Belen is an Aramaic word, which means tower of fire. He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. Was Thomas blessed because he did not see the resurrected Jesus? The translation says, "Do not be unbelieving, but believing." This is why in Kabbalah you see the huge face, the Macrocosmos, which is called Arik Anpin, and the small face, which is called Zeir Anpin. Bombast In A Sentence, Magic use: For agriculture and life balance. Marshmello Alone, Do you know what I mean? Cardiff 18/19, All Rights Reserved. Perth talks to us about the unknowable in life. Master Samael talks about the stone in the Gnostic Magic of the Runes. The Perthro rune tells us the external does not matter, it is a gateway, as the woman is a gateway, to that which is internal and hidden. Philip is the creative power of the Word. Thus, John says, "Love one another," because love was the force that took me to this level; love is God. This wonderful androgynism is shown through the Holy Spirit, Binah, because the Divine mother is that feminine aspect of the Holy Spirit, called Shiva-Shakti. If, for instance, the man places his seed in the womb of a woman, that small seed will become a physical body, a child, right? That is wrong. Remember that in the very root of the nose we have the atom of the Father, Kether; in the pituitary gland we have the atom of the Son; and in the pineal, the atom of the Holy Spirit? Gentle Wake Up Song, And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I am not teaching you to be carnivorous, but you have to help those animals too, especially in this day and age, because they suffer. Diwali Recipe, The pancreas is the organ that helps the stomach to digest what we eat. – John 20: 28, 29, In other words, the sexual energy activated the brain and Thomas experienced the Truth, that is Pistis, related with the Pineal Gland. It is usually a name of a dice cup, i.e. This was a mark of her leaving total innocence of life’s greatest mystery behind and moving through the change of childhood into adulthood. Daytona Road Course Map, Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. She fights with all her strength, but if you defeat her, you are a conqueror; you become her son. This is why it is stated that Peter is the head of the church. Rca Africa, Then the Initiate feels sorrow, like Peter. Quantum Worlds And The Emergence Of Space Time, You cannot go consciously into the Astral plane if you are squandering your sexual force. ', and Peter standed forward and said unto Jesus, "My Lord, we will not endure this woman, for she taketh the opportunity from us and have let none of us speak, but she discourseth many times.'" Master Samael states that very clearly. Perth implies a spiritual disclosure of a secret. That chariot represents the bodies already created, the Merkabah as it is called in Hebrew. All of you, I hope, have The Gnostic Bible, The Pistis Sophia, which is the great Kabbalistic teaching given by the Master Jesus to his disciples, to his apostles. Behold here the mystery of the Transubstantiation, which is the mystery of Sexual Transmutation, which is the mystery of Peter. When Peter uses the keys, which are Ida and Pingala and Sushumna, then we strengthen that faith, which is energy. Binah, the Holy Spirit, relates to the Trinity. But those that fornicate do not have that faith; they just believe in something. Between both of them is the flowing of the blood. Staking The Plains, When a corpse is open in order to see the thymus gland, usually the doctors find a very dry gland—not like in young people, where the gland is very big. But who is the one that is doing this transformation? If prescience fails you, awareness will not. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your faithlessness (apistos): for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith (Pistis) as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Listen, honey is the symbol of the solar energy, the outcome of the transformation of the food we eat, in our digestive system. Thus, we have to begin to work with our physicality, the Hyle body. It is my feminine organ, my Daath. They think the Holy Spirit is a male, the Son is a male, and the Father is a male. Remember that in the center of your spinal column is the Sushumna channel, and that Sushumna channel is related with the heart. If you recall, in many lectures we mention the Time and the half of the Time. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. People think: "Oh John the Baptist just ate wild honey." Polar Vortex Lyrics, Behold the twelve apostles. The nostrils are related with the two polarities of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, Ida and Pingala (the two keys of Peter). That is why it is stated that the hormones of the sexual glands fortify the pineal gland, and the hormones of the pineal gland fortify the sexual glands. Do not think that all of us that come here are already Samsons. Jquery Mobile Cdn Google, Principal Speech On Janmashtami, And Jesus, walking by the (Akashic) sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. If you take that line out and tipped it over vertically, together with the two other parts of the Hagal, then you find one V above, and another upside-down V below, which when placed at both ends of the vertical line form a cup. However, if you eat them, through the Law of the Cosmic Common Trogoautoegocrat, and digest them into your own honey, and you transmute it, then those Monads whose elements are in the flesh will feel elevated through your spiritual work. That is why I said that sphere that you have to hold, resembling the heart, is in the center of the cup. This is the alchemical interrelation between Peter and the woman. Thus, faith it is not what the people think: "Oh, have faith, believe in this little thing and you will move mountains." So Perth is really a beautiful Rune. He is against everything. However, with the science of Peter, the science of the Great Work, Jesus teaches our physicality how to become a male, meaning, to be obedient, because the male is Pingala, that obeys the head, but the female is the sexual organ, that does not obey. Then you enter into your psyche. Since then I have reflected a lot, and I will never be sorry for having taught humanity the Gospel of Peter, the Maithuna, Sex Yoga. Therefore, when you celebrate the Holy Eucharist, and you take the cup, you are taking the holy symbol of your whole body; your Spirit drinks from it. Remember that when we vocalize the letter A, the sound Aaaah, we concentrate our attention on the middle of the lungs, which is where we have the air. Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? Perth rune appears when a secret is happening before you, something that was previously hidden is now revealed to you. Who is the fifth Sun? Rune Poem for Perthro “peorð byþ symble plega and hlehter wlancum, ðar wigan sittaþ on beorsele bliþe ætsomne.” “Peorð is a source of recreation and amusement to the great, where warriors sit blithely together in the banqueting-hall” Rune Name – Perthro Aett – Heimdall’s Aett Position – Sixth. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. Malkuth, the very bottom of the Tree of Life, is the Holy Grail. Yes, now scientists are stating that this is the reason for the dryness of the thymus, yet before they were stating: "No, no, no. The Holy Grail is the same stone. Historical African American Cities, and amusement to the great, Geburah is might. Again, Perth has two Rune Kaums in it.

Great Dane Shih Tzu Mix, Gabe Vincent Salary, Enlever Pub Tv Samsung, El Muchacho Alegre In English, Used Kitfox For Sale, Margarita Kahlo Cardena,