Website Memorial Hospital
- Full time and part time opportunities in the Emergency Department, 24-36 hours/week.
- Exceptional benefits offered! Benefit package includes medical/dental/vision, generous paid time off plan, retirement with employer match, life & disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, and more!
The Paramedic interacts with the patient, their families, and members of the interdisciplinary health care team in providing a therapeutic environment. The Paramedic assumes full responsibility for the clinical plan of care, has authority and is accountable for patient care management decisions specific to assignment, triage according to “Emergency Severity Index” tool, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the plan of care.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Successful completion of Paramedic Course.
- License/Certifications: Current Nationally Registered Paramedic and Current New Hampshire Paramedic License, or ability to obtain prior to employment. Current BLS, ACLS, PALS required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in hospital ED preferred; prior pre-hospital Paramedic experience required.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersatmainehealth.org.