Website Lee Fire & Rescue Department
The Lee Fire & Rescue Department is currently accepting applications and resumes to fill one Full-Time Firefighter/EMT position and make a list. The position responsibilities include but are not limited to; protecting life and property of 4,481 residents within 20 square miles, response to approximately 700 fire and medical emergencies (non-transport), operating department apparatus, assisting fire and life safety inspections, inspecting and maintaining department equipment, and the maintenance of fire department facilities. This position averages 42 hours per week rotating schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Firefighter Level II certification
- Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced preferred)
- Applicants must comply with New Hampshire Fire Standards and Training Commission’s Rule Part 700 with successful completion of the Candidate Physical
- Valid NH Driver’s License (CDL preferred) CDL within 12 months of hire
- Highly self-motivated individuals that can show a commitment to the town, our residents, and the department.
All resumes will be reviewed and candidates will be invited to participate in one or more interviews and assessments. If selected the candidate must pass a background check, NFPA 1582 physical and 40-hour staff orientation.
Compensation: Current salary range $39,333.84-$44,247.84 with competitive benefits package and overtime. Competitive benefits include vacation, sick, personal time, medical & dental benefits, uniform allowance, NH Retirement System enrollment, and continuing education with incentives.
If interested please forward a Town of Lee Application of Employment, letter of interest and resume to:
Assistant Chief Jeffrey S. Liporto
Lee Fire & Rescue Department
20 George Bennett Road
Lee, NH 03861
Deadline for submission: Until Filled
To apply for this job please visit www.leenh.org.