Website Auburn NH Fire Rescue
The Town of Auburn N.H. Fire Rescue Department is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Full-Time Firefighter/EMR (EMT/AEMT is preferred).
Auburn Fire is looking for a highly motivated individual that will demonstrate their commitment to our Town,the Residents, and to the Department.
Auburn N.H Fire Department consists of a Part Time Fire Chief, Two (2) career firefighters and over 30 Call Firefighter/EMT’s. Auburn Fire Department responds to approximately 5OO calls annually providing Fire and EMS coverage to our community. “Wages dependent on qualifications and experience”
A complete job description is available upon request.This position’s schedule is Monday-Friday day shifts.
Minimum Qualifications for applicants include:
- 18 years of age with a High school diploma (or GED)
- Licensed EMS provider at the level of EMR (EMT/AEMT is preferred)
- New Hampshire Firefighter II
- New Hampshire COL with Tank and Air Brake endorsement preferred
- Valid CPAT certificate or Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 701.01 and 702.01
- Must reside within a reasonable distance to the Auburn Fire Stations within one year of hire
Please Submit application, resume, and cover letter to:
Auburn Fire Department
Attn: Chief Michael Williams
55 Eaton Hill Road,Auburn N.H. 03032
Applications can be found at our Towns website at
The position shall remain open until filled.
Selected candidates will participate in an Interview process including an Assessment Center and a Chiefs interview.
Posted date: November 11, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com