Website Goffstown Fire Department
Town of Goffstown, New Hampshire – Fire Department – Full-Time Firefighter/EMT
The Goffstown Fire Department is accepting applications and résumés for the purpose of creating a list in the event of a full-time Firefighter/EMT position becoming available.
Minimum Requirements To Apply Include:
· National Registry EMT-Basic (Must attain NH AEMT Licensure within 1 year of employment);
· Certified Firefighter Level I (Must attain Certified Firefighter Level II within 1 year of employment);
· Must have a current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT);
· Valid NH driver’s license;
· And the ability to comply with New Hampshire Fire Standards and Training Commission’s Rule Part 700.
Applicants with Nationally Registered Advanced EMT or Paramedic with NH recognized Firefighting certifications and/or valid NH commercial driver’s license are preferred. Qualified lateral transfers from NH fire departments are encouraged to apply.
Benefits include a competitive salary with vacation/sick/personal time, medical/dental benefits, uniforms, NH Retirement System enrollment; all recertification programs required by Goffstown Fire Department are provided and/or reimbursed by the Department.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, application, and copies of certifications to:
Goffstown Fire Department
Attn: Chief Brian H. Allard
18 Church Street
Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045
Applications/Résumés will be accepted until the vacancies are filled.
The Goffstown Fire Department conducts extensive background checks, pre-employment medical exams, and drug screening for all successful applicant candidates; an EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.goffstown.com.