P.E.E.T.E. stands for Practical Exam Evaluator Trainer Education. This is the training program that teaches qualified students the basics on how to properly evaluate both fire and EMS students during their practical examination tests.
Pre-requisits to Become an Evaluator
- You must be certified within the profession and at the level that you wish to be an evaluator.
- You must have no less than three (3) years of experience at that certification level
- You must be in good standing with the NH Fire Academy and EMS
How to Become an Evlauator
- Complete an online application.
- Attend a P.E.E.T.E. train the trainer program sponsored by the NH Fire Academy and EMS
- Be observed / mentored at an exam by a NH Fire Academy and EMS uniformed staff member responsible for the P.E.E.T.E. program
How to Maintain your Evaluator Certification
- You must evaluate at no less than one exam per year.
- You must be reviewed by a NH Fire Academy and EMS uniformed staff member responsible for the P.E.E.T.E. program annually.
- You must complete a renewal application