The stories are just scary enough for her sensitive nature, but gripping enough that she couldn't stop reading.  US$12.75, US$8.96 Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Perhaps if i were younger. My daughter who is 5 is enjoying me reading this to her. My 7 year old loves these books, so even though we now have duplicates of the first 6 books, she can finish the series. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.  US$25.90, US$12.31 When Molly Holmes moves with her family to Horseshoe Bay, her grandmother gives her an enchanted shell necklace that magically transforms her life. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. I've always loved mermaids and although this is very below my reading level, in glad I read it. Unable to add item to List. While the rest of world sleeps, Molly joins them for some magical mermaid adventures. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. Molly is just like any other girl when her family move to Horseshoe Bay. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. THE SECRET MERMAID . Far out in the ocean live the Shell-Keeper mermaids. Enchanted Shell. Molly can’t wait to return to the Undersea Kingdom as a … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}, + $14.17 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. the dreaded rainbow fairy books), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 8, 2013. {"bd_js_shop":"Shop","bd_js_too_long_for_shipping_label":"Sorry, that's too long for our shipping labels","bd_js_too_long":"Sorry, that's too long","bd_js_could_not_find_address_try_again":"Sorry, we couldn't find the address. This is a good book to read if you like fiction books. We’d love your help.  US$11.06, US$16.69 When Molly goes to sleep that night she is magically transformed into a mermaid in a vast undersea kingdom. Molly's grand mother was not only a descentant of a mermaid who left the ocean when she fell in love with a fisherman but was one of the six keepers of the pieces of a magical conk shell that protects the ocean and the good Queen Luna tries to keep out of the hands of Dark Queen and her evil followers. It was a cute book about mermaids and she enjoyed it.  US$11.06, US$9.79 Dive into this magical new mermaid series, featuring gorgeously girly illustrations and fabulous ocean adventures from an ever-popular author. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's. There's a problem loading this menu right now. x 5mm Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Highly recommend this series!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I think it is great for 5 and up. Unable to add item to Wish List. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2013. Please try again. Cancel anytime. We have it for a bedtime story and it's quite a good book, it has a good story line that even i want to know what happens next. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. Lulu Jr. Illustory Book Making Kit, Multicolor. The book was really good as the book was left on a cliffhanger. I bought this for my 3yr old daughter who likes mermaids and she loves this book. Molly and her parents move in with her grandmother to help look after her in her old age. She loves mermaids so this sent her into Great dreams at night. When Molly Holmes moves with her family to Horseshoe Bay, her grandmother gives her an enchanted shell necklace that magically transforms her life. These books were the key to getting my reluctant reader to reading on her own! We blew through this. Something went wrong.  US$194.25, Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. What is thereading grade level for this book? But her gran gave her a necklace with a piece of conch shell hanging on it. Sue worked as an editor of children's books before leaving to travel the world. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. After graduating, Sue worked as an editor of children's books before leaving to travel around the world.  US$9.05, US$84.82 x 196 This is the first of 12 secret mermaid books. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. There was a problem loading your book clubs. I read it to my daughter and you could tell she was “living the life of a secret mermaid”. Back in the UK, she worked for OUP, then the BBC. Please try again","bd_saving_percent_off":"{0}%
