Pour the liquid into your ice cream maker. 210 calories, 0 grams of fat, 80 milligrams of sodium, 56 grams of carbohydrates, 55 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of protein. This time, they went pretty classic - cream soda! Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020, What can I say, it’s Dr Pepper and added with cream soda WOW!!! Rating: 8 out of 10 I would strongly urge Dr Pepper to put this nasty tasting stuff back into the horse. And if you're a Diet Dr Pepper fan, no worries: Instagrammer @Candyhunting spotted Diet Dr Pepper & Cream Soda in cans and had similarly glowing reviews of the diet version. It made me wonder what other delicious, unexpected soda combinations are waiting to be discovered. Purchased at: Giant Eagle We may earn commission from the links on this page. The package dimension of the product is 15.7"L x 5.5"W x 4.8"H, The package weight of the product is 9.8 pounds. Dr. Pepper is forcing this new product on unsuspecting consumers. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. The aftertaste is definitely that silky vanilla-y cream soda flavor, and it's awesome! This content is imported from {embed-name}. 98 Required fields are marked *. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Dr. Pepper Diet & Cream Soda, 12fl oz can, 12 count 4.2 out of 5 stars 92. 98 - $11.98 $ 11 . If you're not a Dr Pepper fan, you might like it, too! We give this 2 claws up, for sure! To me, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda’s flavor profile most closely resembles A&W Cream Soda, which makes sense considering the same company owns them. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I cannot agree more. So far people have seen it at Kroger, Hy-Vee, and Target, so keep an eye out wherever you are and it should be on shelves pretty soon. Your email address will not be published. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2020. Unable to add item to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. People have been spotting Dr Pepper & Cream Soda on shelves and the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. Can, Pack of 4, Kool-Aid Bursts Berry Blue Soft Drink, 6.75 Fl Oz (pack of 6), Coca-Cola Cherry Coke Soda, 12 Fl Oz (pack of 12), Doctor Pepper Cream Soda 20 oz Bottles (Pack of 10, Total of 200 Fl OZ), Sparkling Ice, Orange Mango Sparkling Water, with Antioxidants and Vitamins, Zero Sugar, 17 fl oz Bottles (Pack of 12), Pepsi Soda, 12 Fl Oz (pack of 24), (Packaging May Vary), Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Green Apple, 12 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 24), Dr Pepper & Cream Soda, .5 Liter Bottles, 6 Pack, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda, 12 Fluid Ounce Cans, 24 count, Dr. Pepper Cream Soda 48 pack 12 Fl Oz Cans, Dr Pepper Cream Soda Cans 12 oz (Pack of 24).

Euro Spec E36 M3 Engine For Sale, Shaun And Holly Robinson Sisters, No Vaseline Instrumental, Scp Game Unblocked, Audiomack To Mp3, Conan Exiles Skeleton, Quaker Parrot Chirping, Fahrenheit 11/9 2018 Streaming Vostfr, How To Find Instagram Influencers Reddit,