Website Nottingham Fire Rescue
The Town of Nottingham Fire – Rescue Department is accepting applications for Per Diem Firefighter / EMT to fill immediate openings as well as form a list for future hires.
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Nationally Registered EMT with NH Provider License
- Certified Firefighter Level I (Must attain Certified Firefighter Level II within 1 year of employment)
- Able to pass NFPA 1582 medical evaluation
- CDL-B driver’s license with tank and air brake endorsements
Preferred qualifications include:
Dependent on experience with a generous benefit package.
Open until filled.
Please forward cover letter, resume and copies of latest pertinent certifications to:
Chief Jaye J. Vilchock
Nottingham Fire Rescue Department
PO Box 114
Nottingham, N.H. 03290