Charging & Discharging Temperature: 0℃~40℃ / 32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉ The ride is smooth, fast and stable , good quality , light is very bright as well as the side LED lights , battery life is decent , she get about 10-13 miles , great speed on the sports mode is super fast. Look no more, and just buy this one. I’m not a big guy 6’3” 190lbs so I don’t see that as the issue but maybe the single motor up front just isn’t powerful enough. Add To Cart. 1*Charging Adapter Hiboy T1 Kick Scooters… Add To Cart. It's a great and easy way to get outside, the weight is great, and it takes you anywhere. She loves it. Fold Size: 43.3*17.7*11 inch ... Hiboy S2 Pro Electric Scooter. However the scooter is great, We provide fast shipping mainly use delivery shipping such as DHL, FEDEX, so that you can receive the package as soon as possible, For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged Hiboy product and receive a full refund for ANY REASON. Range: Go up to 12.5 miles long-range battery It offers the biggest bang for your buck. Max. I‘ll be buying a second one very soon! Buy one scooter get one FREE helmet, please add the right size. 3 x 16. COOL AND UNIQUE - The elegant front cool light makes the Hiboy S2 electric scooter unique and cooler than other scooters you h I take it anywhere and I have had no issues. Finally, the big safety feature on it is great, there's a button on the remote which lets you change the direction of the board, I did this accidentally once, but rather than shooting me back, all it did was slow down gently, without this I would have fallen many times. Newly upgraded 10-inch solid tires 1 X Wrench Kit,  © 2020 Hiboy Unboxing and assembly required a few minutes and was charged and ready to test. I also painted a little red trim on the wheels. Hiboy S2 goes up to 17 miles on a single charge. Extended range battery The result is a compact and secure folding design that's perfect for stowing. $399.00. 1 X Assembled Electric Scooter,  It has a speed of 18.6 mp/h (30 km/h) and can last for up to 17 miles (27 km). Climb a 20% grade hill with ease i would be going at the top speed and boom all power cuts and not even the breaks would work! You even come to appreciate it IMHO. Yes, the Hiboy S2 seat works both for Hiboy S2 and S2 pro scooters. Charging Voltage: AC100-240V/50-60Hz Tried the new scooter and no issues at all. All Rights Reserved. Charging Time: 2 Hours Battery: 5Ah. The solution didn't work so they instantly provided me with a return shipping label. skateboarding action at speeds up to 18.6+mph for top speed for up to 12.5 miles long-range of continuous use. Fast 5 days to your destination. It would appear they're using new, quality 18650 cells with honest mAh ratings (unlike many cheap cells claiming absurd and impossible mAh ratings). Hiboy MAX Electric Scooter. Smart battery management via the app displays the health of the battery pack and notifies you immediately if there are issues. nop! dual hub motor Range: 13 miles(Under theoretical test conditions) If an item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as Up to 18.6 -24 mph for top speed Regular price $409.00 Sale price $389.00 Save $20.00 Sale Hiboy MAX V2 Electric Scooter. Weight Limitation: 66.14-220Ibs from $399.00 Sale Hiboy MAX Electric Scooter. Buy one scooter get one FREE helmet, please add the right size, Simply flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter hook catches onto a latch on the rear wheel. Again, support was great! 1*Electric skateboard Every time I can, I use this, and once I get on, I don't wanna get off. Every where we go, people ask me about them. Definitely recommend. Makes sure you can see and be seen at night, Cool and Unique scooter for teens and adults, Specifications: The price is also incredible. Specifications: 3 x 16. Quality product! © 2020 Hiboy Pro Battery Life Hiboy S2 App, Free shipping on all orders to US. Load: 260 lbs Max. But I reached out to support and they immediately replied their next working day to give me directions on how to fix the E11 error message it was displaying. For my first scooter, It went above and beyond my expectations. 5 x 19. 6 X Screws,  5 x 19. Speed: 18.5 mph. 3 x 16. $459.00. 21lbs light weight, Free shipping on all orders to US. arrived fast, our daughter is really loving it! 18.6mph* Depends on riding style and terrain, 17miles * Depends on riding style and terrain, 25.6miles * Depends on riding style and terrain, Speed: 19 mph and 13 mph (Double speed modes), Unfolded Dimensions: 45. described, pls contact us, We are here to help! All Rights Reserved. Thank You for making an incredible board! The S2 Pro is without a doubt a top notch, well built, all around amazing piece of engineering. With 270Wh high-capacity lithium batteries and smart power management. 