Fuck me good, I don’t need no lies Girl, where you want me to nut at? Neck, I need some becky Wet (Remix) Lyrics: (Think it's a game) / Yeah, look / Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) / Neck, I need some becky / Yeah, I'm a lil' manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) / Kiss on your belly, yeah / She Kiss on your belly, yeah Just like the ceiling I got on my car She on my head, I don’t even know why This pussy leakin’, he got me singin’ She know she just like a drug Raw bitch, I spit on that mic’ (Yeah) Yeah, I'm a lil manish Yeah, she got that wet shit He ask me if this pussy mine (Yeah) We be goin’ crazy, got him tryna make a baby Yeah, Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Just like the ceiling I got on my car Ride on that dick like a bike (Bike) Love me forever, I don’t need no change She got that wet shit, He got me screamin’, he got me creamin’ (Creamin’) Kiss on your belly © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. She keep it wet, Ion need no dry Kiss on your belly Go ahead bitch show out When you fuck me, look me in my eyes (Eyes) Kiss on your belly Turn a nigga down when you see me on the train Lil booty bih, she got a ass now Turn a nigga down, when you see me on the train Love me forever ion need no change Hey girl, how you doing, lil' R double R, girl I'm a star Don't bend over, you'n even know how to ride Fuck me good, I don’t need no lies Look, I’m with a hottie, so I flew that bitch to New York I’m in the back of this bitch with my leg up I put on Christian Dior, huh Just like the ceiling girl, take off your top YFN Lucci – Wet Lyrics [Chorus] Look, sex I need some wet shit Neck, I need some becky Yeah, I'm a lil manish Kiss on your belly Yeah, she got that wet shit Yeah, she got that wet shit Yeah, she got that wet shit Uhh, she got that wet shit [Verse 1] Hey girl, how you doing, lil R double R, girl I'm a star Put it on him, make him catch the holy Kiss on your belly, yeah Yeah, she got that wet shit Neck, I need some becky Girl let's go jet skiing [Chorus: YFN Lucci & Mulatto] Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) Neck, I need some becky Yeah, I’m a lil’ manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Kiss on your belly, yeah She got that wet shit, yeah (Big ‘Latto) She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) She got that wet shit, uh (Wet) She got that wet … After I’m done, he gon’ need a mop (Wet) Sex, I need some wet shit (Oh, oh) On the balcony all outside In the master suite we out of town Fuck me good, Ion need no lie Yeah Go’n bend over, you don’t even know how to ride Man he tryna turn me into a wife (A wife) Fuck first night, let me change your life She got that wet shit, Hey, girl, how you doing? Yeah, she got that wet shit Yeah, she got that wet shit I want you, you want me and my love Pussy smackin’, soundin’ like macaroni She know she just like a drug I put that bitch in New York, huh Wake up and hit from the side (The side) Love me forever, I don’t need no change Yeah, she got that wet shit She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit) Look, I’m with a hottie, so I flew that bitch to New York I put on Christian Dior, huh She got that wet shit, He got me screamin’, he got me creamin’ (Creamin’) [Chorus] Yeah, I'm a lil manish I’m with a baddie, ate her like an edible Fuck first night, let me change your life Made that pussy grip when he inside (Inside) I put that bitch in New York, huh I'm with a baddie, ate her like a edible She know she just like a drug I’m in a V12 eatin’ vegetables Girl where you want me to nut at, yeah The song is the first piece of work since his "HIStory" album from December 2019. Sex, I need some wet shit She got that waterfall, she got that wet stuff Ian gon flex, I mean it She got that wet wet, I'm tryna bless that Made that pussy grip when he inside (Inside) I put my trust in her, huh Yeah YFN Lucci - Wet (Lyrics) Turn on notifications () when you subscribe to see new videos first! "Wet" was released by YFN Lucci on Valentine's Day 2020. She keep it wet, I don’t need no dry Yeah, I’m a lil’ manish, yeah (Oh, yeah, yeah) Go’n bend over, you don’t even know how to ride She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah) I’m his lady, fuck it then I just might (I just might) Think the first night I smashed it Man he tryna turn me into a wife (A wife) He ask me if this pussy mine (Yeah) I pull up Bentley truck, huh She in the bed, we gon’ need more time Just like the ceiling, girl, take off your top 4 by 4 took the doors off Look, I’m double-R, girl, I’m a star She got that wet shit, yeah (Oh yeah, she got that wet shit)

K-tuned Muffler Sound, Toilet Paper Magazine, Ford Oem Navigation System, Model Ship Building Pdf, Ford Oem Navigation System, M4 Parts Diagram, Uncg Spring 2021 Registration, Ford Oem Navigation System, I Forgot My Pin Number To My Debit Card, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer Song, American University Campus Tour, Zinsser Sealcoat Clear,