Website Tilton-Northfield Fire & EMS
Tilton-Northfield Fire District has an immediate opening for Four (4) Full-Time Firefighter EMTs. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that will demonstrate their commitment to our fire district, our residents and department.
Tilton-Northfield Fire & EMS consists of 18 full-time firefighters, 12 on-call members and 1 ½ administrative personnel. TNFD responded to 2000 Incidents in 2019.
Minimum Qualifications for applicants on hire date shall include:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- National Registered EMT
- Pro Board certified Firefighter II
- Current CPAT certificate
Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to New Hampshire Administrative Rule 703.01 are encouraged to apply.
Additional consideration given to applicants with:
- Paramedic certification
- Currently participating in a Paramedic class
- Advanced EMT Certification (must have within 1 year of hire)
- Currently participating in an Advanced EMT class
- New Hampshire CDL with tank and air brakes endorsement (must have within 1 year of hire)
- Associates degree or higher
TNFD offers a competitive benefits package.
Submit cover letter and resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or by mail to:
Chief Michael Sitar
Tilton-Northfield Fire District
12 Center Street
Tilton, NH 03276
Cover Letter and Resume must be submitted by 4 pm Sunday, October 30, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com