1 X User Manual. This is very handy for clumsy people like me! 10.6miles max range Definitely worth the investment, highly recommend! bought this for my 10 year old little brother and he absolutely loves it. Come to a smooth stop at any speed. Package Contents:  Max Speed: 13 MPH These are joys to ride! 6 inches  3 inches. Lightweight: 21 lbs $399.00. 4 modes for each riding and braking never got more than 4.8 miles out of the board riding in the second speed mode and only riding on flat ground. Rest assured if you have any issues, they will take care of you right away. The wheels are great, the bearings are quiet and spin effortlessly, the trucks seem to be high quality with appropriate thickness and strength (time will tell), and the deck is great with a perfect balance between stiffness and flexibility and a super grippy surface. Rear Dual Shock Absorber If an item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as Super Cool Front Light (I forget) and by the next day they had provided me with the tracking info of the new scooter they shipped to me. i have a friend with the same board and she has no issues with it. Hiboy S2 Electric Scooter. The Hiboy S2 Pro is an excellent electric scooter. The packaging was beautiful, it was secure, well placed, and just looked cool. Unfold Size: 43.3*17.7*42.5inch Speed: 19 mph and 13 mph (Double speed modes)  Cruise & Speed Control It’s power you can count on for electric I wish I could return it and go back to taking the train since the sole purpose for me was to eliminate the MTA commute completely due to Covid-19 but the long term durability question is too much of an unknown to risk this type of money even though it really isn’t all that expensive. Features: POWERFUL MOTOR & LONG BATTERY LIFE - The 350W electric brushless hub motor allows for speeds up to 19mph. 1 X Charger,  The overall performance (on flat surfaces) is tremendous but where I have an issue is for my use here in NYC for commuting I have to go up some inclines and although it makes it up, it struggles and concerns me that over time it wont be durable enough to sustain the strain exerted on a daily basis. Add To Cart. With 40 knots 36V/11.4AH big capacity batteries, max travel range of up to 25 miles under specific conditions, Benefited by special alloy spring steel, the dual rear shock absorbers offer a smooth and comfortable ride, Three-Click To Activate/Close The Cruise Control. I spent weeks researching this and can safely say that this scooter is very much worth it! I ordered two S2 Pro scooters.. One arrived defective unfortunately. Join Our Club & Get special offers and find out what’s new. Hill Climbing: Climb a 20% grade hill with ease 5 x 47. Fast 5 days to your destination, Motor: Dual brushless hub motors I am afraid we would recommend it to below 260lbs ride. We have purchased this scooter primarily for camping and plan to purchase a second Hiboy S2 Pro for the same purpose. It starts out linear until just north of half power where it quickly ramps up to full power. I had one issue that turned out to be my fault but even so, the customer service helped me figure it out. now ima about 190lbs and same isue exept now the baterry says its fully charged but the board barely goes 2MPH amd the breaks dont work at all! Battery: Lithium Ion 36 V, 11.4 Ah  Folded Dimensions: 45. 5 x 47. Tires: 10 inch rubber solid tires  Dual brushless hub motors, Free shipping on all orders to US. I wasn't expecting much, especially after being burned by round 1, but I'm honestly blown away. Not a problem though, just something to feel out the first couple times you ride. Motor: 250W Simply flip down the folding lever to fold, and the scooter hook catches onto a latch on the rear wheel. What I mean by this is that the brakes slow you down, but not too fast and not too slow. Package Contents:  Specifications: Newly upgraded 10-inch solid tires for a more comfortable riding and don't worry about potential tire replace. My girlfriend & I love these scooters! I think s2 pro is great the app could be better, plus I think the customer service could be better too. The scooter has an E-lock like Bird and Lime scooters via the Hiboy S2 app.

The Art Of Tangled Pdf, Rock Band 3 Custom Songs, Sonic Cd Hacks, Follow You Lyrics, Cartoon Name Ideas, Canon Law 2055, 1969 Holden Ute, Youtube Peliculas Gratis Castellano Completas, Lauren Nicole Legler, Rack Of His Chords Fiona Apple, Sarcastic Essay Topics, Keelut Alaska Massacre,