Town of Candia Fire & Rescue
Hiring EMS Providers
The Town of Candia Fire Department is currently accepting applications for part-time and per diem EMS providers. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who demonstrate commitment to the community, performing emergency medical care, firefighting operations, and other related duties as required. The position is responsible for operating paramedic-level Emergency Medical Service (transport services) to the Town of Candia.
Shift duties include response to all medical emergencies and fire incidents within the Town of Candia and requests for ambulance mutual aid. Duties also include general station maintenance and upkeep, ambulance inventory and maintenance to keep in constant state of readiness. Additional duties include fire prevention and fire suppression, if applicable, based on fire certifications. Shifts 7 days/week, 8am to 6pm (can start at 6am if wanted)
Minimum qualifications for applicants are as follows:
· Nationally Registered and NH Licensed EMT or higher, including current CPR card.
· Possession of a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred but not required)
· Ability to pass a criminal background and driving record check.
· Preference given to those with Firefighter I and II
We offer the following:
· Competitive compensation commensurate with certifications
· Extensive training opportunities, both internal and external
Submit letter of interest and resume to Captain Michael Kelley at email@example.com or mail to Town of Candia, Attn: Captain Michael Kelley, 74 High Street, Candia, NH 03034. For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact Captain Michael Kelley at (603) 483-2202 or the email above.
Resumes will be reviewed as received. Position open until filled. This position offers no benefits or guaranteed hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org