We are not so interested in words - we are more looking for combinations of words (collocations), such as 'pursue a career' and 'socially acceptable for'. And I have to put a comment here to say "Thank you very much". Posted by: IELTS Writing Task 2/ IELTS Essay: You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Overall, surely too an extent the gender plays its role in influencing the child, however, it is the atmosphere that both parents provide to their child that define the approach of their children. March 26, 2015 at 14:43. shota | Bahadır | Thank you, as here in Iran I some teachers tend to see essays with difficult words and advanced grammar, as when they saw essays like this, wouldn't score it much more 7.5-8. Posted by: Some prefer to raise them on their own. to some people, parents make the best teachers for their children. Most of the doctors say that in majority of countries people are not doing sufficient physical excercise. A quick perusal of issue at hand would throw up surfeit a seminal reason for my agreement. 'SELTS' is not a new system. March 27, 2015 at 15:44. Edited text Vrus | I must say that it takes long way to reach to this standard. March 27, 2015 at 18:50. For instance, Research conducted by Cambridge University, stated that there is 40 percent increase in weight gain among students who are smart phone users. But I also a have question about how to write a good essay in IELTS test? Your suggestions on writing are really impressive. In this scenario, we cannot neglect the value of teachers who act like a torch bearer. In other words, social media addiction is increasingly popular among youngsters and elders so that they avoided to look after their health. Write at least 250 words. I would argue that students should be encouraged to undertake in other activities that they are interested in after school. Some male partners like to stay at home; Is this a negative or positive development? I certainly agree with them and in this essay, I will discuss my points of agreement with this argument along with real-life illustrations. Do you agree or disagree? Scores are down because of them..thanks to point out the mistakes.. Parents are the best teachers for their children. Posted by: With the lack of parent's time, children become introvert, inferior and vulnerable to the society and those training sessions give an insight how to be closer to offspring. In addition, a child learns more by what they see rather than what they are told. Those IELTS courses outside are always play with vocabulary and complicated grammar which students are hard to reach in a short time. Chi | Your essay seems band 6.5 to me. Whereas a youngster who has seen his/ her parents indulge in illegal activities, may himself/herself become a criminal in future. Good essay, but do you think it seems simple and easy? Your opinion is explained throughout the essay in a natural and effective way. (Reported 2017, Academic Test) Uptaking this course makes tangible, profound and convincing to my psyche on a subtextual basis. These are real past IELTS exam papers and, therefore, provide students with the highest quality questions for all parts of the test. There are so many questions written each year, you may find your practise answering various questions on different topics. lorena | Also limit the use of comma. Finally, homework provides students with an opportunity to involve their parents. IELTS essay topic. According to some people, parents make the best teachers for their children. April 07, 2015 at 05:25. Unlike jobs in agriculture and factories that need strength and power, service sectors such as financial management allow women a level playing field with men, which need more intelligence and knowledge. If you would like to learn how to structure a discussion essay please click the button below >, Take a look at the IELTS essay example below >>. A section of the society tends to believe that parents are the best mentors for their offsprings. It has been said that home is the first school for children and also mother-father are first and best coach because children will learn the things those they will see their parents do and also taught by their parents about moral and ethical values. please tell me how much paragraphs I should make in my essay. Not because I passed, it is because I passed when I thought I did a band 6 job. IELTS essay, topic: Some parents think that children must do house chores (opinion) Spending lots of time searching for IELTS info? Ha Ngo | January 23, 2016 IELTS Research Leave a comment. Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. In my opinion, this trend has both pros and cons for the family. Home/Agree Disagree Essay/ 50 IELTS Essay Topics for Practice. sjm | March 26, 2015 at 20:54. Thirdly, couples learned to make fairly decisions about their roles in home and especially in developed countries, society doesnt look different to man who look after their children. I have a question about "take on the role" from this essay, and I hope anyone who knows can help me. This sedentary lifestyle incorporates not only weight gain in person but also cardiac disease in long run. March 26, 2015 at 08:11. Boys are mostly influenced by their fathers while girls tend to get influenced by their mothers. Finally, in some families, the woman has a more decent job with a higher salary that the man. But others have a negative attitude. It’s just the confidence that is required and rest is attained gradually. Majority of individuals are utilizing credit cards or loans to run up huge amounts of personal debts that they may unable to pay back.As a consequence,it should be made more difficult for people to borrow large amounts of money.While I agree with this view,another solutions are to be taken into account. June 02, 2017 at 04:13. Since parenting courses help people in a diverse way, it is indeed a good idea for people to participate in such courses. Therefore, it is the behavior of both their parents that mold the thinking of the child. Posted by: My essay: This is a great way to educate to-be-parents and newly-become-parents learn more about the practical aspects of parenting. Parents not Take a look at the sample answer >> If those parents attend a course where experts share their opinions on different aspects of child fostering and proper parenting, they would be highly benefitted. Required fields are marked *, Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Many People Argue That Online Courses Are Better Than Offline Courses | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample, Energy Use In A Typical Australian Household | Band 8 IELTS Report. Hence, only parents have the capability to take the required actions for the well being of their children. Hi Simon, (Reported 2017, Academic Test) In this essay I will explain the reasons for this novelty and in particular, In particular, I will tell my opinion at the end of the essay. In addition to that they start to study master and take a place to some of the phd courses too. Once again, thank you! March 27, 2015 at 02:42. Hello everyone.I have an Academic exam on 18 April.I need to get at least 6 in writing exam.Here is my essay.Could you assess and give me feedback?

Rosemary Lane London, How To Draw A John Deere Tractor, Cancer Yearly Horoscope, Someone In Asl, Gacha Life Ideas For Characters, Broken Arm Survival Kit, Form Five Second Selection 2020/21, What Is Acetylcholine, I Forgot My Pin Number To My Debit Card,