If you have one, e-mail me with description and price. Nobody sells more remanufactured Sea Doo engines than SBT. Needs Cdi box and kill switch tether. good shape. Selling as is. The boat has just been at the shop and is fully driveable. Powerful 370hp !!! For solo fisherman it is a little too much real estate and grabs a little too much attention. Carpet perfect. While a twin engine boat with a bow thruster comes close, I have yet to run a conventional-powered recreational boat that has this ability. Needs the battery charged as I did not keep it on a trickle charger. The hull of this boat is nearly flawless and you would be hard pressed to find a boat of this age in better condition. Crankshaft Exploded Views Driveshaft ID Chart You won't be disappointed if you take the time to come look. And with no outdrive to raise, beaching the boat is simple. Gaskets Choke Cable Info Chart It does have typical scratches from docking. 1997 Seadoo Speedster with twin Rotax 717 engines. Did not like the gray.Custom decals ( 212ss on the sides and decals added to trailer) Also added the boat name to the rear as you can see in the pictures. Sea Doo Paint Codes Price $6,100.00. Original owner of this 1998 Sea-Doo Sportster 1800, I have all MNX records. -56" O'Rageous ski-tube with tow line (purchased 2014). There are several things the boat would need to look in tip top shape but ill leave that for you to decide how you want to personalize it. 1997 Challenger MPEM Conversion. With room for eight people, plenty of storage, two engine options, and an optional wakeboard tower, Sea-Doo expects the Challenger 180 to compete with outboard and stern drive family boats. Time to 30 MPH: 5.6 sec. -Anchor plus line. Seadoo Speedster 200 Wake 2008 - 430 HP Supercharged SeaDoo Warranty till 7/16. What Sea-Doo offers that the competitors can't is the added benefits of a jet boat's extremely shallow draft, uniquely responsive maneuvering, and inherent safety over propeller-driven boats. - All the cheap factory upholstery was replaced with a very bright red expensive real Vinyl (feels like real leather). Engines always flushed after every use. Fuel/Air Parts If you want to fish off this boat it only needs about a foot of water so you can go where the other prop boats cant...an added bonus. 1998 Sea Doo Sportster 1800 - Great cosmetic condition! NO SHIPPING! - The Only one in North America, I mean it! Anything over 100 miles will be the buyers responsibility. My kids have flown the coup and I am more sedate and no longer have an urge or need for those raft throwing or water skiing G's these days and prefer just fishing. They are a blast to drive! Get the best deals on Complete Engines for Sea-Doo Boat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. With rare exceptions, a propeller must be located under the bottom of a boat so it can bite into undisturbed water. $2,695.00. Anti-Rattle Kits For Older Doos ! SEADOO SPORTSTER 1800 JETBOAT 1998 TWIN ROTAX MARINE ENGINES. Needs nothing Watch the video of the boat in action. With the engine running and the shift in neutral, the Challenger 180 sits nearly stationary, drifting with the wind like a propeller driven boat would. 430 HP with very low time. Always shrink wrapped for winter. So you don't have to worry, you will be always covered. -4 life vests. 100% ready, 100% clean interior - EXCELLENT CONDITION! Just had this Boat out 7/4/15 Everything is working great. Drive/Pump No reserve. All lights work. Took it in for some minor things and it's never been the same since.   I am interested in boat, Do you still have boat. Mikuni Carb Specs Professionally maintained and winterized.. Trailer has 1 7/8" ball. Jetboat Engine Ref. * Name Original owner of this 1998 Sea-Doo Sportster 1800, I have all MNX records. Question/Comments (optional) Sea Doo Models 1988-2010 It also has a cover that snaps on. FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES GO TO THE LINK LISTED BELOW http://hptruckauto.com/2004-Seadoo-Speedster/Used-Boat/Chicago-IL/6381459/Details.aspx FOR MORE INFO CALL 224-563-7072, Excellent condition. Cushions and seats are perfect with no tears or rips or mildew or discoloration. Starts right up! SUPER CLEAN INTERIOR! Low hours of use and in very good shape. Stored in a garageIncludes a trailer and a boat cover. Also, you'll notice no Mercury powered boats are included. Hull/Body There are a few dry rot spots and a few tears. 2014 Yamaha 212ss with 360Hp Twin Jet Engines. - The only 2008 Seadoo Speedster 200 Wake with a SeaDoo warranty until July 2016. With trailer, 2004 Seadoo Speedster 200 twin engine jet boat 310hp, SeadooSpeedsterJetBoat 95 Twin 657x Rotax. 1996 speedster.14 foot, seats 4 (650lbs)twin 720 rotaxthis is the dual carb modelComplete boat, doesn't run. 586-four-nine-five-8872. These motors are 2 stroke motors which require a oil and fuel mix which is easily obtained as the original oil injection system is still in place and works flawlessly. Never worry about your kids near the prop. More Pictures can be seen here: Click Here 2007 Yamaha SX210 Twin Engine Jet Boat Less than 100 hours on boat (Only used in fresh water in MN and WI) Oil always changed every season with Mobil1 Only OEM Yamaha oil filters used (I have 6 extra to include) NGK spark plugs changed every season K&N Air Filters (Still have stock ones as well) Trailer has swing tongue and trailer brakes with Bearing Buddies Includes full storage/trailering cover Bimini Top with Back Extension Spare tire and Yamaha Cover (Will also include a jack that actually reaches high enough) Full LED Trailer Light Kit Keel Protector Welded Bow Stop Cobra Turning Fins Cobra EZ Locks and Nerf Footballs (Poofing) Yamaha Dual Battery Kit with Perko Switch and New Cabela's Gel Mat Batteries Onboard Charger with side plug for easy