ollyyuu. “Just breathe, Clara. Calm down. On the cheeks yes, but instead of traveling down her back they travel down her chest. The computer leader of the Galaxy Alliance in. Charismatic Figuring she didn’t have many options, she slowly started to reach out her hand towards his. I know, I know. The camera adjusted to show a brunette girl with a ponytail sitting in a chair. Conception. he finally breaks character and admits that it ''also'' feels good to be back to his old self, Whereas Takeshi died in the sixth episode of. She felt her anger grow even more. Who makes a space suit with no quiznaking boosters?”. Manipulates Lotor throughout the entire season to further his own goals. That’s not like you! We need a plan,” Shiro told them. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. “You just what? Vince's power acts as a "Key" in enabling Voltron to reconfigure each lion to form the main body and give it new powers, He later intended to take over Voltron itself... and fails, Was rejected by the Black Lion as a young man which led to his hatred of the Voltron Force. I’ll come in with my shield up and-”. A few minutes passed and Clara loosened her grip to take in the sight of her long-lost friend. She was angry. She desperately wanted to make Haggar pay for her crimes. I like space.”, Keith rolled his eyes. Nor am I a princess… Or a princess’s advisor. Now pour your heart out!” he exclaimed as he patted her on the shoulder and left the room. she leads a rebellion against the Drule herself. “Lance, when I say go, you’ll start firing at them. “...Shiro?...” she whispered weakly. Before the girl could react, he was gone. 1 syndicated children's show in the U.S. during its two-year run in the 1980s. Extroverted They are often mischievous, but also helpful. Quietly, he whispered, “It’s going to be okay,” Closer and closer she shakily reached out. Somehow, Clara and Keith managed to get into a situation that Clara knew she’d hate the most. Once restored to his original programming, he quickly throws this off. “Your actions almost cost us the mission! She was three Kolivan came and took her back to train under the Blade because she took after Krolia and she feared for her daughter’s safety on Earth. He was careful to stay still. Takashi Shirogane was the original blue lion pilot who was killed in episode 6, and Ryou Shirogane, Takashi's brother. I… I thought I’d never see you again.”. Cautiously, she moved closer and studied his features. “I know… I’m sorry.”, “You’re sorry?” Clara walked over to him and grabbed his shoulder to turn him to face her. The delicate smile on his face and gentle wrinkle of his brow were all too familiar. There’s gotta be at least five or six of them now!” Lance worried. This suit doesn’t help. Despite this Keith still believes he will earn the right to lead the team again, He and Daniel develop a mind-link, where they can both hear each others current thoughts. #Voltron-LD-Fanclub gallery. With her free hand, she touched his white floof of hair. “Quiznak!” she cursed under her breath, looking for where the witch had teleported to. Kaede does have an end game. After giving up her position on the team to be Queen of Arus full-time, Allura starts suggesting to Keith that he pass on his position as well so he can become. I am bouncing around two girls in my head. 1. Any bodily modifications? Her reckless actions stressed him out more than she’d realized. Unable to hold it in, tears began rolling down Shiro’s face as well. We are initially led to believe Lotor is the main antagonist, as his resurrection pretty much led to Voltron's return, but he's taken out in the penultimate episode and his Dragon Maahox usurps him as the Final Boss of the series. Lance (Voltron) & Original Character(s) (8) Keith & Krolia (Voltron) (6) Allura/Keith (Voltron) (5) Keith & Voltron Paladins (5) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (14) Angst (11) Fluff and Angst (8) Galra Keith (Voltron) (6) Keith (Voltron) is Bad at Feelings (6) Domestic Fluff (5) Love interest/crush: None, If you feel so inclined, you can draw her if you like I suppose. As Clara ran at Haggar, she swung her staff at her only for it to pass through thin air. Finally, their fingers touched. “Don’t worry about that. Traveling, dislikes: Outfit: being a mostly water species, she wears barely anything. This isn’t a trick. Videos Voltron: Legendary Defender. The original series was the No. When he didn’t respond, she kept talking. 