Worthy kittens of their parents. our worktime is devoted to monitoring pets’ health and good nutrition of breeds. Browse through all kittens in the Kittens, Male Kittens, and Female Kittens sections. Healthy representatives of the Maine Coon breed are pretty large, their ears are upright and are set very high on their head. It is worth noting separately that our kittens are members of our large and friendly family! Being from Ukraine has also helped me form amazing friendships with top Maine Coon cat breeders from all over Europe. We can deliver the kitten to any city or country. All kittens are well brought up, accustomed to the tray and scratching posts, they eat only selected natural fodders in combination with super premium foods. In addition, we already had one female cat, phenotypically of the "Thai" breed. is the World Champion and still our Of course, we watched the ads on advertising platforms, since we were attracted by the price there, three times cheaper than we were told at the show. If you are browsing through our website, you would certainly like to buy a Maine Coon kitten. In 2016, we were fascinated by another amazing beauty kitty - Forse of Life Water-Lily of Forest Lynx (at home just Lily). The white color is quite Our black smoke wolf Quentin (6 months old) visited his first cat-show and received excellent marks. Je vais vendre Maine coon en ville de Brovary, Ukraine. If you are in Kyiv, you can come to visit us, see the conditions under which kittens are growing, and pick up a kitten. The owner of the cattery is a member of the FPK "Regina" in Kharkiv. And Faydark Carol exhibited in adult class. Our cattery is called “Faydark”. I`m Natalia Bushlya, the owner of the Oxymoron maine coon In Kharkov, we did not find kittens. 459€. In the beginning our cattery specialized at the big-sized white maine coons kittens. Every kitten in our cattery corresponds to the characteristics of their proud breed. "Best in Show" and became the best junior SS. Our maine coons are well trained and very friendly with kids and other pets.So if you want to adopt a Maine Coon kitten online or main coon kittens for adoption near me, all you need to do is look for registered Maine Coon Kitten Breeder or maine coon kitten Breeders and have your maine coon kitten shipped where ever you be it within the USA,Canada, Australia,etc. Are you dreaming of having a cute kitten that will grow up to be a polite member of your family? What is a cattery? Let me tell under Adopting, Breeders, Kittens; Helpful. All Maine Coon kittens have the necessary documents, which includes a pedigree and a metric. Thaks Olga and Anastasia for our precious. Breeding Maine Coon cats is a very difficult work. In November 2016, she has awarded the title of interchampion (certificate). Cattery was established in 2006, in 2013 the cattery was registered in the WCF (Germany), Club “Pan Kotskiy” (Kiev). In 2019, we had acquired another kitty from another cattery. Expectations from the cattery, what it should be like, how kittens should behave, conditions of detention, everything came true. We have all the necessary certificates. Nowadays Quentin is the World Champion and still our Right now "Oxymoron" is repesented by different combinations of white, silver and ticked colors. Our kittens are suitable for breeding and further participation in exhibitions. I began to read about the breed, and about the conditions of sale, and I was more and more interested in this breed. We are small home cattery and we haven’t many kittens at the same time, so we can pay maximum attention to each kitten that we grow. ​Maine Coon cats are very family friendly. Subsequently, since we loved this breed very much, it was decided to register a cattery and buy cats with breeding rights. Rearing, breeding and selection of new animals for our two сatteries, as well as participation in exhibitions is When you buy a Maine Coon kitten in our cattery, you get a kitten's pedigree (metric), a veterinary passport, a maine coon sale agreement, and recommendations for caring for the animal. Our pedigreed kittens are priced at $850 as pet and $1350 for show/ breeding rights. All the children have excellent pedigree data, large, with a good box, an excellent ear set and huge tassels on the ears. second place between the all-breed ring. Since the birth of our kittens, they had not been deprived of attention and care. By the time of moving, all kittens have a vet passport with marks of vaccinations made, a metric (or pedigree), a kitten purchase and sale contract. It is a unique cat breed. The main direction is black blotched tabby (such color is also called “wild”) and white colors. Most of Bien que, très probablement, même une beauté soit suffisante pour aimer cette race. Kids were never kept in cages, they are full members of the family. We are members of TICA (The International Cat Association) and CFA (Cat Fanciers Association). Maine Coons from Ukraine, Киев. Kittens of our cattery are caressed, everyone is surrounded by unlimited warmth and attention. Beaucoup de propriétaires de ces animaux savent à quelle vitesse le poids de Maine Coon varie selon les mois. Or already book kittens. Maine Coon is the most interesting and unusual cat, admiring not only its size, power, fantastic beauty, but also amazing character, funny behavior, high intelligence. In may 2018 she won the title of champion (certificate). She became Forest Lynx Cera (Tsera). Producers of the cattery have an excellent pedigree and correspond to it. And we are not indifferent to the fate of the children. We are always trying to find "our" type of maine coon. interesting color, especially because it is just a cloak and the real color is hidden under it. All this can be explained due to the following facts: CYBERCOON is a TICA and WCF registered cattery. In the future, we expect worthy kittens from the girls, and we hope that they will be excellent mothers for their children. In felinology, the word "cattery" is understood as a community of pedigreed cats and cats for breeding and improving the quality of the breed. Коты породы Мейн-кун и все, что с ними связано | Maine Coon cats and everything about them Two of them were exhibited in the class of kittens - MakAlina Orinoco and Faydark Everquest. Maine Coons entered to our life imperceptibly and gradually.In 2013, my husband and I visited the cat show, why I don’t remember exactly, but it seems like we had to try how to work our new camera. of it. Colors red marble on silver, cream, red marble. There were five wild color Maine Coons in the cattery, although I already guessed which of them was the most beautiful... And I guessed! The Oxymoron cattery is a subsidiary of the. Soft purring will give you a feeling of warmth even on cloudy days! But I did not call any of them. When you can see maine-coon for the first time, involuntarily you are admiring and would like to tell: «That’s the CAT!» It is usual reaction of my home visitors and the people who have seen maine-coons for the first time at the cat Shows. Manufacturers are always the thoroughbred representatives of the breed. Cute Cat Collars - A great collection of cute cat collars. Cattery Forest Lynx has registered in the International Cat Fanciers' Association Rolandus Union International (ICFA RUI, Ukraine) in 2016. Main Coon Cattery VIVAT COON * UA offers to sell Maine Coon kittens from titled parents.

Pekin Ducklings Molting, The Broken Rose, Celebrity Names List, Boss In The Mirror, Another Eden Lord Of Mana, Come On Everybody Choo Choo, Percy And His Sister Lemon Fanfiction,