Website Franklin Fire Department
The City of Franklin is looking to fill multiple openings for a Full-Time Firefighter/Advanced EMT or Paramedic position. This position is a 42-hour work week. The Franklin Fire Department has a long and distinguished history of dedication, training, and pride. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will demonstrate their commitment to our city, residents and the department.
The Franklin Fire Department is staffed with four, three-person, twenty-four hour shifts and a daytime firefighter. The City of Franklin offers a 100% paid medical and dental plan. A full job description is available upon request.
Minimum desired qualifications for applicants include:
· 18 years of age
· High school diploma (or GED)
· Licensed provider to the level of AEMT or Paramedic
· New Hampshire CDL with Tank and Air Brake endorsement
· New Hampshire Firefighter II
· Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 703.01 or
· Current CPAT certificate
· Must achieve State of NH certification as a Swift Water Rescue Technician Level I within one year of hire.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants with:
· Associates Degree or higher
Benefits: A generous benefit package that currently includes fully paid medical and dental coverage
Submit application, resume and cover letter by e-mail to:
Franklin Fire Department
Attn: Deputy Chief Hall
59 West Bow Street, Franklin NH 03235 email@example.com
*Open Until Filled
**Selected candidates will be expected to participate in ride time with at least one shift prior to an interactive selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org