Website Memorial Hospital
- The Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) provides both basic and advanced life support during emergency pre-hospital and interfaculty transfer care to patients when indicated by the patient’s injury or illness in accordance with State and local protocols. This position primarily supports Memorial Hospital’s Covid-19 Testing Center, an extension of the Emergency Department/Walk-In, but may float to other areas as needed.
- Full time temporary, benefit eligible position; 40-hours per week with flexible schedule to meet testing center demands. Competitive base pay plus shift differential.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Current New Hampshire Advanced EMT (AEMT) or Paramedic license, and current National Registry Advanced AEMT or Paramedic license.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Annual Skills Assessment, specific to department policies
- Annual Fit Testing
To apply for this job please visit emcarpentehttps.