Website Nottingham Fire Rescue
The Town of Nottingham Fire – Rescue Department is accepting applications for Full Time Firefighter / EMT to fill immediate opening as well as form a list for future hires.
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Nationally Registered EMT with NH Provider License
- Certified Firefighter Level I (Must attain Certified Firefighter Level II within 1 year of employment)
- Current CPAT certificate
- or Applicant listed on current State of NH Firefighter Candidate List or lateral transfer of full-time, career personnel pursuant to State of NH Administrative Rule 700
- Able to pass NFPA 1582 medical evaluation
- CDL-B driver’s license with tank and air brake endorsements (Must attain within 1 year of employment)
Preferred qualifications include:
- Certified Firefighter Level II
Additional considerations will be given to applicants with certification in:
- N.H. Fire Instructor, • N.H. Fire Inspector, • N.H. Fire Investigator
- HAZMAT Technician Level, • CPST
Dependent on experience with a generous benefit package.
Open until filled.
Please forward cover letter, resume and copies of latest pertinent certifications to:
Chief Jaye J. Vilchock
Nottingham Fire Rescue Department
PO Box 114
Nottingham, N.H. 03290