Website Town of Bristol Fire Department
The Bristol Fire Department has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Firefighter/ALS Provider. The Department is seeking energetic applicants that are looking to serve and be a part of this great Lakes Region community. The successful candidate will be assigned to a 24 hours on, 48 hours off schedule, with a Kelly Day every three weeks.
Bristol Fire responds to ~1500 emergency calls annually. In addition to recent upgrades to the apparatus fleet, the department has added portable vents and video laryngoscopes to its ALS inventory. Approved in March of 2022, the Town of Bristol is building a new Public Safety Building that is projected to be complete in the Spring of 2024.
If you are interested in joining our team and community, see the requirements below.
Open until filled. First Resume review is January 26, 2023, at 1600 hours.
$45,697 to 63,256/annual FF/Advanced EMT
$48,402 to 66,999/annual FF/Paramedic
· Firefighter II (ProBoard or ability to obtain reciprocity in NH)
· Licensed New Hampshire AEMT (or ability to obtain NH license)
· Must pass criminal and N.H. motor vehicle background checks.
· Current CPAT certificate OR Lateral transfer of full-time career personnel pursuant to State of New Hampshire Administrative Rule 703.01
Additional Consideration for:
· Paramedic Certification
· CDL-B with tank and airbrake endorsements
· Associate Degree or higher
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, résumé, and a Town of Bristol application by mail to the address below, or email as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bristol Fire Department
Ben LaRoche, Fire Chief
85 Lake Street
Bristol, NH 03222
An application may be found at www.townofbristolnh.org
The Town of Bristol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EEO/ADA)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com