Everything related to the Naruto and Boruto series goes here. There are a bunch of bullsh*t fan made ones, I'd request we don't copy paste those and just create your own!! Kekkei Tōta (血継淘汰, Literally meaning: Bloodline Selection) is an advanced branch of jutsu that is more advanced than the jutsu class of kekkei genkai. Go ahead. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He is a highly sought out individual, due to his unique ability to use these technique, and has been constantly pursued ever since word of his forest release abilities reached the five great shinobi nations. Although Purple lightning only uses Lighting release, it would make sense for Boruto to try to improve it "to the next level" and to do so, he would probably try to combine all three nature types. Being the originator of the ability, Makoto has displayed a variety of unique skills and abilities, such as being able to control vines, create or grow any type of tree he desires, and even manipulate plant life to a certain degree. ... an idea for a Naruto story where Minato's Hiraishin was actually a jutsu specific to the Namikaze clan because of their Kekkei Genkai/Kekkei Tota, I just couldn't figure out how to explain the flash and I think Light Release would explain it perfectly. Pretty sure the only known Kekkei Tota is Particle Style/Dust Release, which combines Earth, Wind & Fire. -Allows user to "animate" objects, which can attack independently of the user: can be used to create "golems", animate weapons to float in the air and pursue a target as long as the chakra they have been imbuned with remains in them (the only way to stop this is to destroy the objects themselves), and to "program" inanimate objects to do something in particular. Disadvantage it consume chakra like crazy. Did some Internet looking and most ideas are around creating actual storms ( which while cool seems too obvious). It is a Yang, Fire, And Lightning Style combination that is very hard to learn. With your light release, i came up with a kekkei touta i was going to use i one of my scheduled stories, it combines; fire, wind and lightning to create super white hot plasma release, the only flame in existence that can stand toe to toe with Amaterasu without the bleeding eye consequences. Sky Release: Wind, Lightning, Water Natures. An icy construct which can be shaped as user will, similarly like sand. This ability is said to be impossible to react to. 15 comments. Ōnoki using his kekkei tōta: Dust Release. The techniques of this nature allow the user to create, manipulate, and control a very high density of disasters, and by extension allows the creation and manipulation of floods, tornadoes, and storms. Although you could also talk about the topping too. I made a hax kekki tota! A place where your free to post story challenges and ideas. Forest Release (森遁, Shinton) is an advanced nature kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, which is created by combining Earth, Water, and Yang natures. The Rust Release (錆遁, Seiton) is a powerful kekkei tōta that combines the Water, Wind, and Earth elemental natures. With your light release, i came up with a kekkei touta i was going to use i one of my scheduled stories, it combines; fire, wind and lightning to create super white hot plasma release, the only flame in existence that can stand toe to toe with Amaterasu without the bleeding eye consequences. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. Kekkei Genkai Description: Users of this kekkai genkai have been born with what seems to be a mind and spirit that makes them often be seen as having dual personalities. You must preemptively maneuver if you wan't any chance of dodging it. The use of it operates of the sun, water, and earth principal of growing plants. The user manipulates the wind within the area of the storm cloud to create an initial lightning strike behind the user and subsequently boost the user's speed to unprecedented levels by combining the force of the lightning with the direction of the wind, allowing him to appear in multiple locations before the sound of his initial attack is heard aloud. The Suchuwato's that are left in the world still all have the gift of immortality so giving their life force doesn't matter because theirs is infinite. The Metal Release kekkei tōta is a powerful bloodline that is achieved by combining the elements of fire, earth, and lightning to create and manipulate metals in various forms. Press J to jump to the feed. It is created by combining the Fire Release, Lightning Release, and, Wind Release elemental natures. route. Techniques that consists of creating and manipulating trees are called Disaster Release Techniques (森遁の術, Saigai no Jutsu). Water+Earth+Fire. Forums are not to be used to post stories. So this is a counter attack to kekkei tota? Once this happens you enter Death Mode and the user gets access to an entirely different moveset, including things like the reanimation Jutsu, and the reaper death seal. Once performed a black wave flies towards the target and weakens them to the point where they're unable to move. The Jutsu starts to acquire chakra from nearby sources like trees and other things of life like water, and fire. Main article: Disaster Release Kekkei Tōta (血継淘汰, Literally meaning: Bloodline Selection) is an advanced branch of jutsu that is more advanced than the jutsu class of kekkei genkai. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ashes can be formed into weapons and slip through all but the tiniest cracks, and can be shaped into outlines of shapes, reducing to ash everything within the targeted area, and be used for large-scale techniques. Ōnoki using his kekkei tōta: Dust Release. A human sized construct can use a fireball technique equivilant in size to the "small fire stream" technique. Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, https://narutofanon.fandom.com/wiki/Kekkei_T%C5%8Dta?oldid=888761. My Chaos Release is still boss. -Allows the user to control kinetic and potential energy, stopping foes physical attacks and some fire jutsu, water, and earth based ninjutsu by draining all kinetic energy from them. Discussion. Can also "jumpstart" objects such as kunai and increase the velocity they are thrown at. Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra, this one uses natural lightning, which reaches the ground in 1/1000th of a second. Oh! There are a bunch of bullsh*t fan made ones, I'd request we don't copy paste those and just create your own!! control the dead and we are immortal.LB clan.

Birdman Net Worth 2020, Wwe Community Creations 2k20, 718 Cayman Body Kit, Joe Gargan Interview, Astro Kpop Profile, Cade Owens 2019, Tammy Rivera Mother, You Are So Handsome Poems, Running On Empty Book Pdf,