Website Memorial Hospital
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment, within Mount Washington Valley Rural Health Primary Care Practice at Memorial Hospital.
– The EMT will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere.
– The EMT must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies. EMT’s may practice in the Clinic Practices or the Walk In Clinic.
– This is a full time, 40 hour/week position with a flexible schedule on days and/or evenings.
Comprehensive MaineHealth benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
– Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
– License/Certifications: Current New Hampshire EMT or EMT-Advanced (AEMT) license, or current National Registry EMT license in addition to another valid state license.
– Experience: Prior experience preferred.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, care team members and leadership.
– Ability to organize and accomplish multiple tasks and to have flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
– Organizational and critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize workload and maintain flexible problem solving approach.
– Ability to project a pleasant and professional image even under stressful situations.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Must maintain valid basic BLS certification.
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Proficient in basic computer skills, Knowledge of EPIC electronic medical record system preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersatmainehealth.org.