(function() { var script = document.createElement("script"); var d = new Date(); } mps._adsheld.push(adunit) 'type' : 'quote' , As of September 2017, China announced the ban on sales or exchanges of any ICO or cryptocurrency, even an exchange is against the law. } ...Changes in new technology always represent a huge shift in the way we live, and cryptocurrency is about to hit its stride. mpsload.src = "//" + mpsopts.host + "/fetch/ext/load-" + mpscall.site + ".js?nowrite=2"; Global Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis. Zhu reasons that if Chinese regulators see payments as a sector of vital strategic importance, then the state will target at least one third of market share to achieve control. // mps.scodePath="//fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/staticcontent/scripts/omniture/s_code.js?v=1.6.4.1"; Chinese yuan may trade closer to 6.65 against U.S. dollar by end 2020: Strategist, Dollar drops as less stimulus dents expectations of higher bond yields, China's Xi says country will speed up trade talks with EU, Japan and South Korea, Dollar gains as investors unwind bets on big fiscal spending, Dollar dips, risk appetite jumps as Americans head to the polls. } }; {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var c=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t(24)(c);if(e.exports=c,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,p=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. (t&&t.licenseKey&&t.applicationID&&e))return u.abort();f(g,function(e,n){t[e]||(t[e]=n)}),c("mark",["onload",a()+x.offset],null,"api");var n=l.createElement("script");n.src="https://"+t.agent,e.parentNode.insertBefore(n,e)}}function o(){"complete"===l.readyState&&i()}function i(){c("mark",["domContent",a()+x.offset],null,"api")}function a(){return O.exists&&performance.now?Math.round(performance.now()):(s=Math.max((new Date).getTime(),s))-x.offset}var s=(new Date).getTime(),c=t("handle"),f=t(21),u=t("ee"),d=t(20),p=window,l=p.document,h="addEventListener",m="attachEvent",v=p.XMLHttpRequest,w=v&&v.prototype;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeout,SI:p.setImmediate,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:v,REQ:p.Request,EV:p.Event,PR:p.Promise,MO:p.MutationObserver};var y=""+location,g={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-spa-1118.min.js"},b=v&&w&&w[h]&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),x=e.exports={offset:s,now:a,origin:y,features:{},xhrWrappable:b,userAgent:d};t(17),l[h]? // script.setAttribute("src", "//www.npttech.com/advertising.js"); if (!_qs) { Authorized Cryptocurrency Trading License - YuanPay Group has the official and confirmed crypto trading license, which guarantees users best prices and safe storing of coins. It is also destroyed automatically for you when the symbol is changed. 'cag[symbol]' : 'CNY=' , var pixelurl = ((document.location.protocol === 'https') ? mps.__intcode = "v2"; ...China’s making big waves with their new cryptocurrency. 'hline' : 'quotes' , The usefulness of a payment function to the general public has proven to be so great that both Tencent and Alipay have been willing to pour billions into the business just to win market share. ;NREUM.info={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",licenseKey:"356631dc7f",applicationID:"230538944",sa:1} "443":"80"),r.hostname=e.hostname||n.hostname,r.pathname=e.pathname,r.protocol=o[0],"/"!==r.pathname.charAt(0)&&(r.pathname="/"+r.pathname);var i=!e.protocol||":"===e.protocol||e.protocol===n.protocol,a=e.hostname===document.domain&&e.port===n.port;return r.sameOrigin=i&&(!e.hostname||a),r}},{}],17:[function(t,e,n){function r(){}function o(t,e,n){return function(){return i(t,[f.now()].concat(s(arguments)),e?null:this,n),e?void 0:this}}var i=t("handle"),a=t(21),s=t(22),c=t("ee").get("tracer"),f=t("loader"),u=NREUM;"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=u);var d=["setPageViewName","setCustomAttribute","setErrorHandler","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","addRelease"],p="api-",l=p+"ixn-";a(d,function(t,e){u[e]=o(p+e,!0,"api")}),u.addPageAction=o(p+"addPageAction",!0),u.setCurrentRouteName=o(p+"routeName",!0),e.exports=newrelic,u.interaction=function(){return(new r).get()};var h=r.prototype={createTracer:function(t,e){var n={},r=this,o="function"==typeof e;return i(l+"tracer",[f.now(),t,n],r),function(){if(c.emit((o? (function(){ mps._ext = mps._ext || {}; window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(t,e,n){function r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object?

Gone Head Meaning, Global Perspectives Textbook Pdf, Nigella Lime Curd, What Is Opfor, Paul Loughran Wife, 80s Primetime Soap Operas, Terraria Pc Controller Issues,