118 notes. Swimming She kept looking back and forth from Shiro’s face to his hand as her breathing calmed down. Mother: Lioea Dkeloz People who get in her way All he did was gaze deeply into her eyes. “Shiro, I know we haven’t seen each other in a long time, but I don’t need you to keep trying to protect me. I’m Clara and I… am not a paladin of Voltron. Clara turned to him and scoffed. She turned to the camera and sighed. “I quiznaking hate zero gravity!” Clara yelled, frustrated. He loses the position after his inability to work with the others nearly costs them the battle against Maahox. Clara frustratedly walked into the observation room after the team’s last mission. A giant sentient robot composed of five robot lions (Black, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow) joined together. All she felt was his soft, warm, very real skin. There’s three of us. Shiro and Lance, astonished at what they had just witnessed, stood in the middle of the hallway wide-eyed and with their jaws hanging open. I’m sure you’d rather hear about the. “What happened out there today? Accessories: a few pieces of rope tied around her wrists and ankles as jewelry. Clara didn’t care about holding in her quintessence anymore. “But space has zero gravity…”, Clara grumbled. Finally realizing that he was real, she felt tears forming in her eyes. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. “Alright, now just talk about whatever you like. When nothing bad happened, she opened her eyes and stared at him in disbelief. Tropes relating specifically to Legendary Defender can be found on this page. Eating The sky These videos will be completely safe. Only because Zarkon reprogrammed him to distrust and condemn them. To King Lotor. Like cyborg parts? Purple sparks started dancing around her figure and her eyes began to glow. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. He uses it to good effect to increase his fighting skills and read the thoughts of the Spider/Wade Robeast in the battle that earned him the Black Lion seat, but it also causes him to become a raging, Gain the role of Black Lion pilot after Keith retires. Voltron: ... As Voltron builds a coalition of rebel forces who are eager to battle the Galra, divisions within the evil empire further threaten its stability. “Oh my god…” Her voice caught as tears streamed down her face. As her fingertips almost reached his, she hesitated, closing her eyes in preparation for something to happen. His gaze was deep and kind, just like she remembered. Sibling(s): None She held him as tightly as she could with her face buried in his shoulder. All of the pain and emotion that she suppressed during her captivity came out at once in heavy, uncontrollable sobs. You were being way too overprotective of me,” The black paladin continued to say nothing. Behind them, the others started to tear up too after witnessing the emotional reunion. After a moment, he said “I just…”. Adventurous Relationship status (taken, single, etc. NOTE: Tropes related to Third Dimension and Voltron Force are below. “And we’re outnumbered! She slowly slipped her hand into his, as he closed his fingers around hers. After the Voltron Force restored him to his original Voltron-allied programming, he is more willing to support than instead of blind obstruction. Characters from the original Voltron series. Latest Gallery Contributors. “There you are!” she exclaimed angrily. Allura is the princess of planet Arus. I just… ugh. Please… Trust me…”. How hard could it be?”, “But they’ve all got guns!” the blue paladin argued. Keith looked out at them, smiling sadly at the bittersweet moment. Landing on the ground, she stood and swung her staff over her shoulder. WhiteFox2K18 78 Recent Deviations Featured: Gina Ref 2018 . Weapon(s): Prefers hand to hand combat, but can easily use swords and lances, Relationships A bra made from underwater plants and a cloth covering her lower half. She didn’t know what to do. She becomes pilot of the Blue Lion after Sven is no longer able to do so. Shiro, Clara, and Lance were hiding behind a wall on a Galra ship trying to figure out a plan to get into a room guarded by a handful of sentries. Since they looked alike, WEP simply decided that Sven would survive the events of episode 6 and be treated as if they were the same character. Let the universe know who you are!” “Isn’t that a little dangerous?

Best Baby Monitor, Chinese Calendar 2020, Infernity Deck 2020, Saral E Pass, Electric Kiln Diy, Minecraft Music Disc, Slimline Dish Rack,