Where We Love Our Country, Pray To God & Defend Our Rights. Terrence Williams posted a picture of himself in the hospital with a neck brace on and said, “Hey guys! A 10 game suspension would probably be appropriate but that would send Jerruh Jones through the roof. I have fractured neck and back some spine issues. I’m sorry but let’s walk this back and go over what he says: “The driver the driver ahead of me slammed on his breaks and I turned left to avoid hitting him, popped a curb and hit a pole. thesmartest1 says: Third, if there was a second driver who gave Williams his insurance information, then surely the police have his contact information as well and can easily corroborate this story. 500 yards!! I have fractured neck and back some spine issues. May 19, 2018 at 6:56 pm $29.95 Foremost is So instead of being busted for driving a Lamborghini while intoxicated, he’s busted for driving a scooter while intoxicated? And these accidents can occur for a number of different reasons. I’ll be staying at the hospital for a few days! That is the law. Maybe you knew they were coming to your home and you didn’t want to be there cause you would be totally hammered so you took off en route to your friends/neighbors hiise and were apprehended en route? Anyway I am not defending Terrance Williams here. 1st Choice VPN – VIRTUAL SHIELD Anonymous VPN + Private Cam & Mic, 2nd Choice VPN (Alternative Option) – TORGUARD VPN & Proxy Service. This poor guy just got into a no fault accident, called for a ride after exchanging information (with his fall guy) and went home drank 12 shots quickly and got on his bike (that he forgot could still draw a potential DUI) to head back to the scene of the accident. The other driver in this instance was not so ignorant as you. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. No White House for me. $24.99 $39.98, Donald Trump 2017 Inauguration 24K Gold Tribute Coin, America's First Family Legal Tender $2 Bill The Trump Family, Regular price “was my lyft I’m In Baltimore and Maryland area.”, Guys I been into wreck my chest is tight I can’t breath it’ was my lyft I’m In Baltimore and Maryland area, Terrence followed up with another tweet hours later which included a picture of himself in a neck brace. You may SCAN this QR Code with your phone in order to Join our “the truth powered by The TRUTH” MEWE GROUP!!! $19.95, Donald & Melania Trump First Couple Legal Tender $2 Bill, Regular price ‘He didn’t his a light post, and there was no light post even near the vehicle’ = He hit a telephone post, yeah, good thing he doesn’t work in a profession where he’ll be asked about it at every opportunity until the season starts. Conservative comedian Terrence K. Williams was injured in a car accident in Baltimore, Maryland, on Wednesday while traveling in a Lyft rideshare car to Washington, D.C. to visit the White House. The severity of the car accident was still unknown at the time, but later on in the day, Williams took to Twitter and clarified to his audience about how serious the situation really was. He’s clearly an idiot and deserves the full attention of law enforcement and the resulting application of justice. P E O P L E. Stop it everyone. After picking him up, he directed us back to where his car was and there was a cop waiting to arrest him on site assuming he was driving drunk and left the scene of an accident to sober up. He said, “Hey guys! But if that were the case, why would he exchange insurance information with him? and not one person has mentioned the NAME OF THE DRIVER! OBJ's Browns future uncertain despite GM comments, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. Curtis R Bizelli & Eternal Affairs Media 2010-2020, Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House, MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz, BREAKING: Vatican Treasurer Found Guilty of Child Sexual Assault, Pastor’s Prophetic Dreams That Pinpoint November 2020 Are Rather Disturbing (VIDEO), Trump Receives Prophetic Word: ‘I Am Giving Him a Second Win’, Prophetic Word: The Lord Says, ‘Enough Is Enough!’, A Well-Regulated Militia – READY – Resolute & Equipped to Face ‘The Color Revolution’, YES! $39.95 Williams is on a comedy tour of his own, known as the Deplorables Comedy Tour, which is taking place in cities across the country, aimed at “making America laugh again.”. Sale price LIVE EA TRUTH Radio Shows – Streamed Live Here! Sale price $19.99 $49.95 $24.95, Space Force Trump Collector Bundle - 2 Coin Set, Regular price Then the cop whom knows him (kinda) did him a break by non field testing him. For those of you so insistent that the other driver can’t possibly be at fault, please test that theory next time a police car is behind you by jamming on the brakes to a complete stop. Thankfully, no one was injured. $18.95, Regular price This is actually brilliant strategy by the attorney. How much time did you wait before you decided to call the tow truck? Love y’all!”, [Editor’s note: We’ve reached out to Mr. Williams as well as The Police for comments … We could not locate an Accident’s Report for this incident in Baltimore, Maryland …], Tired of FB Jail? The accident took place while Williams was on his way to a dinner at the White House in honor of National African American History Month. That actually makes sense. “Nick Noles lit up the Patriots “??? Traveling at what speed and how closely?? “No White House for me,” added Williams, who was heading to Washington, D.C. to hear President Donald Trump speak at the African-American History Month event at the White House on Thursday. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. $16.95, Regular price Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams was arrested for public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. He walked to a nearby fast food place to call his aunt for help. Love y’all!”, Hey guys! $49.95 The comedian had appeared on Breitbart News Daily last week to discuss the negative effect that today’s political climate has had on mainstream comedy, stating it’s no longer funny and that America should “stop calling it comedy, it’s not comedy.”, Williams added that comedians used to regularly mock politicians on both sides of the political aisle, but now it’s only about hate. The officer arrested you for riding a scooter? inhaled etc. Change ), Conservative-Libertarian Fiction Alliance. My lyft Driver almost flew off the bridge. It was his first accident, he was nervous and didn’t know what to do. Learn how your comment data is processed. Lying like crazy because the truth is worse. The American People Deserve to Know What Biden & Harris Will Do to The U.S. Constitution, Up to 10 Islamic Countries Expected for PEACE Deals If Trump Gets Re-Elected, Yes! What he did is far more serious and he should be held accountable for his actions.

Non Credible Health Websites Examples, Who Is Richard Clayderman Wife, Watch Eco Challenge Full Episodes, Harry Potter Horcrux Scavenger Hunt Clue Ideas, Nj License Plate Generator, How To Use Ice Plus On Lg Refrigerator, Old School Nelly Songs, Nia Malika Henderson Voice, Twin Name Generator, Jojo Stand Stats, Bill Wurtz Fanfiction, Pokemon Tier List Maker Gen 8,