Prayer is the key to recovering all that the enemies have sto!en from you. O Lord, deliver my glory from the sins of my father and mother, in the name of Jesus. He created sixteen widows and sixteen fatherless homes. It is a book that will change your life. I close every tap of sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus. When we look at our lives, some of us cannot but feel depressed when we see how much we have deteriorated,what we were then and what we are now.. 17. Yet he recovered all. 15. When this God of restoration shows up, your major breakthroughs appears as God’s best timing for you. You gods of the land, hear the word of the Lord, lose your power over my star, in the name of Jesus. 120. It is a tragedy if you don’t encounter the glory of God; it will be unfortunate if the enemy has taken the glory of God away from your life— Acts 12:21-23: “And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. I cancel all former connections i had with the devil, in the name of Jesus. 84. O Lord, deliver my glory from the sins of my father and mother, in the name of Jesus. It was at that point that Jabez’s  glory was lost. 13. 22. Every individual created by God has a glory and everyone’s glory is unique. The Lord is terminating that loss and stabilizing you from now. Any shrine or altar, where my footprints have been taken to catch fire, in the name Jesus. 1 Samuel 30:1-8 “And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 96. 80. Let the powers stealing the honey of my life be paralysed, in the name of Jesus. You the glory of my head in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus 75. The subject of glory is very deep. 29. 1. Any evil voice calling out my name in the dark for financial loss, marital loss, job loss etc be silenced by the blood of Jesus. I command all satanic reinforcement against me to scatter into pieces, in the name of Jesus. Father deliver my glory from the spirit husband/wife, in Jesus name. Father, Let Your peace that passes all understanding overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Jeol 2:25: The glory of God incubates refreshes and prospers a person. 38. © Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 28 prayer points for salvation of loved ones, Warfare Prayers To Destroy The Plans Of The Enemy, Daily Bible Reading Today October 18th 2018, 20 Warfare Prayer Points against failure and disappointment, Daily Effective Prayer For Success At Work, 80 Deliverance Prayer From Family Bondage. 34. 64. Please make your financial commitment through  this account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Telegram group:+2348099828623. Any power holding my glory, loose your hold by fire in Jesus name. I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus. 66. Your. I declare that all spiritual contamination be washed away by the blood of Jesus. As you pray these prayer points, power for restoration will be released into your life. Every spirit of devourer that has swallowed your prosperity shall give boost to your financial life. 79. 40. 41. I bind you spirit of anger in my life, in the name of Jesus. It means the overshadowing power of God that can protect, deliver, empower and suit a person. I use the key of David to unlock the bowels of the earth, and to release my inheritance by fire in the mighty name of Jesus. 116. I destroy by fire all the horns assigned to scatter my prosperity, family, business and possession, in Jesus name. O Lord, remove every bitterness from my heart in the name of Jesus . Spiritual robbers of my Glory, return what you have stolen by fire, in the name of Jesus. 6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the Lord their God, and will hear them. Strange Bungalow holding me captive; catch fire, in the name of Jesus. You the glory of my mouth in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus 29. You the glory of my hands in the camp of darkness, receive deliverance of fire, by the blood of Jesus. 69. 90. 6. Let the mighty healing power of God overshadow me now, in the name of Jesus. Don’t worry, that storm in that marriage will soon calm down to the glory of God. 73. Father, reveal to me where I have removed my clothe of glory in the name of Jesus. The hand which cut my umbilical cord when I was born and the mouth which issued curses on my destiny, Father deliver me by your mercy, in Jesus name. It doesn’t matter how much you have lost in life, just know that God will restore, he said in his word that He will restore the years that the cankerworm and the caterpillar has eating, Joel 2:25, he also said for your shame I will give you double Isaiah 61:7, concerning your health He said I will restore health unto you Jeremiah 30:17. It means the physical signs of God’s presence in a person‘s life. Pulsating with powerful nuggets, filled with practical anecdotes and brimming with a unique anointing to help you recover your destiny and maximize your God-given potential. Job lost all but in the end everything was restored to him even in multiple-fold. 5. 7. The glory of God means the special manifestation of the revelation of the divine power. 101. 46. O Lord, fill me with strength to replace weakness in Jesus name. Let all goodness withdrawn as a result of my being impatient be restored seven-fold, in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS. 25. Your glory is your tangible virtue. 19. Incision of darkness on my body be washed off by the blood of Jesus. Contents within this website is for only to edifying the body of Christ and solution site to all spiritual problems and registered with government. 50. 2. Do you think God has forgotten you? 52. Herod caused sixteen funeral services. Blood of Jesus, avail and prevail for me this month, in the name of Jesus. 2. I release myself fromany eating or drinking from satanic table, in the name of Jesus. Father, deliver my glory from the first clothe I wore in the name of Jesus. O Lord, restore unto me the original blueprint of my life in the mighty name of Jesus. 30. The Bible says that God’s ultimate purpose for you is to carry His glory. We need to wake up and collect our lost possession. 69. Any power sowing tares into my life in the night, Die, in Jesus name. The glory I lost by being carried by any evil hand, Father restore me in your mercy in the name of Jesus. The glory my father / mother used to get promotion in the kingdom of darkness b. Your email address will not be published. That organisation you were sacked from will soon have vacancy for again. This Prayer points for restoration of lost glory, will guide you as you take back what the devil has stolen from you. Have you lost your job or position in the society? 83. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content.

Weight Loss College Essay, Is Mayflower Beach Open, Maine Coon Kittens For Sale Boerne, Matthew Stafford Twin Brother, Exxonmobil Layoff Rumors, Sewing Machine Clutch Knob Stuck, French Tenses Exercises, Xender For Pc, Code Vein Best Spells,