off","bd_js_total_basket_count":"{0, plural, one {You have 1 item in your basket} other {You have # items in your basket}}","bd_js_total_cost":"Total cost: {0}","bd_js_show_less":"show less","bd_js_item_added_to_your_basket":"Item added to your basket","bd_link_prefix":"","bd_js_unable_get_address_enter_manually":"Sorry, we are unable to get the address. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Molly learns the secret of the women in her family when she and her parents move in with her grandmother at the sea side. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. The magical world of being a secret mermaid is inviting and exciting for young minds. Molly and her parents move in with her grandmother to help look after her in her old age. Get 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2019. Molly, the main character, is a young girl who turns into a mermaid at night. A cute tale about a girl who moves into her grandmothers house, is given a special shell necklace and discovers she is the next in a long like of secret mermaids. Please try again. Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. My preschooler loves listening to this one read aloud and I can anticipate her wanting to read the series on her own soon! Cheaper than buying as singles and came in excellent condition. ©2009 Sue Mongredien (P)2014 Audible, Inc. Seaside Adventure. We LOVE this series and were sad to finish it! Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2017. The power of the necklace transports Molly to the Undersea Kingdom, where she discovers that she is a Secre Search: Enchanted shell. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.  US$16.95, US$22.08 Far out in the ocean live the Shell-Keeper mermaids. But then her gran gives her a pretty shell necklace and Molly is amazed to discover it is enchanted...and that she is now the secret mermaid. Welcome back. 23 offers from $6.12. Perfect for your child’s imagination and dream reality! The Secret Mermaid Collection, 12 Books RRP 59.88 (Enchanted Shell; Seaside ... Usborne Fairy Unicorns Collection 6 Books Set by Zanna Davidson (Star Spell, Frost Fair, Enchanted River, Wind Charm, Cloud Castle, Magic Forest), A Mermaid Tales Sparkling Collection: Trouble at Trident Academy; Battle of the Best Friends; A Whale of a Tale; Danger in the Deep Blue Sea; The Lost Princess, Secret Kingdom Series 1 Collection By Rosie Banks 6 Books Set (Enchanted Palace, Unicorn Valley, Cloud Island, Mermaid Reef, Magic Mountain, Glitter Beach), Fairy Unicorns Wind Charm (Young Reading Series 3 Fiction), Never Girls #1: In a Blink (Disney: The Never Girls). Can Molly's piece of the enchanted shell keep her safe from the Dark Queen's army of bewitched sea creatures, and help her to restore order to the magical mermaid world? Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2016. Author location: Bath. The power of the necklace transports Molly to the Undersea Kingdom, where she discovers that she is a Secret Mermaid and meets lots of new mermaid friends. Please try your request again later. Please try again. When Molly Holmes moves with her family to Horseshoe Bay, her grandmother gives her an enchanted shell necklace that magically transforms her life. Paperback. the power of the necklace transports Molly to the Undersea Kingdom, where she discovers that she is a Secret Mermaid and meets lots of new mermaid friends. “One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. I can’t wait to read the second book in the series! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This book was precious and really sparked the imagination. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. When Molly Holmes moves with her family to Horseshoe Bay, her grandmother gives her an enchanted shell necklace that magically transforms her life.  US$14.99, US$9.87 The power of the necklace transports Molly to the Undersea Kingdom, where she discovers that she is a secret mermaid and meets lots of new mermaid friends. But then her gran gives her a pretty shell necklace and Molly is amazed to discover it is enchanted...and that she is now the secret mermaid. Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.  US$12.99, US$8.81 4.7 out of 5 stars 10. Price: $4.99 Age: 7+ Size: 5 1/8 x 7 3/4 Pages: 82 Series: Secret Mermaid By: Usborne Books & More. i read this because my niece who was 6 and must admit enjoyed it and was of the same ilk of other such books but i thought it had a bit more of a lesson behind it about nature and the dangers of modern life. Dive into this magical new mermaid series, featuring gorgeously girly illustrations and fabulous ocean adventures from an ever-popular author. My daughter (7yo) LOVES these books. Readers will be enchanted by Molly the Secret Mermaid's daring ocean quests, full of gorgeous undersea detail and captivating characters, in this dazzling new series for budding mermaids everywhere.

Dalmatian Irish Setter Mix, Cours De Civisme Pdf, Sat Sample Essay Foreign News At A Crisis Point, Code Promo Zoo Granby, California Journeyman Electrician Test Questions, Shirley Booth House, Quezon Blue Tarantula, New England Wire And Cable Case Study, Honda Fit Turbo Kit, El Chapo Daughters,