Website Town of Swanzey Fire Department
Weekend Employment Opportunities
Town of Swanzey, Fire Department
Emergency Medical Services
(EMT, EMT-A and or Paramedics)
· The Town of Swanzey is looking to fill several weekend per-diem EMT, EMT-A and/or Paramedic positions.
· Employees typically work 8-hour shifts.
· Successful candidates shall be responsible for providing Emergency Medical Services including occasional transport services, as well other related duties as directed.
· Successful candidates should be self-motivated, work well in emergencies and can work unsupervised from time to time.
· Pay range will be dictated by experience and certifications ($13.21- $21.79 per hour)
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
· Nationally Registered and NH Licensed EMT, EMT-A or Paramedic including current CPR card.
· Valid Driver’s License (CDL License preferred but not required).
· Ability to pass a criminal background and driving record check.
Questions should be directed to Chief William Gould, firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Chief Vincent Sanchez, email@example.com, Deputy Chief of EMS Operations Brandon West, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Station 3 @ 603-358-6455.
Applications/or resumes (including 3 references) will be accepted until the positions are filled. Mail: PO Box 10009, Swanzey, NH 03446 or in person at Town Hall, 620 Old Homestead Hwy or email Edna Coates, Human Resources at email@example.com
The Town of Swanzey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org