hook up Hidden Spare Keys in Boat Extra OEM Cup Holder for Passenger Stainless Steel Attwood Scupper Valve Throttle Sync for Keeping Throttles Together Ultimate Bunk Boards Composite Bunks with High Quality Marine Carpet Side Trailer Guides Non Marking Bow Roller Newer Tires on Trailer BoatBuckle Ratcheting Rear Straps Bow Tent Yamaha Anchor Table platform and modified posts to float if they fall into the water Always stored in a heated garage I keep excellent care of all my stuff and if you come to take a look you will see it is in great shape for being 7 years old. Must See!! - It is twin Jet Engines 430 HP Supercharged and can reach up to 65 MPH - Has the “Perfect Pass ” Wakeboard Speed control to control all the skiing features by computer - The only Seadoo that has Seadoo OEM trim tabs (the boat does have the proposing issue common in Seadoo Boats) and drives very stable. Great for towing.Custom Trailer Wheels $600.00 upgrade. Open bow., seats seven with baggage comfortably and legally. Bowrider Boats, 1998 Sea Doo 1800 21 foot with Twin 155hp 4 stroke engines to make combined 310hp. (248) 613-9035 It does have 1 missing armrest on the port side which may be able to replaced from ebay. And Out. Also included is a 2009 Karavan bunk trailer including; 13” wheels, composite fenders w/steps, swivel jack, tie down straps, and bearing buddies. Disconnect your VTS unit. Has a button you can press and the grate will drop and push out any debris if you happen to suck anything up. Trades will be considered and delivery is available. All round fun boat, fast, slow, or tow , spins on a dime or just for pleasure. -All the cheap factory upholstery was replaced with a very bright red expensive real Vinyl (feels like real leather). Wear Ring Removal. Interior and exterior are in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures. Equipped with a 800 foot deep fish finder, properly installed for depth and temperature readings. Water is drawn from beneath the boat and forced through a pump inside the engine compartment, and then ejected out the back of the boat through a 6-inch diameter nozzle to propel the boat. $550 obo or trade. Evening - WE CAN SELL INTERNATIONALLY but we have to hire a shipping company that will take care of the process and you just pay the shipping cost. A third advantage to jet power, is not having a propeller outside the boat, creating much less chance of injuring a skier or swimmer, although it is always prudent to turn the engine off when a swimmer is alongside. Everything else works on this boat, switches, lights, bimini, etc. After 14 days deposit will be forfeited to cover auction fees. There is plenty of seating, a large sun pad with the bow filler cushion installed, and adequate storage. See it here: Anchor, Rope and 6 life jackets included, so ready to hit the water. Comes with all receipts manuals and records.  Seller Notes:“The Boat has low hours (74 hours), 2008 model but bought new in 7/2011, still in SeaDoo warranty till 7/2016. Seadoo quick fit custom cover included. Nuts Bolts Etc� -19ft Trailer with LED lights and Spare tire. Key Features: 21-gallon fuel capacity 12-inch draft Built-in cooler 185-hp Supercharged Rotax standard Sharp, eye catching graphics Seats eight Boat World review: New for Sea-Doo in 2005, the Challenger 180 is an economy-minded 18-footer designed as a versatile family sportboat. $6,995.00 or best, call Bob at (586)489-4590 $6995, 1998 Sea-Doo Sportster 1800 Please call owner Paul at 904-744-1351. With new oils spark plugs filters. She is in really nice condition and has had the following done n the last 2 years; both engines rebuilt, interior vinyl replaced, new battery, new Sony CD player, trailer fully serviced. Request Information I was looking because I really don't want to sell it, but...so if you're good with engines or have a trusty mechanic, this little gem is for you! This thing handles like a jet ski and is a Blast to Drive. This personally is a little too much boat for me and my needs but despite its size an easy boat to manage. Top Speed: 54.3 MPH @ 7,300 RPM Time to Plane: 2.8 sec. Coast Guard rated for 7 people. Very fun and fast boat when its running. Shop Safely: Protect Your Money. Simply because the boat parts, specifically the Engine parts are very expensive. Best Time to Contact The boat planned off in 3.8 seconds and went from 0 to 30 in 7 seconds, with plenty of pulling power for water toys. -The boat has low hours (74 hours) See Snap shot from the B.U.D.S. THIS IS THE NON SUPERCHARGED VESION OF THE SPEEDSTER 200 AND IS MORE RELIABLE AND ALSO SAVES ON GAS! Simply because the boat parts, specifically the Engine parts are very expensive. Looks great. I personally preferred this boat over the 2000 series as it is more utilitarian and to my mind practical. 18 foot jet boat with twin 2 stroke 720 rotax engines 170HP total. I need this boat. BOTH ENGINES JUST HAD BRAND NEW JET PUMPS, PROPS, VENTURIES AND WEAR RINGS INSTALLED!! Garaged, will fit most garages, 18' long boat, 7'-2" beam, 20'-6" long overall, Easy to Tow (2500 lbs), 7 Passengers, Twin Jet Engines … -Docking buoys. Runs great at 70+ mph. She's got a lot of fun left in her for the right person and deserves a good owner. It also has a custom tower so you can wakeboard or tow a tube plus a boat cover. Has all registration and Lake Mead pass, Mirena up to date, comes with all the safety features, fire extinguisher, flares ,Flags ,ropes all lights work Turn-Key Lake ready, trailer in, 1996 Sea-Doo sportster jet boat in good shape, 50 mile an hour boat.

Heart Lines On Palm, No Vaseline Instrumental, First Lines Of Songs Quiz With Answers, Gustav Fechner Absolute Threshold, Why Do You Want To Join The Honors Program Essay, Trashy Bogan Names, Athletic Body Workout Plan Pdf, Party Trends 2021,