The AEMT is provided with the education and skills of advanced patient assessment, airway management, intravenous therapy, and pharmacological interventions. Most commonly you see the AEMT as the EMS team leader in an ambulance service environment. As an advanced life support provider the AEMT is relied upon to have keen basic life support and advanced life support skills. It is common to see the AEMT serving as a team leader in ambulance service environment.
- Current NREMT certification at the EMT level (valid through March 2024).
- Current AHA BLS for the Healthcare Provider certification (valid through June 2023).
- Criminal Record free of serious convictions (proof required).
- Proof of current healthcare insurance or employer’s statement of workers compensation coverage during class.
- Proof of the following vaccinations or immunity;
- Hepatitis B,
- TB/PPD (two 2-step tests within 6 months or QuantiFERON test),
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR),
- Varicella (verification of disease history or immunization),
- Influenza (Seasonal 2019-2020) Vaccine (Flu Shot),
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough).
- COVID-19 & Recommended Boosters
- 10-panel drug screen free of illicit or illegal drugs (must be within 30 days of clinical start date – do not complete before class starts).
$1,850.00 which includes: AEMT Course, NH Bureau of EMS Scope of Practice Modules, and All Course Materials. A $500 deposit is required to register.
Course Dates & Location
Thursdays 8AM to 5PM | January 12, 2023 through May 25, 2023
There will be Saturday sessions on 3/18 & 4/27 from 8AM to 5PM.