occt as example shows totally wrong voltages for me. I downloaded it as an alternative to Aida64, and am going back to the drawing board to try to find something else that might work for me. Piriform was acquired by Avast in July 2017 https://press.avast.com/avast-acquires-piriform-maker-of-ccleaner Filter by license to discover only free or Open Source alternatives. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC, available as installer version and as portable version in 24 languages. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. That's right, all the lists of alternatives are crowd-sourced, and that's what makes the data powerful and relevant. It correctly detects things that Speccy fails to, such as CPU core temperatures in modern AMD chips. 01-12-2016 11:47 PM #2. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All-Around Best PC Wizard and Speccy are solid apps that supply you with significant PC data, but I preferred HWInfo64 due to its stability, data widget, and real-time system monitoring. CPU-Z because it is required by the rules 12 HWinfo 1 Others 1 Windows infos 0 Please sign in or register to vote in … Haiku. It's possible to update the information on Speccy or report it as discontinued, duplicated or spam. User-Friendly InterfaceSpeccy has the most accessible and visually appealing interface of the system-information utilities I've tested. NZXT CAM is fast, efficient, and easy-to-use, allowing you to control every aspect of your... SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely... CPU-X is a free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more. Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC, available as installer version and as portable version in 24 languages. He now brings his knowledge and skillset to PCMag as a Managing Editor. if you are using linux on an old pc or netbook it is an alternative but not as good, * We earn commissions if you shop through some of the links on this page, //d2.alternativeto.net/dist/icons/speccy_52853.png?width=36&height=36&mode=crop&upscale=false, https://press.avast.com/avast-acquires-piriform-maker-of-ccleaner, GHacks blog 19-July-2017 ... Avast acquires Piriform. Before Avast acquired "Piriform", PortableApps.com released (portable) "Speccy" as did Piriform under the same (installer) name, "Speccy". Linux GNOME . Xfce. . Windows Phone If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. 14 members have voted. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Have you got your 3rd eye open ? It might (probably does) depend on your system though. Expect Some Sites to Automatically Open in Edge Instead, Chrome OS May Finally Introduce a Dark Mode, Firefox 82 Is Faster, Requires Less Power to Play Video, Vivaldi's Web Browser Now Includes an 80s Cyberpunk Arcade Game. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. Read the press release with a substantial grain of salt, Speccy is a very basic system reader. . See also https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/64a5ba6d65e0b73ae6987c561c86b1e2338a1f337ab5bd5a87c9eeba4963cc3f/detection. HWInfo64 also lacks benchmarking tools, so if you want to see the power that your PC packs, check out PC Wizard. I am not prepared to allow Avast access to my machines under any circmstances. Latest version, 4.52, released in June 2016, can be still downloaded from the official website. This list contains a total of 25+ apps similar to Speccy.List updated: 5/15/2020 2:26:00 PM. Your subscription has been confirmed. If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. Minor MisstepsHWInfo64 has a real-time system monitor and information widget that keeps an eye on cores and clock speeds, but the program doesn't track an application's resource demands like PC Wizard does. Join Date Oct 2012 Reputation 339 … Hardware diagnostic software for Windows that provides real-time monitoring for temperature and more. Avast's reputation IMO leaves a lot to be desired, if you have ever tried to uninstall "Avast AV" MATE Android Tablet SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers and controls the fans if possible. . AIDA64 offers a complete set of tools to benchmark, overclock, monitor, fine-tune, and troubleshoot Windows based desktop and mobile computers. Speccy is a complete total system profiler. Start new topic; Which sysinfo do you use ? iPhone Alternatives to Speccy for Windows, Linux, Android, Mac, PortableApps.com and more. Does not monitor hardware, and only displays basic hardware specs. PC hardware sensor monitoring utility that displays voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds. In other words, it assumes that you can identify a motherboard in a computer component lineup. iPad speccy, hwm, hwinfo, cpu-z? Join Date Oct 2012 Reputation 339 … "Speccy". Btw, i took all CPU temps from Speccy. Legible data is much more valuable than illegible data, after all. Lacks the system information part of hwinfo64. iPhone whats your tool to read voltages? Feel free to send us your questions and feedback at hello@alternativeto.net, in our forums or on social media. Solved my CPU overheating problem. To be fair, PC Wizard displays a category's name after you click an icon, but those who aren't hardcore PC tinkerers may find the interface somewhat intimidating.

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer Song, Ford Oem Navigation System, Touareg Off Road Bumper, Mont Tremblant-village Weather, Enduring Word Ezekiel 9, Diy Sponge Filter With Media, Ashi Advanced First Aid,